What's new

Hentai Finder (The thread!)

Aicu

Reputation score
Wow, first post :eek:.. Anyway, I'm trying to find this one hentai game about a girl who I think.. Lost her memories? And she's ended up in this primitive village of sorts, and theirs 4 leaders and a shaman I believe? One of the leaders is helping you, and benefits off you to become the next Shaman while you benefit off him on trying to escape. Women are treated like nothing more than cum dumps. The MC is also trying to free all the women in the village, and I think before you actually escape you fight this T-Rex? I know the developer had a patreon, just can't remember what it was.. Anyway, I can try to provide more info if you need it, thanks in advance!

DeathByBiscuit

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Ok maybe someone can help me out here, so I'm looking for a game I played a little while back.

Basically a girl finds a small tentacle monster and takes care of it, then you play as the monster and basically end up dating the girl in secret because you're a monster and the town people would probably kill you on sight. It was an RPG maker game but I can't remember the name so I'm having a hard time finding it.

Bryanis

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Ok maybe someone can help me out here, so I'm looking for a game I played a little while back.

Basically a girl finds a small tentacle monster and takes care of it, then you play as the monster and basically end up dating the girl in secret because you're a monster and the town people would probably kill you on sight. It was an RPG maker game but I can't remember the name so I'm having a hard time finding it.
Look like this one :

If yes, it had a thread on ulmf (but since the girl is loli, there shouldn't be any link available in the ulmf thread).

DeathByBiscuit

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Look like this one :

If yes, it had a thread on ulmf (but since the girl is loli, there shouldn't be any link available in the ulmf thread).

Yup that's the one, and its still up on nyaa so I'm in luck. Thanks!

aftershocky

Reputation score
I wonder if anyone remembers a game like this:
a girl is given a red (?) loincloth by, like, an elder of her village; the loincloth has magical powers (super strength or something). The girl then goes on an adventure, where she meets 2 other girls. Everyone is wearing loincloths, but AFAIR not all of them red. There was also a scene were they were fighting a kappa on a ship deck. Also, I think, ninjas were involved at some point. Everything is super weird.

I've tried search vndb and dlsite and the internet but nothing pops up :(

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score
Trying to remember this one very, very old incompleted game made in RPGMaker XP (so yeah, it's OLD)

It featured what looked like female swordsman from Ragnarok Online, and had things like pregnancy and event turning into monster in some path.

It was very broken and incomplete (most paths just stop after a while) but I feel like trying to dig it up and mess around with it.

EDIT: Found the name: 背徳の旋律

But alas the most recent upload of it only allow Japanese IP to download, if anyone can manage to get it please do share.
dambo.mydns.jp/uploader/400m/file/400MPp19376.zip.html
pass: 5ta9yWwU

Last edited:

Kldln99

Reputation score
Many years ago, while browsing forums, I came across this particular site.
And more specifically, a game. Try as I might, I can't recall its name, nor have I found it through searches.

It was sort of guro, but on the lighter side (by which I mean that the unfortunate victim, by the end, was still sexually appealing to someone who might not be into this stuff). The torture featured beating, electrocution, dipping in hot liquid and tentacle rape. That last part makes it lost into a sea of so many thematically similar games. The closest I could find (within that approximate timeframe) was Lapis Gunner, but, while similar, that is so not it.
Indeed the plotline was about this sci-fi fighter (maybe Star or Defender was in the title) blue-haired girl who wanted to rescue someone. But in this particular game it was a sister. There were just 4 characters: the evil alien tentacle emperor/empress, his/her underling, the blue-haired girl (that inevitably got caught) and her already-imprisoned sister (which was blonde). You played as the underling (also female and also with tentacles) trying to break the caught girl into submission. There were a couple of different endings based on the punishments chosen. The animation was very good, but that may be just a subjective opinion.
There was also a mini game in between scenes where you had to fight the girl trying to escape (by blocking her pistol/energy shots while breaking her defences/shields? -- via proper timing).
Later Edit: Other distinctive traits were the fact that most of the torture mentioned above involved usage of tentacles or similar appendages. One ending, I believe, involved penetration by a conical drill-shapped tentacle.

Any help in identifying the title would be appreciated.

Last edited:

fapmcfap

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Not sure if this counts, but I'm actually trying to find a website I used once before. There are a few games I just can't find anywhere, but I remember someone posting a link somewhere a while back that led to a massive catalog of hentai games. All I remember about the site is that it had the sanic meme all over the top of it.

zipetya

Reputation score
@Kldln99
Yup, the first part definitely sounds like Lapis Gunner, but there was no animation there IIRC. Was it in English, btw?

@fapmcfap
or even better

fapmcfap

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
That's the site, thanks!
That 1.1 tib torrent on sukebei is a bit too much for my internet., though.

zipetya

Reputation score
That's the site, thanks!
That 1.1 tib torrent on sukebei is a bit too much for my internet., though.
You can select which folders/files to download in most torrent clients. Just sayin'.

Kldln99

Reputation score
Yup, the first part definitely sounds like Lapis Gunner, but there was no animation there IIRC. Was it in English, btw?
The game was most likely in Japanese... Maybe it had a UI translation? The voices were definitively in Japanese. And yes, I know it is not Lapis Gunner.

AceofWind

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Anyone happen to know where I can get this work featuring Bulma from Dragon Ball? Thanks in advance

zipetya

Reputation score
The game was most likely in Japanese... Maybe it had a UI translation? The voices were definitively in Japanese. And yes, I know it is not Lapis Gunner.
After some (okay, quite a bit of) digging I think this may be it - though a few things don't fit. There is a blonde needing rescue for sure, but the main heroine is not blue-haired. Still, almost everything else matches, so dunno, maybe?

Kldln99

Reputation score
After some (okay, quite a bit of) digging I think this may be it - though a few things don't fit. There is a blonde needing rescue for sure, but the main heroine is not blue-haired. Still, almost everything else matches, so dunno, maybe?
That is the one! Thank you! Sorry if my memory playing tricks on me (having remembered the wrong colour) obfuscated the search. (It happened because Rumi is totally not the non-IP-infringing version of Sailor Mercury)

Last edited:

ghostpianist

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Can't remember the title of the game. Think it had a thread on the forums but may well have gotten lost in the purges and upgrades.

Was definitely a WolfRPG game. Protagonist was a girl with pink(? Not sure) hair (possibly twintails, but not sure). What is clearer from recollection is that there were several endings (more than 10, I think). One of them involved ending up as the Mayor's mistress after enough time working as his maid or assistant. There might have been a prostitution ending too. Can't remember if there was some kind of debt to pay off or not, but searching for 借金 on DLSite definitely didn't bring it up.

Edit - Never mind. Found it. It's either that or their .

Last edited:

ka123

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: Hentai Finder (The thread!)

i Found Woman Warrior Liber
www .imperia-of-hentai.ru/flash/137277-knight .html
find not found. Can you help me upload it once more? Thank you very much!