What's new

Cappy

Reputation score
Re: Hate Thread

It was kind of funny at one of them, though, because apparently there was a representative from one of these companies that checks up on food places there, and she just about had a fit. I could hear her screaming at the manager from the other side of the restaurant.
Justice, I do love Justice,
Oh let me just put some hate in this post before the lurkers start complaining.

WARNING: Condensed hatred

I hate Chat-speak/Text-Talk faggots (unless they keep that shit to phone texting, I don't mind saving money)
And I also don't mind foreign people who aren't good at English, it's just people who choose to spell like crap because they apparently don't respect the people reading what they're writing.

And I also hate people who are honestly racist, and became that way because they're too idiotic to know what trolling is (even after they go to 4chan and have a full explanation laid out for them, honestly) and wanted to fit in.

Really, how stupid can you get.
I make racist jokes, about both white people, black people, Asians, people who are just naturally tanned quite well, but I don't actually dislike them because they look different, or generalize them seriously.

In fact the only people I do make fun of in all seriousness concerning skin colour, are people who use those messed up tanning booths, they kinda deserve it for making themselves more orange than a jug(made of orange skins)full of concentrated orange juice. (lulz)

I hate people who are permanently high, almost always smoking a blunt,
makes casual stoners look bad.
I myself don't do drugs, but I know stoners who actually know how to control themselves, and it irritates me that standards are being lowered because of idiots.

Ah, that felt good, like a nice long piss after holding it in for so long.

Alias

Lurker
Reputation score

@Cappy:

I agree with most of what you said, but something you might not realize is that stereotypes exist for a reason. Not all asians can't drive, not all black people have larger-than-average-penile-sizes, not all white people are racist, blah, blah, blah, blah. But almost every single stereotype I can think of exists because of one of two things: either the majority of that type of person conforms to that stereotype, or that type of person has made a reputation for themselves as conforming to that stereotype. Best example is how british people are arrogant fucktards. Well, they're most often portrayed that way in the movies, and even if you don't take hollywood as gospel, if you don't have a point of reference in reality (such as british friends), you might unconsciously start believing that.

My point is, most religious people do fall quite low on the IQ scale, and the typical debate with them ends in them making outrageous claims that can't possibly be argued against. Or they just start talking about how you're going to burn. Don't get offended when they assume you're one of the jackass morons, because statistically, you very likely are. What you have to look for are the people who are willing to accept that there are exceptions to every stereotype. If they don't, then they're not worth your time, or your ire. If you at least make the effort to discover if they're ignorant or they just made a genuine assumptional mistake, one of two things will happen. One, they'll reveal themselves to be the waste of breath they are, and you've lost nothing. Two, they'll admit they may have made a mistake and engage in rational dialogue with you, and you've still lost nothing but gained a possibly interesting conversation.

Lurker
Reputation score

@Cappy:

I agree with most of what you said, but something you might not realize is that stereotypes exist for a reason.
So far, so good.

But almost every single stereotype I can think of exists because of one of two things: either the majority of that type of person conforms to that stereotype, or that type of person has made a reputation for themselves as conforming to that stereotype.
This is where you fall short. The reason that stereotypes exist is because it's easy. Were we to judge every person and stimulus independently and based on it's own merit we'd never get anything done. They vary from person to person, but some have taken to the collective awareness by media or indoctrination. Even then , they can vary by region or country. Racial and religious stereotyping are the easiest examples because they are the most evident, but you stereotype people based on any number of things, from their clothing to their posture to their haircut and beyond. And thet's not a bad thing, so long as you don't let that be your only perception of the group in question, and as long as you don't make an ass out of yourself based on these perceptions.

DarkFire1004

Tentacle Goddess of the H-Section
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

but I don't actually dislike them because they look different, or generalize them seriously.
Really? I couldn't tell. loltrollin

Kusanagi

Chief Nippleseer
Reputation score

I HAAAAAATE when people assume I know their schedule changed, even though they themselves did not tell me. They told everyone around me, but not me.
But, I guess it's okay. I mean, it's not like I have to call them in order to get a ride home from school so I don't have to walk home in the dark for an hour and a half in a neighborhood that's had more break-ins in a month than the rest of the county has had in a year.

