What's new

Helix Spiral - Animal Birth Sacrifice - [rpg]

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: Helix Spiral - Animal Birth Sacrifice - [rpg]

What item is that?

Also, where you get the shovel or the thing to remove the dirt?
After you unlock the second area(after talking to the white hair old man and get the ability to absorb enemy skills when you get rape)

Go back to the first area, get pregnant and walk around until you give birth(or lay the eggs, as the image imply), there should be a mushroom in that map now, go fight it and get rape, you should gain the earth spike skill.

Once you have that you can remove the dirt pile.

Ragnarok-Bloodedge

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I know this is a pretty much dead Thread. But i find myself using Translator Aggregator and Toonchamps Thread Guide about this as well as this Thread.

Now to the conclusion of...wtf am i doing? I simply can't either find out what to do after talking to the man in the Inn and get teleported to some weird Dungeon with a caped styled old man and saying SOMETHING about "Eagle" or whatever.

Did i miss anything? I've talked to everyone for about ten times or more, plus searched everywhere for interactions and possible Puzzle Solvers to the trouble. The Green thing monster in the Dungeon you unlocked by Old Inn Man, is imbossible to kill, he just critical hits me and rapes me thereafter. The Boss INSIDE the next Stage is literally imbossible! One Hit Game Over!

The confusion in this game is literally just brainstupid. It cooks my nerves like a laughing witch. Mind giving me a hand of a good old book of guidance? I'm at loss to what to do, i know at least enough to go pretty well my own after i've cleaned the mess about getting my "X" mode on and the other modes.

The X mode and the License of Slayer to go out and Exit the Village for adventure is all pretty much i need now. People say something about talking to Bookshelf, then old lady next to it and then to the Desk Girl. Nothing happens, nor even after talking to the guy named Colin in the Guild Building, not even the Professor dude who wakes me up.

Kirshz

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Now to the conclusion of...wtf am i doing? I simply can't either find out what to do after talking to the man in the Inn and get teleported to some weird Dungeon with a caped styled old man and saying SOMETHING about "Eagle" or whatever.

Did i miss anything? I've talked to everyone for about ten times or more, plus searched everywhere for interactions and possible Puzzle Solvers to the trouble. The Green thing monster in the Dungeon you unlocked by Old Inn Man, is imbossible to kill, he just critical hits me and rapes me thereafter. The Boss INSIDE the next Stage is literally imbossible! One Hit Game Over!
I'm assuming that place is practically end-game, you really can't do damage to the boss at all till way later on. I don't know why the hell the game lets you go there so early in the game, knowing that it's basically suicidal.

The X mode and the License of Slayer to go out and Exit the Village for adventure is all pretty much i need now. People say something about talking to Bookshelf, then old lady next to it and then to the Desk Girl. Nothing happens, nor even after talking to the guy named Colin in the Guild Building, not even the Professor dude who wakes me up.
Access to the menu/the thing that opens up when you press the X button? I don't remember where the hell in this entire sequence do you get the ability to open the menu using the X key. I think it's after this sequence or after the clerk gives you the item, I'd have to go play the game again to see, but this is how you get the Slayer's Liscense. This might not be accurate since I haven't played this game in a while.

I'm pretty sure you have to talk to everyone in that hall place, the clown will tell you to touch the suit of armor to the left of him and it'll shatter, then talk to him again. You don't have to talk to the person in the robe in the far left, as she does nothing yet. Along with the combat tutorial person near the two guys punching the suit of armor. I don't know if you have to speak with those guys punching the armor though.

The lady behind the Desk is the last person you're supposed to talk to after everyone else, if I remember right, then she'll give you a pass to take the actual Slayer License exam, which you take to Colin. Then he'll give you a temporary pass to go out of the village and get the materials to make a firecracker. I don't remember what was needed exactly but I know you atleast need the rat tails from the rats that are encountered when you run into the blue slimes on the field and I think wood from the tree trunks. I don't remember how much of each was required.

Once you think you have enough, you go to the building with the star/magic symbol sign above it's door and talk to the oldman, who will make the firecracker for you. You then give it to Colin and he gives you a title and the Slayer's Liscense.

Last edited:

alcaster42

Lurker
Reputation score

Yeah, you beat me to the post. haha.

But anyhow, I have a save file a page back that gets rid of all the chatting you needed to do.

And gives access to all the menu controls.
Use that and then you can actually start fighting.

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

Because I recently bother to play this again for the hell of it, I decided to do some sidequests.

For the stolen book, the password is
あいのあかし
(which means 'proof of love' . .)

And the bunny tail you get from the bunny girl prevents enemies from raping you when you lose.

EDIT:
Defeat Beezlebub
-Later on once the 4th area opens up, you'll see a little girl wandering around the bar bothering two people. She'll ask to help her grandfather defeat Beezlebub, you will teleport to the castle afterwards.
-When you reach the first door you'll fight a slime thing. It's weak to the soundwave attack gained from getting raped by the plants in the 1st area.
-When you get to the next door, there is a savepoint. MAKE SURE to save in a separate file, since this quest seems to be a point of no return unless you can complete it. You will then, have to fight a knight, who seems to have a rather huge amount of hp. I have not defeated him yet so I don't know what happens next.
-Incomplete-
Use the 7 MP skill with the sword icon to make him bleed then just spam heal and wait til he retreat, after that there'll be 1 room with a bunch of lizardmen, go past that and you'll finish the quest (the reward seem to be a necklace that increase critical chance)

Last edited:

Sponge

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I'd give this game a try if I had ATLAS (yes I know there is a link posted up about that but alot of it is all spread out and scattered, confusing really) because it obviously seems to be the best one to translate all this stuff. But apparently my computer doesn't want to even install the free trial version either.

kenj1

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

i can't get it to work how, it gives me an error code how do i fix this

Gondular

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

hi, I can't kill the 2nd boss how I do that?^^
Or somebody have a savefile from all?

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

hi, I can't kill the 2nd boss how I do that?^^
Or somebody have a savefile from all?
Make the best book/cloth/shoe from the alchemis, spam the sound attack until boss die, pray he doesn't get any lucky crit in, heal when necessary (or use the healing potion instead).

Pretty much every enemy in the game can be kill through having the most powerful equipment you can make, and using the right moves

Gondular

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Make the best book/cloth/shoe from the alchemis...
How I Equip that? i kan only equip 2 things^^

EDIT: ahh, I got it XD yeah I'm silly^^

Last edited:

zale

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

what happens ather you beat the 9 tail fox

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

what happens ather you beat the 9 tail fox
You get the ending . -. depending on what you do in the game.

I got #3, which is a rather sad ending (world saved, but sempai died).

captain garlock

Demon Girl
Reputation score

You get the ending . -. depending on what you do in the game.

I got #3, which is a rather sad ending (world saved, but sempai died).
I got an ending that we'll meet again...sempai saved...how many endings are there anyway? :S

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

I got an ending that we'll meet again...sempai saved...how many endings are there anyway? :S
What number was it?

And I think the 'give up and become shopkeep girl' at the start is like #6 or 7, so I think that's the number of them.

kaos56

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

how can i get the skill to die instantanely?

Kirshz

Tentacle God
Reputation score

how can i get the skill to die instantanely?
Read the damn thread. It's even on the first page too.

--The Showgirl Title gained from the side quest which requires giving away two Forget Grass has a skill that can be learned that basically makes you strip/make you auto-lose to monsters instead of waiting for them to defeat you.

Last edited:

Yorozuya

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Sorry for the necro. I was wondering if anyone has this game at version 1.09. The one I have right now is 1.04, and there are several things that seems to be glitching for me.

Among other things, the snowman did not spawn for me, which may be related to the fact that when I got pregnant in the 4th area, it shows the egg in the vagina, but the animation shows that the eggs came out from the anus, and then the game thinks I have not expelled the eggs yet, so I am stuck unless I use the medicine to get rid of semen and egg in the vagina.

There are also some other things I am not sure how to trigger, like talking to the old man at the pier (in town), accessing the secret area in the tombs (second area), and accessing the secret area in the volcano, as well as figuring out methods to get the good ending.

Anyways, if anyone can help with these problems, I would greatly appreciate it. Thank you.

mengsk

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I'm actually interested in this game after seing the post.... can anyone provide a download link? :)

Kirshz

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Since I provided a mirror for this way back and MU's long dead, yeah, I'll try to get it uploaded again somewhere, as for having the latest version, I only got vers 1.04 as well.

To be honest I never fully completed this game either, what I posted on the first page is all I know and I haven't touched this thing in forever. I know some folks over at Hongfire did, but that's a matter of going through hell of finding the discussion for it in the old GOR thread.

Last edited: