What's new

Hentai Finder (The thread!)

Shitflops

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Re: Hentai Finder (The thread!)

I remember doing a lot of searching for that one myself, and I believe the link i found died shortly after I used it.

I still have it, however, so I'll see about uploading it.

EDIT: Here you go, hope you don't mind 4shared.

May I ask as to whats the password for it?

backwardstop

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Heyo. I found that hentai I was looking for, got a PM with the name in it.
glad someone could help you find it was busy and wasnt able check back fast enough sorry and thx for giving the links to ep 2 and 3

QkimQ

Reputation score
I don't have a picture, I can't remember the name.(Miyuyu?)

I remember reading a hentai but I can't remember the name. But I remember how it goes.

A girl stopped growing when she was young. So she's 20 or so but looks like she's a child.
The story begins with he having sex with her bf outside and her using her panties and hair to get him on.
Later the police sees them and he gets pissed at the guy for screwing a child( cause he thought she was a child) but then she throws her ID card and reveals that she is an adult.
The girl also has two sisters and a mom which the bf has sex with later.
According to some other guy who's looking for it to her name is Miyuyu. And her and the bf was seperated as a child or sth.

CAN SOMEONE PLEASE HELP? this is one of the best hentai I've ever seen and i want to see it again. It was manga btw, not video.

Also, i think it was on hcomicbook.

Hentaispider

Lord of the Tap Dance \oO.Oo/ (And Reputation Mana
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score
Re: I don't have a picture, I can't remember the name.(Miyuyu?)

I remember reading a hentai but I can't remember the name. But I remember how it goes.

A girl stopped growing when she was young. So she's 20 or so but looks like she's a child.
The story begins with he having sex with her bf outside and her using her panties and hair to get him on.
Later the police sees them and he gets pissed at the guy for screwing a child( cause he thought she was a child) but then she throws her ID card and reveals that she is an adult.
The girl also has two sisters and a mom which the bf has sex with later.
According to some other guy who's looking for it to her name is Miyuyu. And her and the bf was seperated as a child or sth.

CAN SOMEONE PLEASE HELP? this is one of the best hentai I've ever seen and i want to see it again. It was manga btw, not video.

Also, i think it was on hcomicbook.
If she looks like a child, that makes the comic loli and against our rules. Sorry.

GoldBeetle

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I'm looking for this specific hentai that i can't put my finger on. I think has 2 or 3 episodes to it. One of the episode starts with a girl riding a train and feeling uncomfortable with all the possible chikan around. After she gets off she goes by a bizarre magic shop. Later she has nightmare or something and large floating eyeballs start leering at her. I think they become tentacles, not sure. Later on, you see her being molested by chikan and enjoying it.

The other episode I dont remember as much but basically a girl gets thrown in a pit of doll arms and start raping her. Then she says she wants more, so the doll arms become a super thick tentacle and starts pumping her harder.

If anyone has the vaguest idea what hentai this is I'd greatly appreciate it!

Sess-

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I'm looking for this specific hentai that i can't put my finger on. I think has 2 or 3 episodes to it. One of the episode starts with a girl riding a train and feeling uncomfortable with all the possible chikan around. After she gets off she goes by a bizarre magic shop. Later she has nightmare or something and large floating eyeballs start leering at her. I think they become tentacles, not sure. Later on, you see her being molested by chikan and enjoying it.

The other episode I dont remember as much but basically a girl gets thrown in a pit of doll arms and start raping her. Then she says she wants more, so the doll arms become a super thick tentacle and starts pumping her harder.

uh, a vague memory lingers around that i mightve checked that out once upon a time but, mustve just deleted them due to "bigass" tentacles dissappearing instead of making bulges..

ill try and see if i can remember/find it.

finale00

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Anyone happen to have this dgrayman work lying around? (there doesn't seem to be much of it in general)

Some of the art from this circle is questionable, while some are decent, but judging from the cover alone I can't really tell.
And there aren't any samples to look at.

sgb3

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Been looking around for RJ096762 with no success. Basically a Princess Maker clone but with sex scenes. None of the dlsite dump sites seems to have it, and google turn up nothing.

frzangel

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Been looking around for RJ096762 with no success. Basically a Princess Maker clone but with sex scenes. None of the dlsite dump sites seems to have it, and google turn up nothing.
It has SHA1 hash:

Sairu

Lurker
Reputation score

If memory serves me right that would be .Couldn't find any download links on this site but you should be able to find it somewhere else. I may have it lying around but I doubt it.

gabyass

Reputation score

hi,
can someone help finding the full game of diva mizuki portal . swf .

is a meetandfuckgames. game so i just found demos.
:p

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score

Does anyone know where I can find some good uncensored screen stills/captures of Bible Black New Testament episode 3, and some uncensored CG of Seikoujo- Haitoku Biden no Dori, Koukai- Makan no Koukin from Black Package Try or LEWDNESS ~Vita sexuallis~ from Empress?

Yukikaze

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ087383.html

anyone know where i can find this? my google skills are a little lacking now and im unable to find it.

Games Dude

Lurker
Reputation score

dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ087383.html

anyone know where i can find this? my google skills are a little lacking now and im unable to find it.
I don't think there are any more working links for that one, but the next one by the author can be found here

^It uses Zero No Tsukaima characters, if anyone cares

BlueShinobi

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

hi,
can someone help finding the full game of diva mizuki portal . swf .

is a meetandfuckgames. game so i just found demos.
:p
1-4

rapidshare.com/files/116772503/diva_mizuki_1.rar
depositfiles.com/files/w7w7hc37l
rapidshare.com/files/218187446/Diva_Mizuki_3_XL-Bra__The_Debut.zip
rapidshare.com/files/202378386/Diva_Mizuki_4_-_Ekoru.zip

Cute girl in your avy, btw :)

Jarvens

Reputation score

I'm looking for a specific hentai whose name I do not know and that I've no images from. It's about a high school for rich boys that has sex slaves hired by the school to keep them from getting into any scandals. These girls have necklaces with a number on them and no other identity than that number and no other clothing. One of the boys falls for one of these girls(I believe she is number three and has short reddish/brown hair but I may be wrong) and the three episode arc ends with him fighting a group of guys over her and getting beat up and then him and the girl having sex on the roof of the school. I've been looking everywhere for this but can't find it anywhere... Thank you for the help

Sairu

Lurker
Reputation score

I'm looking for a specific hentai whose name I do not know and that I've no images from. It's about a high school for rich boys that has sex slaves hired by the school to keep them from getting into any scandals. These girls have necklaces with a number on them and no other identity than that number and no other clothing. One of the boys falls for one of these girls(I believe she is number three and has short reddish/brown hair but I may be wrong) and the three episode arc ends with him fighting a group of guys over her and getting beat up and then him and the girl having sex on the roof of the school. I've been looking everywhere for this but can't find it anywhere... Thank you for the help
Took some time but I managed to find it just off what you gave us.

The title is . You should be able to find download links now that you have the title.

IronBalls

Reputation score
Identify hentai please <3

Found a "hard" hentai .. my type but i don't know the name.. help please ?

w.xvideos.com/video1923745/orcs

and how many episodes it got? :D