What's new

RPG RPG Maker [ハソユア] [Hasoyua] 卵の鍵 / Key of Egg (RE269035) (RJ269035)

d2cmp

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Ah the ending is a huge sequel hook, i hope they made enough money for a sequel

Mick2000

Reputation score
Ah the ending is a huge sequel hook, i hope they made enough money for a sequel
there is a post from last month by the dev regarding their next work, they said they have been working on the new game for a while before announcing it now and they also drop a teaser of the design of the new character for their new work, the girl wear a highschool uniform and can transform wearing tightsuit and light armor (popular transforming heroine theme) so i assume it might be not gonna relate to previous work and everything they build so far. unless, they make a massive time jump from medieval fantasy era to modern present or future era, let just wait about it.

dev also said the new work will have lot of standing CG like Key of Egg since the game receive a positive response from audience. oh and it also gonna focus on heterogenous rape just like Key of Egg too.

d2cmp

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Doing a little digging i realized the girls that dont have scenes in this game appeared in their other games, Forty is the main character of RJ210055, Mina is the main character of RJ154687 she is so strong because her game happens before this one probably, i couldnt find a connection between Elza and RJ186190 but she wears the same uniform as the MC and makes some reference to past events if you talk to her after beating Mina, i couldnt pinpoint if Tory, the one hidding in the armour, is connected to their other games, so i guess the most i can expect is a serafina cameo in another game.

alukar18

Reputation score
Lazy much? . .
you forgot this
the art style looks very similar

Mick2000

Reputation score
Doing a little digging i realized the girls that dont have scenes in this game appeared in their other games, Forty is the main character of RJ210055, Mina is the main character of RJ154687 she is so strong because her game happens before this one probably, i couldnt find a connection between Elza and RJ186190 but she wears the same uniform as the MC and makes some reference to past events if you talk to her after beating Mina, i couldnt pinpoint if Tory, the one hidding in the armour, is connected to their other games, so i guess the most i can expect is a serafina cameo in another game.
actually, every girl in Key of Egg IS a cameo from Hasoyua previous work, all of them. i didn't realize it at first until the translation was completed (thanks to MediocreTranslation once again).
the girl in armor and her assassin looking partner? it's Forty and her princess who grown up, her name was mention once during the entire game, .
elza the sister in the church IS the same one in , how? she claim to have been posted in Somdem before, the city where Seed of Evil story happen (talk to her in church and she will spill it herself).
the blonde paladin you fought in the palace is also cameo from Hasoyua first work (sad that this one never get translation).
last one that actually caught me off-guard:
Elza once ask to serafina if she was in somdem because the way serafina hold her spear and her style resemble the girl from Seed of Evil much... well surprise surprise, during the ending serafina said to anju that her master who taught her how to use spear have a flower grown on her head.
i really like how everything is connected here and during the ending it really implies that another big thing will happen, wish the next game would do something like this too but looking at the teaser it might not be related.
you forgot this
the art style looks very similar
different dev and different franchise, the art look the same because it's the same artist named "Senrabanshou" ( )

Last edited:

El Fuerte

Sex Demon
Reputation score
I´m kind of wondering . . . How does the pregnancy work in this Game? I´ve seen so many different variations in each Game that it´s hard to tell what approach they do on that behalf on this game :unsure:

Kuro

Lurker
Reputation score
actually, every girl in Key of Egg IS a cameo from Hasoyua previous work, all of them. i didn't realize it at first until the translation was completed (thanks to MediocreTranslation once again).
I've not played Seed of Evil actually but seen some screenshots so thought the nun in the church might have been from there. I actually didn't realize the others were from past games, especially Forty and her mistress.

It's really cool he decided to bring in a number of past game characters as cameos. I doubt the new game he's currently working on will do it again though since it seems to be set in present time.

lmaccount

Lurker
Reputation score
I´m kind of wondering . . . How does the pregnancy work in this Game? I´ve seen so many different variations in each Game that it´s hard to tell what approach they do on that behalf on this game :unsure:
Pregnancy happens from:
1. Losing to tentacle monsters.
2. Losing to slime monsters.
3. Losing to a specific Goblin quest.
4. It can happen mid-battle too if the monsters manage to strip and restrain her for 3 turns.

After the CG, if she thinks she's caught a cold, after a few days of rest, she will give birth.

Use a fertility drug from the slums to guarantee pregnancy, otherwise it seems random.

El Fuerte

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Pregnancy happens from:
1. Losing to tentacle monsters.
2. Losing to slime monsters.
3. Losing to a specific Goblin quest.
4. It can happen mid-battle too if the monsters manage to strip and restrain her for 3 turns.

After the CG, if she thinks she's caught a cold, after a few days of rest, she will give birth.

Use a fertility drug from the slums to guarantee pregnancy, otherwise it seems random.
Aww, no human impregnation? = /

Mick2000

Reputation score
Anyone know how to trigger the Breast Augmentation event?
play the special one-time mission when you already at fancy house (merchant hall), there's 4 special mission, i believe 2nd from the top is the one you want.
also that event only able inside the mission, when you done Serafina will return to normal so you can't carry the status.

lostshadow22

Reputation score
play the special one-time mission when you already at fancy house (merchant hall), there's 4 special mission, i believe 2nd from the top is the one you want.
also that event only able inside the mission, when you done Serafina will return to normal so you can't carry the status.
alright thanks.

RushHero456

Reputation score
but how do you these's special jobs in the first place?

Mick2000

Reputation score
but how do you these's special jobs in the first place?
only available after arena event, the arena master will give you privelege pass to get to the rich district (merchant hall), once you get there the job will be divided into normal job and special job.