Hatsumi (TentanariX)

OP
Tiffanian

Tiffanian

Smut Slut
Reputation score
Re: Hatsumi (TentanariX)

20 vs. 21

The girl manages to deflect Hatsumi's next lightning bolt, just barely.

5 vs. 5

Hatsumi managed to jump out of the way of the girl's tentacles by a small margin; the two actually seemed to be fairly evenly matched, at least for the moment.

20 vs. 9

Hatsumi fires off another lightning bolt, catching the girl off-guard by how quickly she was able to do so. The girl cried out and clutched her side as the bolt slammed into her. Pure rage burned in her eyes as she stared angrily at the young mage.

18 vs. 9

Tentacles reached out and grabbed Hatsumi, the slime they contained not arousing her, but tiring her instead.

Tentacle Girl
5/8 HP

Hatsumi (Grappled, -1 to Attack)
4/5 FP
0/10 AP
3/3 MP

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score

Hatsumi cursed inwardly as the tentacle girls appendage wrapped around her as she let herself get cocky with her progress, Fuck! This is what I get for getting full of myself! she struggled to get enough slack or leeway to cast off another spell, this time deciding to gun it and pump a point of magic to fire off two fireballs at the woman. "Take this you bitch!" she cries out as she hurled the two balls of flame at her.

OP
Tiffanian

Tiffanian

Smut Slut
Reputation score

Bitch? the tentacle girl frowned, do I look like a dog to you?

18 vs. 15
7 vs. 8

Hatsumi's first fireball slammed into the girl, and she yelled and cursed as she let go of the young mage and jumped around. Her jumping allowed her to unintentionally dodge Hatsumi's second fireball.

7 vs. 19

Hatsumi easily dodges the girl's enraged counter, and she screams loudly in frustration and hate. The young mage might worry what the consequences would be if she lost.

Tentacle Girl
4/8 HP

Hatsumi
4/5 FP
0/10 AP
2/3 MP

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score

Hatsumi could not help but get confident. She had been faring very well against the tentacle girl thus far. She decided to go big and at first throw a single fire ball at her, then launch two lightning bolts, using the fireball to cause her to dodge into the lightning. "No. Dogs have more grace and dignity them you." be said taunting the tentacle girl to coax into making a mistake.

OP
Tiffanian

Tiffanian

Smut Slut
Reputation score

You'll live to regret those insolent words, human! the girl raged, her face contorted into an almost cartoonish pose of hatred.

19 vs. 21
6 vs. 21, Counter!
12 vs. 15

Hatsumi throws the fireball at the girl, who dodges swiftly, but she seems to be expecting the lightning bolts she launched later, deflecting the first one back into Hatsumi's chest, sending a nearly debilitating shock throughout her body, sending her crumpling to the ground, and then deftly dodges the second one. What was it you were saying about my lack of grace!?

17 vs. 19

Hatsumi manages to roll out of the way of the tentacles that slap at her, but the girl seems undeterred, walking slowly towards her with a wicked grin spread nearly ear to ear.

Tentacle Girl
4/8 HP

Hatsumi
3/5 FP
0/10 AP
0/3 MP

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score

"Gnnnnnngyaaaaah!!!!!" Hatsumi cried out in pain as she was hit in the chest with HER IWN LIGHTNING BOLT. The electric shock and impact was so strong that she couldn't prevent herself from pissing out a kittle as the pain made her Lise control o her bodily functions as she doubled over before falling over and just barely managing to roll out o the path ofthe girl's tentacle. She would make a risky move by trying to roll under between the girls legs and seeding a wave if electricity straight through her cooch. "Eat it you sick perverted sadist!" she cries out in defiance.

OP
Tiffanian

Tiffanian

Smut Slut
Reputation score

You've gone and pissed yourself? I wasn't aware I was fighting a little girl.

1 vs. 5

Hatsumi tried to roll between the girl's legs and shoot a lightning bolt into her pussy, but the girl easily dodged out of the way, giggling at the young mage's failure. Now that the battle was going more in her favor, she seemed to be enjoying it thoroughly.

21 vs. 2, Critical!

Before Hatsumi can roll out of the way, the betentacled girl stomps on her throat and then kicks her in the side, causing her to roll a few feet as she clutched her side and gasped for air. Would you like to give up? I'll go a little bit easier on you if you do.

Tentacle Girl
4/8 HP

Hatsumi
1/5 FP
0/10 AP
0/3 MP

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score

"GUH-HURK! GOHUH! *cough cough cough*" Hatsumi cried out in horrible pain as the tentacle girl brought foot down viciously into her throat and kicked her wickedly into her unprotected side, sending her rolling a few get across the floor. She laid there on her side for quite a few minutes not the floor coughing, gasping and weeding from the cold attack from the tentacle girl, surprisingly she still managed to have some fight in her. "Id sooner die then give you
That satisfaction you damn monster!" Hatsumi cried after she finally manage to get back on her feet. Then she finally steeled her self and summoned what little strength she had left and leapt towards the tentacle girl and attempted put her hand on her face and send electricity surging through her skull, "DIIIIIIIIEEEEEE!"

OP
Tiffanian

Tiffanian

Smut Slut
Reputation score

Hmph. I may grant you that wish the girl said as Hatsumi pulled herself to her feet.

4 vs. 12

Hatsumi tries to grab the girl's face to pump electricity through it, but she easily side-steps.

16 vs. 12

Hatsumi suddenly feels a huge tentacle slam into her stomach, the upward blow so powerful that it pushed her up into the air before she fell down limply to the ground. The blow had left her nauseous, and her strength to fight had left her completely. And now what do I do with a cute little girl who's foolishly fought me? It looks like someone's beaten me to whipping you the girl said, as her tentacles lifted Hatsumi up into onto her feet gingerly by her neck. Though you do look beautiful this way. She walked up close to Hatsumi and ran her hands over the welts that still covered her tummy. I've been wanting someone to sit in my chair, I haven't used it for a while she said, turning the young mage so that she could see a small chair with a hole in the seat raised up seven feet into the air, with a little mechanism for adjusting its height. Of course, it was perched above a large metal spike that stood six and a half feet tall... Would you still like to die? she asked, sinisterly. Though for some strange reason I have a good feeling about you. I don't know why. I think I'll let you choose your punishment. Be sure to make it a proper one, or else there will be consequences she said, the tentacles allowing her to scan the room full of torture devices.

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score

"Ooomph----Oooh...." Hatsumi cried out as the tentacle launched her int the air taking the air completely out of her. She had list. The impact and pain from the tentacle girls abuse had simply completely removed her strength to continue from her. Hatsumi winched , grimaced Abd whine as te girl lifted her up by her neck, fear clearly showing on her face. "I........I'm sorry.....mistress." Hatsumi weakly whispered out as she lifted up and was adresses by the tentacle girl. Her eyes widened up larger then ever
before as she saw the saw stationed over the spike and hearing the woman's words, "no...... P-please.....my mistress...... I'll do whatever you wish....just......please don't kill me......please..." she pitifully mewled out to the tentacle girl. "Please, teach me a lesson for my insolence..... Defile me... Mark me..... Torture me.... Fuck me.... But please let me live mistress."

OP
Tiffanian

Tiffanian

Smut Slut
Reputation score

You beg well, girl. The betentacled girl looked around the room, as if trying to decide how to torture Hatsumi. Do you know why I torture the women who come here? she asked. Suddenly, before the young mage could answer, the tentacles threw up up against the wall, and she crashed into it painfully and fell to the ground with a sickening thud. Because you are useless to me! she screamed, clearly enraged. That damned dark elf only keeps women as slaves! All I want is to have a baby! she kept screaming as she walked slowly over to Hatsumi. But you can't give me that, now can you? Sure I could make you pregnant with a tentacle monster, and I probably will. But it isn't the same! She grabbed the young mage with her tentacles and began to drag her over to a set of stocks, still rambling on. I want to actually have a baby, one who looks and is like me! I want to feel it grow inside me! She finally reached the stocks and stopped, saying coldly but I can settle for making you scream. The tentacles forced Hatsumi into position to bring the stocks down around her neck and wrists, and then locked them firmly in place. One benefit of being around the dark elf, though, is that she gives me some of the nicest magical toys sometimes. A tentacle weaved its way around to another part of the room, Hatsumi unable to see what it was doing. She realized soon afterwards, however, as she felt something cold and almost plastic-like press against her asshole and then force its way in. Soon thereafter she felt a burning hot liquid being pumped into her rectum, and she gasped at the sensation; it was like liquid fire was being poured into her. Feels hot, doesn't it? It isn't actually very hot at all. It's all in your head the girl said, smiling wickedly as she leaned close to Hatsumi's face. That won't make if feel any better, though. Finally the syringe was removed, and she felt the hot enema work its way up through her bowels and into her intestines; it was all she could do to keep from expelling it instantly by instinct. If you let it out before I tell you to, you really will sit in my chair.

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score

Hatsumi cries out in shock and pain as she tossed against the wall, coughing up blood from the abuse her body had taken over the course of the game. Despite herself she was actually starting to feel bad for the woman, seeings as how she experienced the joy of birth two or more times from her encounters in the egg. As she was finally put in the stocks and the woman finished her tirade, she tried to bargain and talk to her, "Mistress.... I-If you would allow me.... To go free...some time... I -could go to the elf and see if he or she would transform my body.... To impr-preg-pregnate yooOOOUUU---!" she was cut off from the blazing hot enema (at least in her mind) torturing her bowels. As the woman threatened her, she meekly replied, "Y-yes.... My..... m-mistress....." she mewled as she struggled to contain her contents and control her bodily functions.

OP
Tiffanian

Tiffanian

Smut Slut
Reputation score

The dark elf wouldn't let you, she would simply keep you for her own purposes. The girl stood watching Hatsumi meekly comply with her, stood still for a few minutes as the enema worked its way deeper and deeper into the mage. Her lower body was screaming; regardless of the truth, the burning liquid felt terrible inside her, and she let out involuntary groans of pain. The girl suddenly slapped her face hard. Have you no pride? Are you really so weak that just this would break you and turn you into my timid little slave? The tentacles began to slap her back harshly even as her bowels audibly gurgled, desperate to release their contents. Still... over time the pain in her rectum and on her back began to turn into pleasure, and the girl walked around behind. You're actually getting wet from this? I suppose you're easy because you're a real, natural masochist. Hatsumi felt a finger invade her moistened pussy, exploring its walls as the girl taunted her. It made it all the more difficult to hold the enema, and the girl started to laugh. Look at that asshole of yours twitch! But you still can't let it out. Hold it a few more minutes. Not a steep price to pay for your life, right? Somehow Hatsumi managed to clench and hold it in, despite the pain and the girl's teasing of her pussy. Finally, after a grueling couple of minutes, the girl said alright, let it out. Shit for me on the floor like the animal you are. It was timed perfectly, and the girl barely got out of the way as Hatsumi released the enema, her shit and the magical substance spraying forcefully against the floor. Who's the bitch now? she asked, as the tentacles unlocked the stocks and pulled Hatsumi out, hoisting her up by her neck.

Maybe I'll make you clean the mess you've made later, but for now... The girl's tentacles began to rub all over Hatsumi's body, slathering her now in an aphrodisiac slime. It coated her, and she was nearly overcome by arousal. This was a potent aphrodisiac, much more-so than the normal tentacles she had encountered in the past. When she was suitably coated the tentacles stopped their massage and began to beat her, some whipping at her back, others performing an action equivalent to punching her in the gut, the feeling nauseating even as she was being turned on, moaning lewdly with each hit. How much of her arousal was the slime's doing and how much was her getting off on being beaten she couldn't say. With a final strong punch the girl made her vomit onto the ground, and she laughed wickedly. When she looked up, three small tentacles held three small broken metal rings, each with sharp points that would hold them together into full rings if pressed together. I've always thought that humans looked a little bit more presentable when they were wearing jewelery. The tentacles slowly approached her with the rings, and try as she might she couldn't wriggle out of their way. Two of them pressed against her hardened nipples as a few other tentacles squeezed her breasts tightly, tugging them outward. With a sudden motion they pierced her, and she cried out in a mixture of pain and pleasure as blood slowly trickled down her breasts and stomach. The girl approached her, licking her lips, and lapped up the blood before saying your pussy is practically gushing. You seem to enjoy wearing my jewelery, don't you? There's one more piece, of course. The last ring began to poke at her engorged clit, pricking it playfully and causing sharp pangs of pain and pleasure to radiate out from her lower body. Beg for it, and I promise I'll let you wear it.

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score

"NNNNmmmmmuuuughoooooh......." Hatsumi moaned and groaned out as the enema continued to work it's way through her insides and intestines. It felt like acid, as if her insides were being eaten away and cleaned out in the most painful way possible, burning her rectum and ass with an unquenchable fire. Hatsumi cried and gasped out in shock as she felt her face slapped hard, "Ah! im s-sorry.... m-m-mistress... urgh!" she mewled out weekly as the woman began slapping her back with her tentacles; she began to feel her rectum and belly gurgle and revolt against her. But surprisingly the pain turned into pressure and she still fought to hold it in. She began to moan out lewdly as she felt the woman explore the walls of her womanhood, as she began taunting her she could only moan out in a twisted mix of pain and pleasure.

At the woman's command she replied, "Y-yes, m-mistreeeeeeeesssss-OOOOOOOAAAAAAHAHHJHH!" she cried out as the contents of her intestines and bowels exploded out on the floor in a mess. "Haaaaaah........ Oooooooooh....... I-I am, mistress she chocked out as the tentacle girl lifted her up by the throat. "Haaaaah.....oooooooh........Mmmmmmmm......huh-hah-oh-mmmm......" she cried, mewled and moaned out as the tentacles began coating her in their aphrodisaiac slime. Oh........ GODS! oh-HOOOOH! I'M LOSING MY MIND! she thought to herself as the aphrodisiac began taking affect her needy little cunt flowing uncontrollably; though nothing could prepare her for when the tentacles began beating her.......

"Hah!Ouhmmm!Hah!Ungh!Ooooh!Yes-Hah!Ah-more!NNNN-please! Please beat me more mistress-OGGGUUUAHAAAHMMMPH!" she cried out until they finally beat her to the point of vomiting, but her mind and body was ravaged to th point where even retching from the pain was an unbelievable pleasure. She mewled out lewdly as the tentacles squeeEd and played with her tits and even the piercing of her nipple felt enjoyable. Upon hearing the woman's demand, Hatsumi gladly agreed begging, "Please, mistress.... Please decorate my filthy clitty too...."

OP
Tiffanian

Tiffanian

Smut Slut
Reputation score

The girl smiled, and the ring continued to prick at her sensitive clit more and more, causing Hatsumi to moan and yelp until finally she felt the cold metal fully pierce her and lock together; it was immensely painful, and yet at the same time it brought her a good deal of pleasure, and she writhed in the tentacles' grip as she came, her love juices squirting out onto the floor. Oh wow, you came from being pierced? Masochist slut the girl remarked as she leaned in closer to the girl. She licked at Hatsumi's sopping cunt, lapping up the blood from the mage's new piercing. She smiled again, saying let's get you into a position more suitable for a bitch like you, and the tentacles suddenly slammed her up against the wall, and then pulled her down onto her hands and knees in front of the girl, her ass up in the air. Now that your ass is all nice and clean, I want to do some exploring. Small tentacles began to wriggle shallowly into Hatsumi's ass before pulling it wider, and the girl began to slowly poke her fingers into the young mage's rear hole. First two fingers, then three, and soon she had wriggled her entire hand into Hatsumi's rectum, buried up to the wrist. It was unlike anything she had ever felt, and she was beginning to really love having her ass abused. The girl slowly pushed her hand down deeper and deeper into her, until she felt the girl poking at her bladder from the other side. Hahaha, I think I want to milk you for your piss, little girl. She gasped and moaned as the girl brushed her fingers up against her bladder, until the pressure was too great, and she let out a flood of piss onto the floor, the tentacles holding her just inches above the yellow pool. How does it feel, losing control of your bodily functions while someone shoves a quarter of their arm into your ass? The girl continued to massage her insides until she ran dry, and then slowly withdrew from Hatsumi's abused body, her fist finally exiting the young mage's anus with an audible pop.

