What's new

chrisroxxx

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Re: Hate Thread

Gee, didn't think that this needed any explanation, but okay here I go...

What I was expressing with 'to each their own' is the following:

The whole paragraph you wrote in response to some mental health issue, at least that's what I assume it is.
You make a bunch of assumptions on how stuff should be handled ending with "A professional psychiatric treatment is quite necessary."
Having to deal with mental health issues myself I personally don't feel you should enforce some theraphy on someone who might not even want to be theraphized.
What I wanted to express with 'to each their own' is that we as a people are all very different kind of snowflakes and the hammer to the nail method that works for one of us might not be what works for the next.
What I can agree on is that in case of mental health issues, one should never ignore them.

EDIT: You are right of course, it's mental health issues not *psychic*, thanks for the heads up.

Let's stir this thread back to its topic now.

I hate that I won't have much time to do recreational stuff next week! :(

Last edited:

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

some psychic health issue

*edit* You're wrong btw. We're talking about kids showing signs of early sociopathy, and people who could be criminally insane. Those people are made to see professionals, and should be.

Last edited:

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

*edit* You're wrong btw. We're talking about kids showing signs of early sociopathy, and people who could be criminally insane. Those people are made to see professionals, and should be.
This, vehemently.

Why did I feel the need to chime in again? Because I get the impression that you believe mental health issues are the problem of the afflicted and no one else' business.

That's a load of bullshit, and here's why: When you pose a possible danger to others because of your mental illness then it becomes society's responsibility to discern whether you are in fact dangerous, and how best to either reduce or eliminate that danger.

I didn't need to assume anything. We all know that killing animals in the situation described, for any motive I can conceive, is a sign of a troubled mind. If that's even in question than I must conclude your ability to reason is lost and this conversation need continue no further. But just for shits'n'giggles, give me a motive for which you'd find it just fuckin dandy to kill your sister's chinchilla on the day she's moving.

B00marrows

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Had a good nights rest for the first time in months...
Absolutely nothing is happening today(so far) Its quiet, unuseually quiet.
I have the energy to work, but no work to do.
Why? Why now?

I hate this feeling i have right now. I feel great, but i KNOW i wont tomorrow. I KNOW tomorrow willl also be buisy, exhausting and i can guarantee i wont rest well tonight, just to kick me in the nuts for having a good day today.

dragoon93041

Tentacle God
Reputation score

FUCK FUCK FUCK GODAMMIT BUNCHA ASSHOLES
*kicks over something*
ARGH! FUCK!

That is my mental transcript on my feelings on the election.

Byzantine2014

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I hate I fell asleep during the election.... Goddamn whys Canada so close to the US

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

I hate I fell asleep during the election.... Goddamn whys Canada so close to the US
You could try creating some sort of protective countermeasure,.. you know, to stop any insane american immigrants. Thinking some sort of.. protective wall, perhaps.. :p

azurezero

Tentacle God
Reputation score

This, vehemently.

Why did I feel the need to chime in again? Because I get the impression that you believe mental health issues are the problem of the afflicted and no one else' business.

That's a load of bullshit, and here's why: When you pose a possible danger to others because of your mental illness then it becomes society's responsibility to discern whether you are in fact dangerous, and how best to either reduce or eliminate that danger.

I didn't need to assume anything. We all know that killing animals in the situation described, for any motive I can conceive, is a sign of a troubled mind. If that's even in question than I must conclude your ability to reason is lost and this conversation need continue no further. But just for shits'n'giggles, give me a motive for which you'd find it just fuckin dandy to kill your sister's chinchilla on the day she's moving.
the kids brain is underdeveloped due to his original mothers drug abuse. but he isn't stupid at all. but his adoptive mother doesn't discipline him properly, what i see when i was visiting was him trampling everyone because he could get away with it. whats the word...alpha male behavior?

Yoshiiki

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

the kids brain is underdeveloped due to his original mothers drug abuse. but he isn't stupid at all. but his adoptive mother doesn't discipline him properly, what i see when i was visiting was him trampling everyone because he could get away with it. whats the word...alpha male behavior?
Alpha male behavior? Nah, more like bad parenting :p
Also... I hate kids, they just annoy me as hell.

azurezero

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Alpha male behavior? Nah, more like bad parenting :p
Also... I hate kids, they just annoy me as hell.
I meant it was displays of dominance. the kid knows he's in control because he doesn't get punished for things he knows is wrong...and he does, cause the little fucker smiles at you before doing them.

yariel

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I hate my own country ... a lot ... I keep cursing them each night ...

all corrupt law, making innocence get punished for something they don't do ...
1. Leader of KPK get jailed 12 yr for murder case he never done (Antasari) ...
now he get traumatized and he don't even want to mention his case and his work anymore, event there's new evidence which proof him innocence ...
(he keep cursing all people who put him at unfair trial tough)

2. Small rank citizens forced to sign paper to admit they have narcotic and get death sentence ...
(there already more than one, more or less a dozen per year ... they are poor family and they can't even defend their self from this shit)

3. Citizen get kidnapped by army and return as corpse (Densus 88 case) ...
and now no one dare to talk about it anymore ...

