What's new

Hentaispider

Lord of the Tap Dance \oO.Oo/ (And Reputation Mana
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score
Re: Hate Thread

If you have money, why would you buy shitty equipment?

As a side note, 600 € doesn't sound like very much. I don't know very much about electric guitars, but a high quality acoustic guitar can run in the 3000 € range.

Malefique

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

If you have money, why would you buy shitty equipment?

As a side note, 600 € doesn't sound like very much. I don't know very much about electric guitars, but a high quality acoustic guitar can run in the 3000 € range.
This wasn't about the expensive equipment as much as the fact that when you know you have no affinity for these types of activities you still go out and buy advanced-level items of the sort ... and 600 euros in Romania is A LOT of money ... The 3000 euro gear, yeah ... That's the stuff dreams are made of ... xD

Last edited:

Hentaispider

Lord of the Tap Dance \oO.Oo/ (And Reputation Mana
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

Oh. Yeah, I can imagine prices being quite a bit lower in Romania than they are in Finland.

Malefique

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Yes, and they're still too high when put against the medium income ... :/ Damn corrupt politicians ...

Chibichibi

Big Sis
Reputation score

Ben won't be home til next Thursday. His bosses told him he has to work all weekend.

Fuck. My. Life. I hate it. I hate his job, the traveling, and I hate that he has to wag his tail and say yes like a good little employee.

SirOni

Demon Girls #1 Fan
Reputation score

Got a fucking rodent stuck in one of my goddamn walls. Was expecting the person that came round while I was in work to somehow kill it or at least get rid of it, but no he just sealed the hole that it created in the wall. Good job fucknuts, now I've got the cunting thing scratching like a maniac.

Darmy647

Lurker
Reputation score

Got a fucking rodent stuck in one of my goddamn walls. Was expecting the person that came round while I was in work to somehow kill it or at least get rid of it, but no he just sealed the hole that it created in the wall. Good job fucknuts, now I've got the cunting thing scratching like a maniac.
Hire me. I has a Hammer! :D He Will stand no chance.

SirOni

Demon Girls #1 Fan
Reputation score

Hire me. I has a Hammer! :D He Will stand no chance.
I did try putting food out before to coax it out so I could bash its head in but it wouldn't come out. And my cat kept pinching the food.

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

And, from what I've heard, if a rat shits in the wall, it gives off a smell which is pretty much a beacon, so more rodents know they can go there.

Wonderboy

Lurker
Reputation score

Oni, how big is this gap in your wall? Because if you get one of those refillable fire-extinguishers that use co2, and the space back there isn't that big/ well vented, then you can kill the fuck out of that thing... True it will most likely die inside the wall, but...

Darmy647

Lurker
Reputation score

DARMY SMASH! LEAD ME TO ONI's HOUSE SO THAT I MAY CRUSH TINY BABY RAT!

SirOni

Demon Girls #1 Fan
Reputation score

There only seems to be one rat in the wall at the moment Tox, I don't think there's a way for anymore to get in because I think it snuck in while the apartments were being worked on. And the gap in the wall has been sealed so I'd have to unseal it to gas the little bastard.

@Squid; Squaids is an unfunny meme that came from Ray William Johnson. It's short for squirrel aids.

Last edited:

Kusanagi

Chief Nippleseer
Reputation score

I hate when a GOOD product gets cancelled. Or at least something happens and I can't find it anymore.

ALL I WANT IS MY GOG-DAMNED BLACK JEAN JACKET. BUT NO. LEVI STRAUSS SAID "FUCK YOU", AND NOW I CAN'T FIND IT ANYWHERE. FUCK YOU, LEVI STRAUSS.

Rule 34

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Everything geared up for a white Christmas around here, but NOPE! It's raining today, turning everything into gray mush. Fuck that.

Chibichibi

Big Sis
Reputation score

Everything geared up for a white Christmas around here, but NOPE! It's raining today, turning everything into gray mush. Fuck that.
It's about 21.1 Degrees C here. Has been all month. I hate it too.

Kusanagi

Chief Nippleseer
Reputation score

It's about 21.1 Degrees C here. Has been all month. I hate it too.
As much as it sucks, at least it makes sense to be that warm down there this time of year. It's still around that temperature up where I am, when normally we'd be closer to 15 - 10 C, if not lower.

Chibichibi

Big Sis
Reputation score

As much as it sucks, at least it makes sense to be that warm down there this time of year. It's still around that temperature up where I am, when normally we'd be closer to 15 - 10 C, if not lower.
But it's supposed to be colder D: I miss the colder weather.