What's new

Re: Hate Thread

Hey, I mean, what's wrong with giving a rabbit a hand-shake? Maybe that would have been a better analogy for a reach-around.

Hey, I mean, what's wrong with giving a rabbit a hand-shake? Maybe that would have been a better analogy for a reach-around.

Maaaaybe nothing... except for the fact that her "hand-shake" involved eating her "carrot".

You know what they say, meat is a great source of protein.

Fair enough, fair enough... also nice shout out to TiTs. That game is pretty fun. Too bad a huge chunk of female characters are futas in that game...

Like that one bunny chick, with glasses, on that new snow planet. I guess I skimmed something while talking to her, cause after going through the quest to feel her up. I end up with the option to give her a "GOD DAMN BLOWJOB".

Then I said to myself, "nope", and reset the fucking game before I met her.

:confused:

It's like you didn't even look at fenoxo's blog before downloading the game...

:confused:

It's like you didn't even look at fenoxo's blog before downloading the game...

It isn't as if there's much competition for text-based h-games. I would greatly enjoy Fenoxo's games if there weren't so damn many herms.

There's at least a handful of text based games playable with one of those older parsers. Problem is they all tend to heavily rely on a single fetish each, and if you're not into transformation then you're kind of SOL.

I remember I used to be into the weird niche of older erotic text games, there's an impressive amount of interpreters out there for them, I don't ever go back and play them but there were at least a few good ones.

I totally agree with with slicer on the tendency for text games to be focused on a narrow line of fetish, I would say that there are exceptions, but all the text games that had more than a scant one or two fetishes to focus on ended up growing extremely large and having pictures. Aside from glorified CYOAs or severely incomplete games at least.

Lawl I hate the ads on this site, I know this forum needs money but that random anime girl getting the shaft. It's funny and weird as hell. XD

Those times you're on the site in public, scroll past the ads and look over your shoulder to see someone staring :eek:

Is there actually a new one? One just now, don't recall having seen before...

Those times you're on the site in public, scroll past the ads and look over your shoulder to see someone staring :eek:

Is there actually a new one? One just now, don't recall having seen before...
I hate when someone does that.
There is a reason why I have big "FUCK OFF" on my phone's lock screen...
Irony gets super strong when someone actually asks me why I have it on my screen... :p

Whoopseee. And your excuse is young man?

*beckons* Come here, I'm going to corrupt you... :3

The irony is a bit too strong there, maybe add a "Yes, YOU" to it as well. Or for your home screen eh. ;)

Lols, the ads don't load for me ;) . No idea why, I'm not running adblock or anything.

I`m small and i do hate people with fur in subway. It`s tickling and unsavoury.
Ew!

Back