4. Cyanide in coffee, she get punished for murder ...
BUT HOW IN HELL SHE CAN PUT CYANIDE IF SHE DIDN'T TOUCH THE COFFEE AT ALL (the video show she don't touch the cup at all)

5. Now Jakarta Ahok get sued for religion blasphemy ...
HOWEVER THE ONE WHO PRANK AND EDITING HIS SPEECH ALREADY SAID HE'S LISTEN WRONGLY, BUT THEY KEEP SUING HIM, WTF ?!?
there's also rumor the prankster being threatened so he won't admit his mistake and says "sorry" in front of public so bunch of shithead can still suing Ahok ...
("your prank already cause chaos in whole country, so if you admit it now, you will get death sentence for sure")
also the people who against Ahok, don't they know they supporting injustice which might target them next in future ? (case 2 and 3 I mention above)
(great people with influence will be jailed for years, but for small citizen they will get killed instead)

6. When there's Riot 4 Nov 2016, cops hunting and gathering suspect ...
HOWEVER MUI SUGGEST TO LET THEM GO JUST BECAUSE THEY GET A BIT "PROVOKED"
(if it's like that, maybe I should make riot near their home and kill their family by "accident" and leave unpunished ?)

8. Freeport case ... long story short, they get intimidated using president name (which is fake, and this enraged president) ...
the criminal only get fired, goes unpunished ... also when president ask for punishment for the criminal, their friend says it's not law breaking ...
(HOW IN HELL IT IS NOT LAW BREAKING ?!?)
also latter, they restore the criminal good name (erasing his crime record) and want to put him back in politician seat (People's Consultative Assembly) ...
bunch of corrupt bastard ...

9. etc, etc ... all big shit in this country ... should get blown to bits ...

At this point, I already wishing ...
Trump nuked Indonesia and kill 80% of it's people (mainly who reside in law and government) so they learn about being powerless or something ...
Or ISIS come and start mass murder to all corrupt politician ...
Or Satanic Worshiper start mass curse / murder / sacrifice to all corrupt politician ...

!!! I HATE MY OWN COUNTRY, I HATE IT SO MUCH TO THE POINT I'M WILLING TO SELL MY SOUL TO SATAN SO I CAN KILL ALL THAT CORRUPT POLITICIAN !!!

to ISIS, if you bomb ALL corrupt politician in my country to death, I'll be forever grateful to you ...

Sometimes My hate almost reach insanity ... a barber asking why my hairs get so much white at young age ...
also he said why it looks like get bleached with chemical or not shampooed for few month ... (it get damaged a lot)
(I shampoo my head hairs EVERYDAY, it become bad / worse because lots of stress)

also my skin get scale all over, even I bath everyday (3x a day) ...
doctor said it because extreme stress, but she never seen as bad as me ...

also have urge to kill punk who make chaos or mugging around ...
(already do this few times, but in this country, as long as no one caught you, or if you using a lot people to kill, then the law won't touch you)

Last edited:

Zepheral

The Dark God Of Lesbians and Memes
Reputation score

chill dude.

That's a lawsuit waiting to happen. The government is on wolf mode looking for people who sympathize with Isis. Then again this society is a piece of shit.

“Hell is—other people!”
― Jean-Paul Sartre, No Exit

yariel

Tentacle God
Reputation score

chill dude.

That's a lawsuit waiting to happen. The government is on wolf mode looking for people who sympathize with Isis. Then again this society is a piece of shit.

“Hell is—other people!”
― Jean-Paul Sartre, No Exit
GREAT ...
there already plenty of rumor Indonesia host branch of ISIS for what FPI done at past not to mention corrupt politician and law ...
after America fix ISIS on there, I hope Trump notice the rumor, and make them NUKE the one in HERE ...

Indonesian military and police get crippled a lot because a lot of corruption eating their budget, even they don't have enough wages and equipment ...
(lack of training, lack of discipline, lack of morale, lack of law and justice, lack of EVERYTHING)
it's quite easy to kill all with just enough bribe and force ...

People in this country will NOT protect this country (at least not me, this crap don't worth a shit to protect for) ...
Also people will blame EVERYTHING at politician and make them all get death sentence ...
(Pretty much FPI, MUI and all which in LAW and GOVERNMENT)

surprise, surprise ...
FPI and MUI get more silence now ...
probably they sense "bad thing" from Trump get elected ... and anyone know how bad it is if a POWERFUL racist get angered ...
too bad, if they still do more chaos, my dream for Indonesia destruction can really comes true ...
(like if one of them out of line and bad mouthing Trump)

I'm sure all victim of injustice will be very happy if this happen ...
Jessica, Antasari, all who dead ... etc ...
so much hate to government ... this also comes mostly from Islam who become Indonesian citizen ...

Last edited: