What's new

ACT RPG Maker [ハウスゲーム / HouseGame] PANACEA Z -パナシーアZ- / Panacea Z (RJ297288)

McDerpalds

Reputation score
1598172397448.png
First time making a post for a game, saw there wasn't an official post yet so I thought I'd make one.

DLSite link:

(Everything is based off machine translation from DL Site as I cannot read Japanese)
You play as Rabi, a secret agent type girl who sneaks into an Umbrella like company to steal something top secret. She falls for a trap and when she wakes up the whole company has gone Racoon City and everything is fucked. The mission is to survive the lewd zombies and escape with her mind not broken.

The gameplay is top-down shooter, you get a knife and a few guns. There are items you gotta find to progress and puzzles to solve, giving me major Resident Evil vibes. You can sprint, have a magic type system that buffs your damage, and if you get downed you get H Scenes. You've got a corruption system so if you get downed too often, things will get lewd with her fast.

Arrow keys to move, A is your knife, you press and hold ctrl to aim your gun and z to shoot. C uses equipped ability. S and D swap abilities/guns, not sure which.

Art is by HouseGame, and is amazing as per the usual. Some great variety with defeat hentai and whatnot.

Last edited by a moderator:

DarkFire1004

Tentacle Goddess of the H-Section
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
This thread has been moved to the H-Section to be locked due to a lack of any information. If you wish to preserve this thread, please PM a moderator with an updated OP.

DarkFire1004

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
Thread unlocked.

Nirakei

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
S and D swap abilities/guns, not sure which.
S/D to switch gun left/right.
V/B to switch abilities left/right.

Never used the handgun that often, but both handgun and deal 20 damage by default. I learned far, far too late that the yellow items you acquire are equipment that increases the damage of specific weapons/types.

Others should be advised that the game's exceptionally buggy, the worst offender being one that resets the progression flags. If you find yourself being forced to look for the level 3 keycard, but you already have it, then do not re-enter the computer room. The computer will not reset, locking you in that room forever. As such, good practice dictates you alternate through at least 3 saves to stop getting stuck on a game-ending bug.

Most of the later CG you can acquire has you getting at least 3 zombies in your immediate zone (heart appears above head), but the worst one is the one that requires 5 zombies, because the fifth one will generally get stuck behind another, so you'll want to break out and move about a bit.

The CGs I'm currently missing are the second in the third row and third in the fourth row. I'll probably wait for a more stable release (and maybe a translation) before getting the rest. The CGs are great, which I've come to expect from this circle, but this needed about an extra week in the oven.

Gruuben

Demon Girl
Reputation score
There's a test lab area on the second floor that lets you control which zombies spawn in a larger open area, iirc the key is in the underground lab area. You also need the level 3 keycard to access the room leading into that test area.

You can get an item from repelling the headless zombie when randomly encountering it that unlocks the rocket launcher, take that back to the bald guy in the resting room for that third in fourth row scene. If you're struggling with this I recommend just using the cheat item from interacting with the left washing machine (in the first room) 10 times

Here's my save with a full gallery

Attachments

Last edited:

nanoend

Reputation score
could anyone help out with the codes? the rooftop, the safebox and the door one.

DarkFire1004

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
The rooftop one was found in your notes. Look for the one that says 屋上の崩落について . The last three digits of the employee's number opened it for me.

The safebox is another note that you find. Look for the one that says 謎のメモ . It gives you a right-left-right combo that you enter into the safe. When you're at the safe, select the first option to enter the first number. If you enter it correctly, it'll close the menu without issue. If you enter it wrong, Rabi will show a frustrated thought bubble. Enter the second number by interacting with the safe again and picking the middle option. Then the top option again for the last number.
Right 7, Left 19, Right 13

The code to the door near the second floor staircase is found by going outside and looking at the hedges to the west.

fungun

Reputation score
I am stuck on my way looking for PANACEA Z (maybe last item)...
After the event at the security room, I saved all 2 men, got the Rocket Launcher after the 6P, but just dont know what to do.
A path right after where I got Rocket Launcher is hindered by the laser, as well as another path at the first boss place leading to the downward area.
I have been likely checking all the accessible place in vain. Can someone help, please?

