What's new

RPG RPG Maker [ハソユア] [Hasoyua] 卵の鍵 / Key of Egg (RE269035) (RJ269035)

Trevelontous

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Anyone know what the options mean at the start?
Uhmm assuming you're doing a new game+ you can keep your combat level/lewd stats that's just a yes or no option yes/no in that order. Assuming no new game plus ignore what I said.

First options you should get after naming your character:
1st option normal difficulty
2nd option easy difficulty
3rd option detailed settings aka more options

3rd option brings you to another menu full of options:
1st option main character's sexual weaknesses (not available in the trial version)
2nd option additional difficulty settings, there's a casual and hard difficulty option in this list in addition to the other two (starting by easiest/casual ending in hard.)
3rd option battle scenes (sexual attacks): everything omitted / sexual attacks that appear often are omitted / sexual attacks that appear often have their scene message/text automatic / everything is displayed in that order
4th option begin game

SoulBreaka

Cthulhu
Reputation score
theres at least a butt grope attack in the game. so im already satisfied. the Combat rape mechanics are pretty good. theres even a skill you can use to let your opponent cycle through a whole sex animation when your grabbed.
It is good but by continuity, I mean by how after they are done with her and the cycle resets, she's full clean again. Wish it was something similar to akakubi. And I also wish that they can have they way with her even with the clothes on, but that would mean work art work.

dtta

Demon Girl
Reputation score
can someone explain the concept of the game . do i have to do normal quests or take jobs from the church to not have game over at day 8-9 ?

Trevelontous

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
can someone explain the concept of the game . do i have to do normal quests or take jobs from the church to not have game over at day 8-9 ?
What you're probably seeing is the end of the demo version, there's a message at the end of it all before the game restarts saying "end of trial version". Pretty short for a trial version though, it sucks a little bit.

BigJohnny

Tentacle God
Reputation score
There are human enemies, if they defeat you they carry you to their den from which you have to escape, if you fail- game over.

LurCellant

Lurker
Reputation score
There's a paid extended trial version on the Ci-En page. Not sure what's exactly in it since I haven't tried it out that much yet but you can change your sexual weakness/experience in the start-up menu at least. Any attempts at deciphering the moonrunes would be appreciated.

Yukikaze

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
There's a paid extended trial version on the Ci-En page. Not sure what's exactly in it since I haven't tried it out that much yet but you can change your sexual weakness/experience in the start-up menu at least. Any attempts at deciphering the moonrunes would be appreciated.
Don't think this is the right game?

LurCellant

Lurker
Reputation score
That's what I get when i don't double check japanese language games. Re-uploading the right folder.

Edit: uploaded right game.

Double edit: removed link cause shota.

Last edited:

srankstrum

Demon Girl
Reputation score
The new trial you uploaded (thanks for that by the way) has more content in general. Once you complete the initial 10-day time limit, you get access to the slums and a new goal of beating 3 unique enemies at the coliseum by day 40. There are additional scenes in the slums (staying at the slum inn, probably scenes in the slum bar, and scenes for losing to each of the unique coliseum enemies). There are also high-perversion variants of the scenes you get when you fail the normal guild quests.

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
Alrighty, since a demo has been publicly released for this game it's time to update the OP as it does not meet the standard. PM a mod with an update to, or when you have updated, the OP. Thread locked.

Reputation score
Love the design of this one seed of evil was a favorite of mine aswell hoping kaguragames picks up this gem to translate aswell
Either way here's a full save with complete gallery tho im not sure, but there might be the option to unlock full gallery before having finished game

Attachments

tfs08933

Reputation score
How to proceed in the game? How to sell yourself or unequip armor?

cristalguadi

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
No idea how to unequip armor

To progress in the game, so far I've hit three barriers:

When you're in the first town, you need to get a certain amount of money before a time limit is hit, or else you game over, you can do this by doing missions or selling yourself

In the second town there is a colloseum (first option), you need to defeat the three heroes of it (the enemies with unique art who rape you on defeat) before you hit a certain day counter or game over
After this you have to fight a blonde girl who kicks your ass

I'm not too sure as of yet, but in the third area (a castle attached to the first town) there are two sets of missions you can take, I assume the second set of missions is important, as one of them is non-repeatable and the rest seem to all have proper game over scenes

May be wrong with that last one, but that's what I have so far

Froggus

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
When you're in the first town, you need to get a certain amount of money before a time limit is hit, or else you game over, you can do this by doing missions or selling yourself
Doing charity work for the church at least once should be enough to survive the first deadline regardless. The nun argues in your favor then.

tfs08933

Reputation score
I cant read any of the menus, can any kind soul here help translate it?

Yukikaze

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Love the design of this one seed of evil was a favorite of mine aswell hoping kaguragames picks up this gem to translate aswell
Either way here's a full save with complete gallery tho im not sure, but there might be the option to unlock full gallery before having finished game
I think you're missing the global and common file for a full save but thank you anyways

DarkFire1004

Tentacle Goddess of the H-Section
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
This thread has been moved to the H-Section to be locked. Translated descriptions are not an acceptable substitute for an actual OP. If you wish to preserve this thread, please PM an update to a moderator.

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
OP updated, thread moved to H-games and unlocked.