What's new

Helix Spiral - Animal Birth Sacrifice - [rpg]

Ragnarok-Bloodedge

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Re: Helix Spiral - Animal Birth Sacrifice - [rpg]

I do not have Japanese Settings on this old timer, but Applocale, yes i have it.

Now, i tried Exile's solution. Ended for no good, because you CAN'T open Winzip program with it, and i tried. Plus above that there isn't a automatic setting that makes choice of change onto Applocale on the programs neither.

My Audio SE problem! WHY THE FECK CAN'T SOMEONE TELL ME HOW TO AVOID IT!? Jeez! Anyone with the experience level of a wizard to tell me what to do? Please?

Pretty please? I'll be good then!

Diagasvesle

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Snow area: The.....I don't know what the hell it is, the monster that you encounter if you run into the blue slimes(for some reason, spawns a Snowman)
Where is the Snowman Located?

Kirshz

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Where is the Snowman Located?
It's in an odd spot, you have to go to the northern part of the area then go far to the right until you see a passage way that leads downward(past the little area with the hole that has logs in the way) and the snowman will be by itself there.
============

@Ragna: Unfortunately I can't really help out either, I just used jp region settings as well, I haven't really messed with AppLocale in a while either+I'm pretty sure it doesn't really work properly on my OS(Windows 7, or atleast when I tried to use it way back.).

I know it probably has to do with the name of the files in the audio folder being all in Japanese and it not extracting them properly cause of it

AngelOblivion

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Is there any other links for DLing. The one that is there shows something is wrong with it when I opened it.

Ragnarok-Bloodedge

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Hmm...okay then, Kirshz. Thank you, i don't know how to do anything about that. Oh well, lets hope i get my newer PC sooner. Solves my problem then.

kenj1

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

what rpg maker do we need in order to run this?

Deminies

Banned
Reputation score

You don't need a rpg maker. Its created by a rpgmaker that creates applications that run standalone. Makes starting it simpiler.

Edit: RPG Maker did make it, but he put it on a different format so that it could run without it.

Last edited:

Kirshz

Tentacle God
Reputation score

what rpg maker do we need in order to run this?
I think it requires RPG Maker VX's RTP? I don't remember exactly.

noman

Lurker
Reputation score

Hmm. I can't download the file properly. Fileserve keep on giving me a 0 byte file. Mirror please?

Nuula

Lurker
Reputation score

Hmm. I can't download the file properly. Fileserve keep on giving me a 0 byte file. Mirror please?
^ This, its strangely dead and the only other link found is also dead.

Thank you ^^

Kirshz

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Well, here's a mirror as requested.

Diagasvesle

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Hmmmm.. In the 2nd Area, anyone know how to get into a far right chamber that has a huge skeleton dragon like body inside a room with a purplish tablet?

Swerto

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I have done everything everyone suggested. Even got a translator! Great post btw! Sadly I have no idea how to get an... RJ code? Ive been skipping around google trying to figure it out. As soon as the intro is done playing my game crashes and I get a sound error?

I think its related to the encrypter?

Last edited:

slpowerhouse

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I have done everything everyone suggested. Even got a translator! Great post btw! Sadly I have no idea how to get an... RJ code? Ive been skipping around google trying to figure it out. As soon as the intro is done playing my game crashes and I get a sound error?

I think its related to the encrypter?
The RJ code is the code for DLsite downloads. DLsite uses a code the starts with the letters RJ for each of the games that you can purchase from them. RJ072384 is an example of one such code.

I found an ending for the game. If you don't do things right and speak to the man that gives you the title to leave the town before he gives you the title and answer him with the bottom option twice the game will end with you working for the person behind the counter next to him.

Swerto

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I was pressing Z when i should have been pressing X!

I do appreciate all the great guides youve all already put out. And the working translator guide which was very helpful! All working now!

Kirshz

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Hmmmm.. In the 2nd Area, anyone know how to get into a far right chamber that has a huge skeleton dragon like body inside a room with a purplish tablet?
I have no idea. It might be just for show since I've pressed the buttons everywhere and there's nothing you can actually interact with to get over there.

It might be the same with that lady in the house next to the alchemy shop that you can never get to because of the wall in the way. You can use the mirror in her house and it takes you to the attic or something, but I never found a way to actually get to her side of the house.

alcaster42

Lurker
Reputation score

I guess the char got raped too many times?
Now getting raped by anything results in game over.

Is there a way to rectify this or do need to start a new char?

RandomGuy

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Talk to each NPC at least once, talk to the bookshelf too.

After you talk to the clown guy, check the brown armor next to hit, try punching it 2-3 times then talk to him again (you have to talk to him twice).
Did all this. Still haven't gotten the menu thing.

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

Did all this. Still haven't gotten the menu thing.
You haven't check everything in there then, like the flower spot behind the girl on the top left or such.

And you get the thing from talking to the counter lady, so try going around in circle checking everything that checkable.