We can't keep letting you have all the fun though, now can we? The tentacles raised Hatsumi and flipped her around in the air, slamming her back down onto the piss-covered floor on her back. The girl sat on her tummy, slowly shimmying her way up until she lifted herself over the mage's ample chest, until she sat herself down on her chest. Now lick me she said, waiting for Hatsumi to follow her order before leaning back and giving attention to the plentiful orbs behind her, sometimes massaging the mage's breasts, sometimes tugging hard on the rings piercing them. Hatsumi moaned out in pleasure and pain as she lapped at the girl's pussy. Her love juices flowed out onto the mage's tongue and chin; she had clearly taken much sadistic pleasure from treating Hatsumi so harshly. The tentacles began to poke and prod at both her lower holes, and soon she was penetrated, the one in her pussy slamming into her cervix all in one motion, the one in her ass pushing even farther than the girl's arm had gone. Another small tentacle came to tug at her clit ring, sending an intense wave of pleasurable pain through her body with each pull. The tentacles pounded her harder and faster with each successive minute as their owner moaned lewdly, and soon the tentacle had pushed its way past her cervix, pistoning into the back of her womb with each thrust. Hatsumi cried out as she came hard, her scream muffled as the girl forced her face further against her pussy. As her stomach began to stretch and distort with each thrust of the tentacles, the girl arched her back and began to moan out of control. In the haze of her pleasure, Hatsumi saw bulges run from the girl's back down the tentacles, and knew that she was about to be filled with cum. Take my cum and bear an abomination, worthless breeding bitch! she screamed as she came, her body twitching as bulge after bulge of cum made its way towards Hatsumi's lower holes. The warm seed rushed into the young mage's womb and bowels, filling her more than full and distending her belly significantly. The tentacles were large enough that none of the cum could escape, and her belly was soon much larger than that of any pregnant woman. Finally, the girl stopped cumming, and she leaned back to rest against Hatsumi's swollen tummy. How do you like being abused like this? Being fucked hard and forced to feel a tentacle monster growing inside you? The girl rubbed Hatsumi's breasts, getting a bit of blood that had trickled from her nipple after having her piercings pulled, and sucked it off. It's a shame I'm not going to kill you, your blood is tasty. In any case, it'll only be a few hours until you give birth. Until then, I think I'll rest like this she said, closing her eyes as she rested peacefully against Hatsumi's abused body.

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score

"Oooh...Mmmm.....Yah!" Hatsumi moaned an yelled out as the tentacle woman pierced her engorged and sensitive clitoris with cold metal ring, "AaaaAAAAAAaaaaah!!!!" she cried out as she came hard squirting her cunny juice over the floor. In her present state Hatsumi couldn't really answer the woman, but merely half giggle half pant out unintelligble sounds of confirmation. She cried out in pain as she was slammed against the wall and brought down to her knees with her ass shamefully up in the air. "M-m-my a-ass?......" Hatsumi cluelessly questioned out before se felt the tentacles spread her anus open wide, "Oooouuuuuooooh!" she cried out as she felt her ass pulled open and the tentacle woman begin squirming her fingers in her anus. "Oooooh.....Yesssss.....Ooooh... I love it in my aaaaaaaaass!" she cried out as the woman finally managed to work her whole hand into her spinchter."Hah! Oh!Ahahaahaahaah----- Haaah.... My bladder! Oh! It feels good having m bladder massaged.... I..... I think..... I'm going..... to....... PIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIISSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!" she finally cried out in pain and pleasure as she or out a torrent of golden yellow urine out onto the floor, only mere inches from her face. "Oooohhhhhh......look at all my piss~~" she sang out at seeing her own puss come out on te ground.

As the tentacles turned her around, her mind pretty much completely gone; she wordlessly and obediently followe ten wonans orders and began to freeing and hingry lick at the woman's pussy.She giggled and Pangea hysterically as she felt the woman's juices flow down her face and happily began biking her hops wildly as she felt the tentacles assault her asshole and cunt. "Please yes! Mistress, please fuck the shit out of your filthy slutty little bitch!" she cred out between the love juices flowing down her Dave, occasionally getting choked on it. As soon as the cum came flowing into her womb and bowels filling unlike anything in the game had filled her before, she cried out- "YEEEES! PLEASE! PLEASE GIVE ME YOUR UNHOLY AND INHUMAN ABOMINATION SPAWN MISTREEEEEEEESSSSSSSSS!" before she finally collapsed barely conscious from the pleasure. She was completely unaware of anything the woman said after as she simply laid there silently with her in an happily oblivious state, her brains fucked completely out of her.

