What's new

Hentai Finder (The thread!)

Thedeadly

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Anyone that can help me remember this game. It was an ACT where you play as at crossdressing dude. multiple outfits and you huntdown monstergirls as the bosses.

El Fuerte

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Please Help! I was searching for literally Hours! But i can´t find it! I know there must be a thread about this Game here in ULMF! But I can´t find it! Please! Can someone help me get to it???

I already Own this Game but I don´t understand what I am supposed to do in this Game! And How??? I was hoping to find someone that can explain to me what I can do!

It´s this Game:

Thank you so much in Advance! 😁

Bryanis

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Please Help! I was searching for literally Hours! But i can´t find it! I know there must be a thread about this Game here in ULMF! But I can´t find it! Please! Can someone help me get to it???

I already Own this Game but I don´t understand what I am supposed to do in this Game! And How??? I was hoping to find someone that can explain to me what I can do!

It´s this Game:

Thank you so much in Advance! 😁
Game's just been released. There no thread yet. So... as this thread is to look for a game, you'll have to create a thread about the game yourself and start the discussion about what to do ^^

El Fuerte

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Game's just been released. There no thread yet. So... as this thread is to look for a game, you'll have to create a thread about the game yourself and start the discussion about what to do ^^
How do I do that? ^^*

Strange

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Thanks a million! 😁
(also off-topic) Just go and create the thread - a simple OP is fine. After all, you'll be taking 10mn of your time, to ask for help to people who spent 1-2+ hours in the game that's interesting you. Quite a fair trade, all the more since you'll be on the giving side.
Don't worry, you'll get some help updating the OP if necessary (a mod will tell if needed).
...well, not from me, since i'm utterly uninterested with this specific game. But be sure to include:
- basic story/settings so newcomers will know what to expect / what will you be spending most of your time doing in-game
- basic gameplay tips to help the moonrunes-impaired past the few initial steps
- basic description of H-content/presentation for the ones just into the H-art/content

Note, the 'hooligan' threads are no longer deleted, meaning extra time for even the laziest people to help you out (with the game itself or its thread's OP).
PS: and welcome back to 2019's ULMF! o_O

mistermister

Reputation score
not certain this is the place to post this but i'm looking for an h-game that I've never seen before. basically i'll list some criteria and if someone knows a game close to the criteria i would love to hear about it!
the criteria will go like this: categorization/thing included in game, then a number between 0 and 6. what they do is listed below

0: CANNOT have. i.e. i don't want it in the game
1-5: my scale of how much i want it in the game. as for usual 1<3 and 3<5 that kind of thing. more info down below
6: absolutely MUST have. i would need this in the game to consider it.

1: i feel that its very much not necessary, but is a slight plus anyway.
2: want it slightly more, but am fine with it not being there.
3: kinda want it but is still very optional
4: would be appreciative for it to have, and would be slightly sad if it wasn't there
5: would really like to be there, but is perfectly reasonable to not be there.

now onto the actual list (this may update over time)

sprite sex: 6 (must have some sort of cycle where i dont have to push a button and it goes from something like entering->faster->cum)
bestiality: 6 (i mean like literal beasts. i.e. dog, horse, bear, fish, etc. not including humanoids)
insects: 6
impregnation/pregnant woman: 6
female moaning: 6 (i.e im not just hearing some slapping or squishing sound)
internal cumshot: 6
childbirth: 5
female MC: 5
quadruped (four legged creatures): 5
fantasy: 5
dot/pixel: 4
fish: 4
lesbian: 4
slime/non descriptive form: 3
tentacles: 3
supernatural: 2
femdom: 2
robots/machines: 2
humanoids: 2
guru/ryona: 1 (but no death or blood or guts or ewww kinda stuff, just maybe stretching or something)
CG: 1 (not really into it unless its moving)
gang bang/orgy: 1
anal: 1
blowjob: 1
death: 0
parody: 0
man on man: 0

if you know of anything with as much of this criteria as possible, please put it in this thread. i may not be very active, but ill try to check it at least every 2-3 days

Free2roam

Reputation score
Anyone remember a H-game which was very Maidensnoweve-esque where it was a dungeon crawler and had the characters on the right side of the screen? I remember the MC had short blond hair who was accompanied by a servant who had long black hair. I do remember the author never realy finished the game due to having some degenerative eye disease or something like that.

