What's new

Hentai Finder (The thread!)

Strange

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Hmm, there maidensnow eve, but it's full japanese, and not much H in it - play it for the gameplay, not the H :

(sure it had a big thread on ulmf, not certain it got throuhg the new regulation enforcement)
Here's the thread. Thanks to Monceber for the awesome OP/starting guide.
I completely overlooked this game back then ('cuz preg+beasts tags), but the gameplay does sound right up my alley. Thanks for the tip!

TehCBing

Reputation score
Hi, I've been trying to find a 2D drawn Patreon game I played a few years back with no luck.

It had some voice acting and the plot as far as I remember involved a male protagonist waking up and having to take a magic school entrance test with a blonde teacher. There was a mini-game where you had to click on some multi-coloured spells before the teacher finished her spell or something like that.

The plot twist was that when you replayed the game several times, it's revealed that you actually died in a car crash and you're reliving the same dream until you can regain your memories of your life and your lover (the blonde teacher) before you can enter the afterlife.

Sorry if my description's confusing, I'd really appreciate it if anyone knows what game I'm talking about :)

KTHCROSS

Reputation score
Any good Sprite Games that contains Stomach Deformation, Stomach Inflation and Impregnation?

So far the games I played are these.

Fairy Fighting
LAB Still Alive
Rogue
Sacred
Byururu Labyrinth
Violated Heroine
Female Warrior Aomi
Vitamin Quest

MajorKagami

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Looking for RTS game, one I'm thinking of had Miku and other vocaloid looking characters. you had X-number of girls Ai had X-number of girls, idea was to use swarms of trash mobs to defeat girl drag back to base rape ,corupt and send back out into the field/repeat till ether side was out of girls. I believe it wasn't a very good game.....but I really wants an H-RTS game.

BehelitHunter

Lurker
Reputation score
The game I'm looking for is relatively old.
It involved 3,4 or 5 heroines fighting one male antagonist, who looks extremely edgy.

It's also turn based, with 3d models and some sort of map to make you engage in battles, and GoR and Victory Rape scenes were adjustable, including:
Changing positions, moving limbs, etc.

Any ideas? Couldn't find anything myself.
It should be at least 2 years old.

coldchicken

Lurker
Reputation score
I've been digging around the forum for this game but can't remember the name.
It is a 3D styled action game it features just girls and futanari. You were able to have like 3 or 4 allies to fight with you. I remember playing it about a year ago it was still in the works I don't know if it's cancelled or abandoned. The levels themselves were pretty sparse and big.

Hopefully that's enough info for someone to figure out what game I'm thinking of.

Doctrinus

Reputation score
I remembered a game I played months ago, but my computer got wiped or something and I don't remember its title. The game is full of monster breeding with humans and plays kinda like angry birds (you throw your characters in an arc). The main protagonist is a blue haired princess.

TouchFluffyTail

One Angeri Floof
Reputation score
I remembered a game I played months ago, but my computer got wiped or something and I don't remember its title. The game is full of monster breeding with humans and plays kinda like angry birds (you throw your characters in an arc). The main protagonist is a blue haired princess.
トビ姫 - Inter Breed -

goduranus

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Hi, is this all the way through picture from an anime or game?

I've been digging around the forum for this game but can't remember the name.
It is a 3D styled action game it features just girls and futanari. You were able to have like 3 or 4 allies to fight with you. I remember playing it about a year ago it was still in the works I don't know if it's cancelled or abandoned. The levels themselves were pretty sparse and big.

Hopefully that's enough info for someone to figure out what game I'm thinking of.
If it has futa it's probably Heroine Rescue Squad:
https://ulmf.org/threads/enlit3d-heroine-rescue-team-v0-51.11739/

swilliam

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Been trying to find a RPG maker game for a while now that I started playing and accidentally got thrown away and unfortunately I dont know a whole lot about it aside from the start.
Well its a fantasy RPG maker game, you play as a woman and im pretty sure that not too far from the start you have to get past a guard post/checkpoint but when you get there its made obvious that the whole place is corrupt, guards taking any women going through for "questioning".

