What's new

Courage Wolf

The Admin who is Raid Boss
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Re: Hate Thread

I Hate Alcoholics. I could give 1001 reasons having had to deal with this in my family my entire life. But the primary one is simple. I hate how Their problem, their addiction, Fuck it, THEIR GOD DAMNED REFUSAL TO ACCEPT REALITY WHEN THEY'RE SOBER! Bleeds into everyone else's life and fucking De-rails it. And that's just the basic problems. It doesn't even extend into the toxic relationships, the manipulation, but worst of all is the Mother Fucking Excuses!

Now I'm not talking about the guy who enjoys a light buzz now and again, or the guy who gets absolutely BOMBED once a month, or the people who suddenly hit a really hard day, memory, or moment in their life and tap the bottle for a few weeks. Hell I've been there. But the people who truly cannot put the shit down for more then an hour without suddenly launching into some kind of misdirected rage at something simple, or who have to stay so drunk you know full well that they'd have better luck telling you how many drinks they've had in the last 10 years, then remembering the last time they were Sober.

I used to be sympathetic, I used to try and understand it's an addiction or a disease or a problem, but after 20 fucking years I'm Done. After two decades of watching the same stupid shit and dealing with someone elses fucking problems that they've either caused because they were drunk (WHEN AREN'T THEY?!) Or wound up in because the only fucking people they'll hang around with are ALSO Alcoholics or enablers, I'm done. After Hearing for the millionth time how hard their life is, how sad, how painful, how terrible, the only answer I could muster was "Everyone is miserable. You don't see the rest of us cowering and drunk and drowning in self pity every day" I'd love to be drunk, or high, every waking moment, but damnit! People have shit to do, responsibilities to handle, and a paycheck to make.

this doesn't even cover the lives actually Destroyed by alcoholics. Doesn't touch on the children without real parents, or abusive ones, doesn't hit on those killed by drunk drivers, or F.A.S. nope, not even going there! All of my Nope. No.

Zepheral

The Dark God Of Lesbians and Memes
Reputation score

I hate it when others try to peer pressure you to do drugs , and keep going after you tell them no.

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

the guy who gets absolutely BOMBED once a month,
Pfew. *chuckles* Working in medicine, one thing I noticed quickly was that two folks can have the exact same illness, with one being unable to work and bemoaning it for 5 minutes whenever I see him, the other working hard, taking a few sick days more than every one else but apart from that being completely normal. Had people that had a minor headache and made it out as if they were gonna die soon, or had those with major surgery, patiently waiting and smiling.

It is an illness, it is an addiction, but that doesn't mean that any of their behaviour is excused.

I personally hate people that whine about self inflicted misery more than most.. you most often see it with people smoking most of their life, then complaining about having severe corticoid or asthmatics therapy when they get older.. sometimes while STILL smoking.

btw, Zepheral, wanna do some drugs? All the cool game designers do it.. you want to be cool like us, ye?

Mr NunSense

Lesbian Admirer
Reputation score

btw, Zepheral, wanna do some drugs? All the cool game designers do it.. you want to be cool like us, ye?
Man dont even start it. I just spoke with him and it was really Jo JO's Bizzare Adventure
Conclusion - either im high, he is, we both are, or there is more than ONE ZEPHERAL out there :D still shaking from laughting...damn man.. my ribs.
Ekhm! Since its hate tread i hate...hmm...hmm... oh fluff it i cant hate anything since i wear them right now

Last edited:

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Man dont even start it. I just spoke with him and it was really Jo JO's Bizzare Adventure
Conclusion - either im high, he is, we both are, or there is more than ONE ZEPHERAL out there :D still shaking from laughting...damn man.. my ribs.
Ekhm! Since its hate tread i hate...hmm...hmm... oh fluff it i cant hate anything since i wear them right now
Yes, but have you managed to find out the secret of his stand?

Zepheral

Reputation score

it was really Jo JO's Bizzare Adventure

Also I'm not high,

Last edited:

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Also I'm not high, you guy's are.
No we aren't, all of USA is.

ZA WALLU! AMERICA NO SAIKYOU DESU!

Mr.Pervy

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

i hate the fact that there aren't any good anal hook hentai animes. nobody is hardcore anymore.

Zepheral

Reputation score

i hate the fact that there aren't any good anal hook hentai animes. nobody is hardcore anymore.
Sounds like the ogre from wolf's dungeon.

That game is great. XD

I hate the lack of eluku games like fairy fighting. :p

B00marrows

Tentacle God
Reputation score

nobody is hardcore anymore.
True torture has no torturer, but only victims.
Is that hardcore enough for you? or too dark/edgy?
HAHAHA.

I hate that some people fail to ask for help.
I also hate that some people fail to find help thats already available.

robdelobe

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Bethesda's patches. It took me a day and a half to cleanly remove and reinstall Skyrim SE and the mods I had for it. I can only image the horrors once modders are able to screw with the scripts via the new SKSE(hopfully we'll still get that.).

Yoshiiki

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Bethesda's patches. It took me a day and a half to cleanly remove and reinstall Skyrim SE and the mods I had for it. I can only image the horrors once modders are able to screw with the scripts via the new SKSE(hopfully we'll still get that.).

I am resisting my urges to install it, get mods and just sink into it like Titanic.

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Wait like 6 months to a year, it'll take the modders at least that long to convert the good mods to 64-bit and make some decent new ones. Plus the price should drop by then, no sense paying full price for it, unless you haven't played skyrim at all yet.

Yoshiiki

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

I already do have it, got it for free because I had legendary edition on steam.
And I do see mods on nexus slowly showing up...
It's just that I can't play it... My schedule is already packed until new year xD
Damn, this is frustrating as hell xD

Zepheral

Reputation score

I still respect console players. :)