. . . yeaaahhh....

Cappy

Reputation score

@Cappy:
My point is, most religious people do fall quite low on the IQ scale, and the typical debate with them ends in them making outrageous claims that can't possibly be argued against.
Well, I can accept that stereotypes exist for a reason,
HOWEVER.

You're making another assumption there, just because most people you meet who are religious are underneath the averages IQ, doesn't mean that they fall under your standards, intelligent Christians believe it or not aren't that rare.

They may just not hang around the same places you do, or simply haven't been met by you yet, hell, you know there's also a stereotype about most people from America being stupid? Yeah, although funny at times, I don't really believe it to be honest. I did say that at least 50% of all of Americans fall under the section of complete retard, but keep in mind that I did say myself I was raging, I've also been known to say things about setting people on fire and pissing on them after they've fallen unconscious and raping their corpses once I've broken their neck.

I can kinda guess where the British stereotype came from, Scallywags I say!
Them youngins, every person under the age of 19 I see seems to have an agenda to either look like a complete idiot, or talk like one, in reversed order.

But then again I don't get out that much, I'm probably wrong on a particular scale.

I remember back in South Africa, I knew two intelligent Christians perfectly capable of holding themselves in an argument or debate, if they don't completely cream they're supposed attacker.(this is out of about 10-14 kids I knew, most of which where agnostic or atheist)

Ehm, I scrolled back over my message, and this is just about where the rage starts it's momentum, though there are serious points in there.

Well, you know, it could just be the little kids under 14 who are making this apparent to me, but it seems that in several places Atheists who discuss among themselves and talk about how religion is ridiculous either don't know anything about the religion, don't know anything about the science they believe in, or barely know the basics of both, and seem to think they know everything, and even though I logically cream their white skinny asses, or whatever the equivalent may be, they still hold a snide tone and assume they've won because they spammed the same irrelevant point I disproved five minutes ago. /facepalm

That's half of why the stereotype irritates me,
The other half are the people who are intelligent in alot of ways, and actually make valid points, but even if you overcome them in an argument,
They still don't choose to admit that it their theory could be wrong in several ways, and they might not have the ultimate solution.

I mean from my experience, here's an estimated percentage of the interface I receive from different types of atheists;

Butthurt little sheep (Age group 8-24, may go higher in certain circumstances)
In certain places, like 4chan and such, this seems to be the most encountered atheist ever, either that or trollin, but there are much funnier ways to troll. 30-40% (est)

Regular Intelligent Sheep (Age group 15-(maybe 16)80+)
This is like the boss version or pack leader of the little sheep, he can actually hold up a decent argument, but he still makes the assumption that he's always right in an argument or debate, and sometimes the snide tone,
He's not as bad as the sheep, but he can still act like an ass-hole to people who have done nothing to them, may also be a troll, not sure.
30-40%

People who actually formed their own opinions from experience and have an above average intelligence who can not only condone themselves properly in an argument but even after winning a debate, they can STILL admit that they may be wrong, and that their word, although the victor, may still be incorrect
(Age group 16-??(estimated 85)20-30%
(in certain parts of the intrawebs, next to almost none of these are around)

Now this is how all people should be when in an argument related to something like religion, I've found that in my time, these are the people who have saved my ass from flocks of little sheep who don't know what they're talking about by immediately RAPING they're faces in with logic, after which they tell me themselves that they believe in Atheism, and just find it irritating that retards are ruining they're reputation, intelligent, real atheists, who formed their own opinions using their own outlook, rather than just blindly following somebody else, this is like some sort of evolved form of the atheist creature, and is fairly common among the masses, just drowned out by the cries of the sheep at times.

(sorry about the sheep thing, I'm not saying religious people don't have blind sheep of their own, in fact they may/probably have more, but if you just take a quick trip around the internet, and mention being Christian every now and then, I swear some of the most stupid people on earth smell blood and try to attack you)

So yeah, I ended up having ANOTHER rage about the same thing.
Sorry.

R

Ryka

Trolls. I do not like them. I usually hold back because I know how talking about them in forums can be. But I hate trolls.

Recently, I achieved something I found to be a bit hard. This one troll shot me down for it. With my rebuttal, I got kicked, and banned. Just for sucking.

Wish trolls would be all put in a blender and made into a fine Troll Shake. So I can water rotten fruit with it... to state my opinion.

Cappy

Reputation score

Trolls. I do not like them. I usually hold back because I know how talking about them in forums can be. But I hate trolls.

Recently, I achieved something I found to be a bit hard. This one troll shot me down for it. With my rebuttal, I got kicked, and banned. Just for sucking.

Wish trolls would be all put in a blender and made into a fine Troll Shake. So I can water rotten fruit with it... to state my opinion.
What could you possibly gain from watering rotten fruit with shit like that?
Are you trying to make mutant troll-vegetables? Because you're asking for it,
I swear if I see a giant troll-on-a-cob I am going to be. SO.PISSED

R

Ryka

I will make sure the garden is so rotten, it cnnot even be zombified. And quite possibly end up in dirt where it belongs. :p

Cappy

Reputation score

I will make sure the garden is so rotten, it cnnot even be zombified. And quite possibly end up in dirt where it belongs. :p
Then that will turn into fertilizer, if you ever plant anything there again, it will become so twisted and horrible that even your MOM wouldn't tap that.
whilst drunk.
and high.

Sinfulwolf

H-Section Moderator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Perhaps she wishes to blend you Cappy

Alias

Lurker
Reputation score

I just realized something. Whether or not religious/atheistic people are stupid is irrelevant, because the vast majority of PEOPLE are stupid. Religion has nothing to do with it. so this discussion basically has no point.

@newbie: that's an excellent point and if I were more awake I'm sure I'd have some sort of incredible rebuttal. As it is I'll just give this one to you.

Kusanagi

Chief Nippleseer
Reputation score

I hate the speed at which time moves. Always goes too fast when you're dreading something, and always too slow when you're looking forward to something.

Cappy

Reputation score

I hate the speed at which time moves. Always goes too fast when you're dreading something, and always too slow when you're looking forward to something.
At least it goes at a kinda regular speed when you're having sex.

Hopeyouguess62

Has a penis diamiter of 4.5cm
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Well, I can accept that stereotypes exist for a reason,
HOWEVER.

You're making another assumption there, just because most people you meet who are religious are underneath the averages IQ, doesn't mean that they fall under your standards, intelligent Christians believe it or not aren't that rare.

They may just not hang around the same places you do, or simply haven't been met by you yet, hell, you know there's also a stereotype about most people from America being stupid? Yeah, although funny at times, I don't really believe it to be honest. I did say that at least 50% of all of Americans fall under the section of complete retard, but keep in mind that I did say myself I was raging, I've also been known to say things about setting people on fire and pissing on them after they've fallen unconscious and raping their corpses once I've broken their neck.

I can kinda guess where the British stereotype came from, Scallywags I say!
Them youngins, every person under the age of 19 I see seems to have an agenda to either look like a complete idiot, or talk like one, in reversed order.

But then again I don't get out that much, I'm probably wrong on a particular scale.

I remember back in South Africa, I knew two intelligent Christians perfectly capable of holding themselves in an argument or debate, if they don't completely cream they're supposed attacker.(this is out of about 10-14 kids I knew, most of which where agnostic or atheist)

Ehm, I scrolled back over my message, and this is just about where the rage starts it's momentum, though there are serious points in there.

Well, you know, it could just be the little kids under 14 who are making this apparent to me, but it seems that in several places Atheists who discuss among themselves and talk about how religion is ridiculous either don't know anything about the religion, don't know anything about the science they believe in, or barely know the basics of both, and seem to think they know everything, and even though I logically cream their white skinny asses, or whatever the equivalent may be, they still hold a snide tone and assume they've won because they spammed the same irrelevant point I disproved five minutes ago. /facepalm

That's half of why the stereotype irritates me,
The other half are the people who are intelligent in alot of ways, and actually make valid points, but even if you overcome them in an argument,
They still don't choose to admit that it their theory could be wrong in several ways, and they might not have the ultimate solution.