The reason this game is stuck in my head is because I was impressed that there was a few ways to progress. There was some merchant I think that hinted that you could go around with some smuggler tunnel or something(I didnt find it) or you could go into the checkpoint and get questioned by the guard captain in his little office... there you got some more choices, you could agree to put away your weapon(you had to actually unequip it) and that would start a strip search which kept escalating with several prompts what to do until the guard captain got what he wanted and you would be let through the checkpoint afterwards, or you could resist and fight him, if you won you got some text saying how you helped stop the corrupt guards and they were replaced and then the game carried on but if you lost im pretty sure the guards had their way with you and you got thrown in prison and I think later rescued by someone so the game continued.

Anyone know what game it is? It keeps bugging me to the point where I have gone through the entire Dlsite RPG section of games but either the game isnt there or I dont recognize the image previews(very possible...).

Egkus

Reputation score
Re: Hentai Finder (The thread!)

Hi there everybody!I cant remember the name of the game and I want to ask if somebody know hte name.

The game is 3d animated and based on jan ken pon. There are 3 girls that you play with. The normal one, one with smaller breasts and the chubby one. Each time you win, you unlock another costiume and sex scene with her. Each girl has diffrent sex scene.

Anybody know about something like thaht?

Thanks a lot for answer! :)
I was looking for the same game and found this comment. Any idea?

zameckis1993

Reputation score
26194 i have been trying to find this hentai game to no avail, reverse image search show nothing, and i didnt find it while browsing on dlsite
anyone know the title/dl code/artist of this game? any clue will be really appreciated

Strange

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
I was looking for the same game and found this comment. Any idea?
No idea... But "じゃんけん 3d" on DLsite only has 14 matches. So, this, maybe?

DemonBreath

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
View attachment 26194i have been trying to find this hentai game to no avail, reverse image search show nothing, and i didnt find it while browsing on dlsite
anyone know the title/dl code/artist of this game? any clue will be really appreciated
Artist is Shinachiku-Castella. Game is currently under development. Name escapes me, but its definitely Shinachiku-Castella.

I'm trying to remember what this RPG maker game was, I've spent hours searching with tags I can remember on gallery sites and haven't got anything. Starting to think its dementia at this point.

You played as a female warrior with long black hair in pink armour (which possibly had small wings on the headpeice) and wielding an axe. The main mechanic was getting impregnated by the monsters in the GOR, and then you could give birth to the children as party members. There was typical RPG monsters like slimes, wasps and spiders, and also these mokujin-ass looking wood golems. It was very simple from what I remember, but there was a good deal of openness to explore different areas from the beginning. I don't recall there being human/human scenes either, but that may be wrong.

Aicu

Reputation score
So, a long time ago, a Patreon dev created this game that focused around this woman who was held in this village, and their leader is called the "Shaman". The village women are nothing but fuck toys while the men hunt dinosaurs. I remember that at the end of the game you fought a T-Rex before you actually escaped. Under the Shaman their were other people who kind of had a high position in power, I think it was like 4 seperate people, and they controlled their own area inside the village. Can anyone help?
anyone?

Tym3k

Reputation score
Artist is Shinachiku-Castella. Game is currently under development. Name escapes me, but its definitely Shinachiku-Castella.

I'm trying to remember what this RPG maker game was, I've spent hours searching with tags I can remember on gallery sites and haven't got anything. Starting to think its dementia at this point.

You played as a female warrior with long black hair in pink armour (which possibly had small wings on the headpeice) and wielding an axe. The main mechanic was getting impregnated by the monsters in the GOR, and then you could give birth to the children as party members. There was typical RPG monsters like slimes, wasps and spiders, and also these mokujin-ass looking wood golems. It was very simple from what I remember, but there was a good deal of openness to explore different areas from the beginning. I don't recall there being human/human scenes either, but that may be wrong.
Might the game you're looking for be this one?

DemonBreath

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Might the game you're looking for be this one?
Yes! Even searching with the name on usual sites gets me nothing, so I was never going to find it that way. Good job.