Gruuben

Demon Girl
Reputation score
The panacea z should be further in past the lasers after where you got the rocket launcher. I managed to get through the first time I was there so I can't say for sure where you get the key. Have you gone through all the rooms in the underground area?

fungun

Reputation score
The panacea z should be further in past the lasers after where you got the rocket launcher. I managed to get through the first time I was there so I can't say for sure where you get the key. Have you gone through all the rooms in the underground area?
Thanks bro, I checked the underground area again and found the new key🤣 in the underground save room.
I am quite sure nothing being there it for the first 2 times when I checked through. Dont know flag needed or bugged.

xXCygnus13Xx

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
anyone know where the valve is to shut off the gas? I've run around for so long and cant seem to find any items that can be picked up and all new doorways are blocked by lvl 3 key or debris.

hp_surfer

Reputation score
anyone know where the valve is to shut off the gas? I've run around for so long and cant seem to find any items that can be picked up and all new doorways are blocked by lvl 3 key or debris.
The one with the 2 gas vents? You push the boulders on them.

The gas valve to clear the fire... might have been from the fat bald thug you rescue and then talk to at the base, I can't completely remember

Ilverin

Reputation score
Mega link :

I just started the game and it looks/play good so far, even if having to go back to certain areas to save is a bit of a hassle.

Danielwain

Demon Girl
Reputation score
The codes I know of are 8069 for the door and 246 for the roof.
The box or whatever with 3 options is slightly more complicated, take 1st option, enter 07, then second option, 19, finally 3rd option, 13.
Assuming they aren't randomised each run, you should be able to use these, otherwise follow the instructions of DarkFire1004 above.

noman

Lurker
Reputation score
The one with the 2 gas vents? You push the boulders on them.

The gas valve to clear the fire... might have been from the fat bald thug you rescue and then talk to at the base, I can't completely remember
Yup. The leader of the mercenaries have the valve wheel.

The codes I know of are 8069 for the door and 246 for the roof.
The box or whatever with 3 options is slightly more complicated, take 1st option, enter 07, then second option, 19, finally 3rd option, 13.
Assuming they aren't randomised each run, you should be able to use these, otherwise follow the instructions of DarkFire1004 above.
The last one is a safe with a rotary combination lock. So you are spinning it clockwise, anti-clockwise, and then clockwise again to the correct code.

DaBouncer

Demon Girl
Reputation score
So I'm encountering a bug, and I don't know what's causing it. I sometimes can't proceed past the reception area to the east, where EVERYTHING is, I get stopped, Rabi says something about the break room. Problem is, I can't do anything in the break room. Nobody says anything new, and I can't get anything there.

I lost about 10 minutes to this bug previously, and I'm about to lose ~40 minutes to this fucking bug again, despite shutting off the gas, saving one more guy, "killing" the headless, and running around because idk where to use the armory key.

First, what causes this bug, and second, armory key go where?

Edit: OKAY, thats fucking weird, I entered the kennel, saw the dog inside growling event again for some reason, and now I can proceed again, something fucked up the flags somehow. I think what's happened is that something is triggering an active flag off, making it act as if I only just saved the captain guy and need to return to the break room to speak with him.

Xoxx

Reputation score
So how many endings are there? I've seen 3:
  1. Corruption 100%
  2. Lost to final boss.
  3. Evacuation (normal end).
Feels like there shoud be one more but maybe I'm overthinking.

4lurk3r

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
So how many endings are there? I've seen 3:
  1. Corruption 100%
  2. Lost to final boss.
  3. Evacuation (normal end).
Feels like there shoud be one more but maybe I'm overthinking.
Not sure if this is a thing you've already gotten, but
I got a "TRUE END" after:
>more or less cleared every area and obtained every text file, weapon, and item;
>obtained the Rocket Launcher from the Weapons Room in B1F;
>saved both optional mercenaries (1 is from an area accessible from the roof, 1 is from an area accessible with the Shovel);
>after the final act begins, obtained the "experiment record" from one of the previously unopenable locked rooms;
>in the final act, used the computer in the eastern side of 1F to view the "experiment record";
>defeated all boss fights.
Endgame corruption value was 1.

DaBouncer

Demon Girl
Reputation score
How do you get the rocket launcher? I have the arsenal key but cannot for the life of me find where to use it. All I see is keycard 3 locks and rubble that needs a shovel.