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score
Anyone remember a H-game which was very Maidensnoweve-esque where it was a dungeon crawler and had the characters on the right side of the screen? I remember the MC had short blond hair who was accompanied by a servant who had long black hair. I do remember the author never realy finished the game due to having some degenerative eye disease or something like that.

.- . you just had to remind me of how this will likely never get finished...

fapmcfap

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I'm trying to find a game I saw on this site, but I can't for the life of me remember the name. I remember the game had a chibi art style and a female protagonist, it begins with the protag and her dog going into a cave and getting separated, then going through a cave full of giant insects.

PineapplePizza

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Played a game over a year ago. It had a had a modern day schoolgirl MC. Don't think it was loli, but pretty sure the MC had small breasts. It had an impregnation system (and a virginity + corruption system?), although I don't think it had any pregnancy art. It had a time system where the date would change after you went to bed and new dungeons would open on certain dates. At the beginning of the game, you rescue (or don't, they join you either way) other girls and they help you fight in the dungeons. The first girl you rescued was fighting against monsters (I think it was shadow monsters or ghosts or tentacles) and if you lost then both the MC and she would get raped. If you fail to save the other girl, then she gets raped by her evil, futa doppelganger/clone.

Pretty sure it was untranslated. Not sure if it had a partial.

Bryanis

Reputation score
Played a game over a year ago. It had a had a modern day schoolgirl MC. Don't think it was loli, but pretty sure the MC had small breasts. It had an impregnation system (and a virginity + corruption system?), although I don't think it had any pregnancy art. It had a time system where the date would change after you went to bed and new dungeons would open on certain dates. At the beginning of the game, you rescue (or don't, they join you either way) other girls and they help you fight in the dungeons. The first girl you rescued was fighting against monsters (I think it was shadow monsters or ghosts or tentacles) and if you lost then both the MC and she would get raped. If you fail to save the other girl, then she gets raped by her evil, futa doppelganger/clone.

Pretty sure it was untranslated. Not sure if it had a partial.
Look like you're looking for -少女異聞録-,
https://ulmf.org/threads/asakiyumemishi-asakiyumenishi-rj212823.8906/

Reputation score
does this game have a translation now?

if not i want to try translate this

Someone92

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Anyone knows where this is from:

clef2do

Reputation score
Hello, I am trying to find a game that I played before but taking too long now.

It was a fantasy based game with monsters and you control a girl that was captured with many others. The game mainly is underground in the prison like area and there really is no gameplay other than finding who to talk to to get cg. You can also grow older and there are more cg's.

Top down view, like rpg maker games. I am unsure if it was made with rpg maker tho

EDIT:
LOL finally found it right after i posted this. --

if anyone else is interested this is the game name
Koborudo No Kachiku Kishi

velsomnia

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
I'm trying to find a game that I played last year, you play as a kind of bodyguard(female) I believe and your castle gets overrun and you and the princess escape but the princess ends up being kidnapped. Your bodyguard character ends up with something that ties a demon to her and it allows her to greatly power up her abilities if she invokes a contract with the demon but if you invoke the contract too much he takes "payment" out of the princess by slowly corrupting her.

Bryanis

Reputation score
I'm trying to find a game that I played last year, you play as a kind of bodyguard(female) I believe and your castle gets overrun and you and the princess escape but the princess ends up being kidnapped. Your bodyguard character ends up with something that ties a demon to her and it allows her to greatly power up her abilities if she invokes a contract with the demon but if you invoke the contract too much he takes "payment" out of the princess by slowly corrupting her.
Not enough info to be certain as there a few game with that general idea, but it may be this one :