I mean from my experience, here's an estimated percentage of the interface I receive from different types of atheists;

In certain places, like 4chan and such, this seems to be the most encountered atheist ever, either that or trollin, but there are much funnier ways to troll. 30-40% (est)

Regular Intelligent Sheep (Age group 15-(maybe 16)80+)
This is like the boss version or pack leader of the little sheep, he can actually hold up a decent argument, but he still makes the assumption that he's always right in an argument or debate, and sometimes the snide tone,
He's not as bad as the sheep, but he can still act like an ass-hole to people who have done nothing to them, may also be a troll, not sure.
30-40%

People who actually formed their own opinions from experience and have an above average intelligence who can not only condone themselves properly in an argument but even after winning a debate, they can STILL admit that they may be wrong, and that their word, although the victor, may still be incorrect
(Age group 16-??(estimated 85)20-30%
(in certain parts of the intrawebs, next to almost none of these are around)

Now this is how all people should be when in an argument related to something like religion, I've found that in my time, these are the people who have saved my ass from flocks of little sheep who don't know what they're talking about by immediately RAPING they're faces in with logic, after which they tell me themselves that they believe in Atheism, and just find it irritating that retards are ruining they're reputation, intelligent, real atheists, who formed their own opinions using their own outlook, rather than just blindly following somebody else, this is like some sort of evolved form of the atheist creature, and is fairly common among the masses, just drowned out by the cries of the sheep at times.

(sorry about the sheep thing, I'm not saying religious people don't have blind sheep of their own, in fact they may/probably have more, but if you just take a quick trip around the internet, and mention being Christian every now and then, I swear some of the most stupid people on earth smell blood and try to attack you)

So yeah, I ended up having ANOTHER rage about the same thing.
Sorry.
Cappy, I will point out in favor of your argument that two of the world's most beloved fantasy writers were in fact very devoted Christians: Lewis Carroll and J.R.R. Tolkien. Tolkien's work is the very foundation of modern roleplaying, including but not limited to Warhammer, World of Warcraft, Final Fantasy and Dungeons and Dragons. Very few would dare question their intellect.

Now let me tell you why many people, like myself, often have an adverse reaction to Christianity sometimes:

Presumption.

Sometimes I'll be talking to someone and they'll just "let it slip" that they're a Christian. I'll pretend to ignore the crude attempt at subtlety, until they ask me what church I belong to. I don't. Then the conversation will move more and more towards an attempt by them at my conversion back to the faith. At this point I'll give them fair warning that I've got no interest, but if they really want to talk about it on an intellectual level, it will most likely make them angry. When they continue, and only IF they continue (only one person stopped, actually) I ask a few pointed questions.

There's been one person who, at that point in the discussion, was able to reasonably defend their beliefs -- everyone else walked away seething. I offered them every chance to stop their presumptuous attempt to convert me, but when they didn't quit, that's when I started picking apart their beloved beliefs.

I prefer the Jehovah's Witnesses and Mormons. Sure, they're viewed with contempt by the more traditional Christian sects, but they knock on your door and straight up try to convert you. None of this subtle crap -- it's what they do and they have no qualms with just putting it out there. Then you say, "Gee, thanks but no thanks," and after one or two repeated attempts, they thank you for your time and leave. It's not what I believe in, but at least they're direct about it, and they NEVER try to debate or argue.

I also notice you talk about atheists who don't know anything about the religions they're attacking. I have two issues with that statement. First, there aren't THAT many atheists, statistically speaking. I'm betting you're including my group, the agnostics. Don't worry, we get lumped in with the atheists ALL the time. We don't know what's out there, and we straight up say, "We just don't really know," or, "We can't know," or my favorite, "We can't even define it, let alone discuss it!" I'm actually an agnostic theist: "I believe in it! But I don't know what it is, what it wants or anything about it, really." Personally I think it's arrogant to try, but that's just my personal beliefs.

The other problem I have with your statement (providing my first point is accurate) is that a lot of us are former Christians, like myself. I know more about Christianity than most Christians -- hell, I've taken a number of college courses on the subject. Trust me, a number of us are quite educated where it comes to your beliefs.

Finally, I want to add that I've got no problem with anyone's faith. It's religion that sometimes annoys me, because religion tends to be a public display. Your faith, or what you personally believe in, can be practiced without necessarily being preached. Religion is a community, an organization, and is therefore more likely to be a general nuisance, especially to those of us that lack certain elements of faith (which, as most Christian religions teach, is something that only God can grant -- making it impossible to hold someone responsible for a lack of it).

Cappy

Reputation score

Cappy, I will point out in favor of your argument that two of the world's most beloved fantasy writers were in fact very devoted Christians: Lewis Carroll and J.R.R. Tolkien. Tolkien's work is the very foundation of modern roleplaying, including but not limited to Warhammer, World of Warcraft, Final Fantasy and Dungeons and Dragons. Very few would dare question their intellect.

Now let me tell you why many people, like myself, often have an adverse reaction to Christianity sometimes:

Presumption.

Sometimes I'll be talking to someone and they'll just "let it slip" that they're a Christian. I'll pretend to ignore the crude attempt at subtlety, until they ask me what church I belong to. I don't. Then the conversation will move more and more towards an attempt by them at my conversion back to the faith. At this point I'll give them fair warning that I've got no interest, but if they really want to talk about it on an intellectual level, it will most likely make them angry. When they continue, and only IF they continue (only one person stopped, actually) I ask a few pointed questions.

There's been one person who, at that point in the discussion, was able to reasonably defend their beliefs -- everyone else walked away seething. I offered them every chance to stop their presumptuous attempt to convert me, but when they didn't quit, that's when I started picking apart their beloved beliefs.

I prefer the Jehovah's Witnesses and Mormons. Sure, they're viewed with contempt by the more traditional Christian sects, but they knock on your door and straight up try to convert you. None of this subtle crap -- it's what they do and they have no qualms with just putting it out there. Then you say, "Gee, thanks but no thanks," and after one or two repeated attempts, they thank you for your time and leave. It's not what I believe in, but at least they're direct about it, and they NEVER try to debate or argue.

I also notice you talk about atheists who don't know anything about the religions they're attacking. I have two issues with that statement. First, there aren't THAT many atheists, statistically speaking. I'm betting you're including my group, the agnostics. Don't worry, we get lumped in with the atheists ALL the time. We don't know what's out there, and we straight up say, "We just don't really know," or, "We can't know," or my favorite, "We can't even define it, let alone discuss it!" I'm actually an agnostic theist: "I believe in it! But I don't know what it is, what it wants or anything about it, really." Personally I think it's arrogant to try, but that's just my personal beliefs.

The other problem I have with your statement (providing my first point is accurate) is that a lot of us are former Christians, like myself. I know more about Christianity than most Christians -- hell, I've taken a number of college courses on the subject. Trust me, a number of us are quite educated where it comes to your beliefs.

Finally, I want to add that I've got no problem with anyone's faith. It's religion that sometimes annoys me, because religion tends to be a public display. Your faith, or what you personally believe in, can be practiced without necessarily being preached. Religion is a community, an organization, and is therefore more likely to be a general nuisance, especially to those of us that lack certain elements of faith (which, as most Christian religions teach, is something that only God can grant -- making it impossible to hold someone responsible for a lack of it).
I can understand why you might think that, but most of the people I meet on the internet are atheists, and it doesn't help that at least more half of them
are sheep, I mean honestly.

I'll tell you how I usually know that they're atheists, although there's a chance I'm wrong occasionally, I'm 99.9% sure I'm right more often than not:

Well I have a problem with your problems with my statement,
one: Most of the accused atheists I speak of make it very clear that their opinion is that a higher power, or spiritual being of the like is impossible.

And then there are actually quite a few, that are just people trying to look smart by mouthing off about how religion is stupid, and make it even more plain that they're atheist, I have no gripes with intellectual debate if it's wanted by both sides of the party and it's agreed upon,
but when people are just mouthing off like arrogant fucktards trying to look cool in front of their friends, that's what starts to piss me off.

I even know one or two people who got friendly with me, assumed I was atheist because I didn't spout garbage, and tried to have his little gloat fest in front of me, I swear that makes me rage so hard, I dissected his little inbreed mind like a cannibal over a baby pram. Honestly, he immediately got butthurt the moment I said, "What the fuck are you talking about, that's not true." And just left disappointed I didn't share his opinion.

Now I believe that Agnostics are in the right area of belief, and I agree with alot of it, I'm even semi-agnostic myself in a couple of ways, though I believe
in Jesus.

Now, I hate it when people try to push their opinions and beliefs on other people, whether it's a Christian, an agnostic, or an atheist, because quite frankly people don't want to hear about that shit, and aren't interested.

When I make myself known as a Christian by coincidence or will, I often have to defend myself when some sort of Atheist/Agnostic out for a fight flies out of nowhere and starts humping my theoretical leg, and people are surprised I get pissed so easily about it.

I can handle it once or twice, but I'm tired of it, If I say I don't feel like a fucking argument (Alias, lookin at you) Then I FUCKING mean it, honestly take a hint.

Hopeyouguess62

Has a penis diamiter of 4.5cm
RP Moderator
Reputation score

I can understand why you might think that, but most of the people I meet on the internet are atheists, and it doesn't help that at least more half of them
are sheep, I mean honestly.

I'll tell you how I usually know that they're atheists, although there's a chance I'm wrong occasionally, I'm 99.9% sure I'm right more often than not:

Well I have a problem with your problems with my statement,
one: Most of the accused atheists I speak of make it very clear that their opinion is that a higher power, or spiritual being of the like is impossible.

And then there are actually quite a few, that are just people trying to look smart by mouthing off about how religion is stupid, and make it even more plain that they're atheist, I have no gripes with intellectual debate if it's wanted by both sides of the party and it's agreed upon,
but when people are just mouthing off like arrogant fucktards trying to look cool in front of their friends, that's what starts to piss me off.

I even know one or two people who got friendly with me, assumed I was atheist because I didn't spout garbage, and tried to have his little gloat fest in front of me, I swear that makes me rage so hard, I dissected his little inbreed mind like a cannibal over a baby pram. Honestly, he immediately got butthurt the moment I said, "What the fuck are you talking about, that's not true." And just left disappointed I didn't share his opinion.

Now I believe that Agnostics are in the right area of belief, and I agree with alot of it, I'm even semi-agnostic myself in a couple of ways, though I believe
in Jesus.

Now, I hate it when people try to push their opinions and beliefs on other people, whether it's a Christian, an agnostic, or an atheist, because quite frankly people don't want to hear about that shit, and aren't interested.

When I make myself known as a Christian by coincidence or will, I often have to defend myself when some sort of Atheist/Agnostic out for a fight flies out of nowhere and starts humping my theoretical leg, and people are surprised I get pissed so easily about it.

I can handle it once or twice, but I'm tired of it, If I say I don't feel like a fucking argument (Alias, lookin at you) Then I FUCKING mean it, honestly take a hint.
Well if they say the existence of any kind of deity or higher power (not to be confused with the existence of the Christian God) is an absolute impossibility, then yes, they'd be proper little atheists.

Or people trying to piss you (and their parents) off, which I find much more likely (and puerile). The unfortunate part is that the parents can't beat these children into maturity anymore, let alone control them.

Pale

Reputation score

Often literally. I hate Catholics who cover up paedophilia. (Ae because I'm a Brit, sod you.)

P

Cappy

Reputation score

Well if they say the existence of any kind of deity or higher power (not to be confused with the existence of the Christian God) is an absolute impossibility, then yes, they'd be proper little atheists.

Or people trying to piss you (and their parents) off, which I find much more likely (and puerile). The unfortunate part is that the parents can't beat these children into maturity anymore, let alone control them.
The existence of butthurt twelve year olds on the internet is both a blessing and a curse, although it's only a blessing if you're a troll, or enjoy trolling on occasion.

I personally wish they would just find something new to bitch about rather than harass Christians all day, little snotweeds. ( Amusing insult of the day, I'm starting that up, have to make at least one for every day I login to ULMF )

Oh, and to assure everyone I'm on topic, I hate bratty little snotweeds harassing me. :3

*edit*

@ Pale, that isn't as common as that, it's not like most children in the catholic church are raped, less than 50%, yet more than 80% of the children on the intrawebz are little bitching bastardised Castrati out to prove their non existent penis size.