What's new

ACT RPG Maker [ハウスゲーム / HouseGame] PANACEA Z -パナシーアZ- / Panacea Z (RJ297288)

4lurk3r

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
How do you get the rocket launcher? I have the arsenal key but cannot for the life of me find where to use it. All I see is keycard 3 locks and rubble that needs a shovel.
The arsenal key is used in B1F, close to the end of the game. Use the Blue Emblem obtained from the Security Room and the Red Emblem from the sleeping gas room (block the vents with the rocks, then open the box) on the out-of-place red and blue orbs in 1F southwest.

Keycard 3 is from the kennel event, so if you're meeting progression fuckery bugs around that point you may need to load an even earlier save...

DaBouncer

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Wait, kennel event? What fucking kennel event? I hear a growl, a doggo attacks me like a normal mob, and then, I go out the other end to get a sus medicine...

I think my progression bug is based on using the sofa to rest/heal/recover. So FUCK ME I GUESS.

Edit: Double fuck, so I didn't realise that when you enter the kennel, KILL THE FUCKING DOG. Don't do what I did and spend an hour and a god damn half trying to find the right place to get the 3rd keycard.

Last edited:

Qscaxz41

Reputation score
To get true ending, u need to keep rocket launcher ammo to final scene

Kamilo

Reputation score
anyone know how to reach security room? i just keep looking for it and no luck...

noman

Lurker
Reputation score
anyone know how to reach security room? i just keep looking for it and no luck...
Well dang. Joined in 2013 and only 3 posts. We have a super lurker here people~

But as to your question, I can't remember because it's been too long since I last played the game. May be bumping this thread will help. Bump~

Kleon

Lurker
Reputation score
Security room is in the hallway with the windows where a dog jumps out, on the second floor. One of the windows also lets you peek out at the garden and shows you the combination for the room at the eastern end of 1st floor.