OP
Tiffanian

Tiffanian

Smut Slut
Reputation score

The two laid there for several hours, the girl sleeping, Hatsumi simply fucked silly. With time a bit of her mental function came back to her, and she was jarred back to consciousness by the pain of labor. Feeling the contraction beneath her, the girl awoke, giggling. Time for you to give birth to your filthy, mindless offspring, huh? It'll be almost as mindless as you are, little breeding bitch. The tentacles that had been plugging her pussy and ass pulled out, and a flood of cum rushed out of her onto the floor, mixing with Hatsumi's piss. The girl pushed down on her swollen belly as it started to deflate, the cum puddle growing huge. She moaned lewdly as her labor pains increased, and the girl shook her head. Incredible, you're even getting off on giving birth. Hatsumi felt something wriggle around inside her, and begin to crawl through her cum-slick birth canal. A tentacle tentatively peeked out of her pussy, and then the entire body of the creature plopped out. The girl picked it up and held it, saying look at this dirty creature you've birthed. So useless. She suddenly crushed its body in her hands, and her spawn let out a sickly hissing noise as it died. Well, not entirely useless, I suppose she said, and she slowly put the small-ish creature into her mouth and began to chew, chewing until she could swallow it down. A little bit of blood trickled down her chin, and she quickly wiped it off with her hand and licked it up. The tentacles slowly retreated into her back, and she appeared once again for all the world as a young woman, and she asked so, is there anything else you'd like to do for me, like a good little doggie?

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score

Hatsumi moaned out and cried in lewd pleasure as the cum flowed out of holes and her belly was deflated from the woman pushing down on her belly, the feeling of giving birth incredibly pleasurable to her. She had passed out after and so did not have to see the woman eat her child. She awoke some time later to see the woman back the way she originally encountered as a beautiful young woman sans th tentacles. Upon hearing the question she would meekly respond, "Mistress, would you please.... 'mark' me so everyone would know that I belong to you?"

OP
Tiffanian

Tiffanian

Smut Slut
Reputation score

Hmmm... Mark you? I could do that one of two ways. Surely you know simple engraving magic. One of your options is to engrave "Zhanna's" on your tummy with magic, or I could brand your ass with a hot iron. The girl, apparently named Zhanna, sat back and waited for an answer, and Hatsumi told her that she would like both. The girl was surprised, but said alright, get to work on your part. She waited as Hatsumi began the spell, which slowly began to engrave the letters into her skin. It was agonizingly painful, and yet Hatsumi found pleasure in it, the idea of marking herself as the girl's property quite arousing to her. When the process was finally complete the girl traced the still warm letters with a finger, and said well done, little bitch. Now wait here, patiently. She got up and walked over to a corner of the room, pulling out a small iron rod. She walked out of sight, and came back a few minutes later holding the iron rod, the tip of it a Z, white hot. Ass up in the air she demanded, and waited until Hatsumi complied before plunging the iron into the soft flesh of her ass. She tried to scream, but no sound came out, her throat trying to produce a sound on a pitch no human could make. She pissed herself again, and the searing heat combined with her masochistic pleasure at being branded drove her to a powerful orgasm, her love juices squirting onto the floor with her piss as her new mistress' initial burned into her. Zhanna finally removed the iron and threw it aside, and Hatsumi collapsed on the ground in a mixed pool of her own fluids, unconscious.

When she awoke she was on her back, and the girl was sitting on her stomach. You sure do sleep a lot. Now get out of my sight, I've had enough of you.

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score

"Yes, Mistress." Hatsumi timidly replied as slowly rolled over on her back and began slowly softly chanting the encantation. The process was painful but pleasurable at the same time, her enhanced masochism sending waves of pleasure through her belly as the spell was working. She giggled as the girl traced the letters on he tummy. She silently obeyed until the woman arrived back to her with a searing white hit iron. She slowly complied to her demand of pitting her ass cheeks int he air with a mixture of fear, anticipation and pleasure. She let out a long silent scream sh her ass flesh sizzled under the hot metal, pissing and summing at the same time till she passed ou in a pile of her own juices, feces and urine. When she awoke she found the woman sitting on her newly marked tummy. Upon the woman's order to leave, she meekly obeyed- "Yes mistress.... I promise if I can find and defeat the elf, I will come back to where I can give you the baby you desire." and with that she she slowly went back out the door, through the path until she found herself back at te cross section.

She then heads off to the east where the path split off from the path to the tentacle girl's chamber.

Last edited: