What's new

Hentai Finder (The thread!)

MajorKagami

Tentacle God
Reputation score
I tried can't find it.... you played as a white rabbit headed dude, against other animal headed guys in a game of like billiards, hit the ball the guys ran around punching each other picking up money, and banging playboy bunny girls. you won/lost when one had all the girls.

Discard

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Anyone know the name of a hentai where girl gets "raped/netorare'd" in front of someone she might like? they are outside and its night, and while the girl gets forced, the guy also gets forced by another girl, who is on top while the girl being forced is taken from behind, on top of some furniture? that you use in gymnastics, think it was that at least not sure

Bryanis

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
I tried can't find it.... you played as a white rabbit headed dude, against other animal headed guys in a game of like billiards, hit the ball the guys ran around punching each other picking up money, and banging playboy bunny girls. you won/lost when one had all the girls.

MajorKagami

Tentacle God
Reputation score
that's it!! THANK YOU!! looks like the thread is gone here but I found it on F95. how I didn't find it there and Dlsite when I searched Rabbit, and bunny girl I'll never know.

autizboyz

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Yo does anyone know this old (i think it's old) h game where it was a school setting, and i think it's either floor 2 or 3 bottom left that have high tech lab thing where if you enter that room you will get hypnosis and get a bad end. Toss me the name if you know what h game that is.

Kicker77

Reputation score
Can someone help find the title of this hentai and of there is a link thanks.

A hentai about a redhead schoolgirl who approach a fortune teller. She is kidnapped then they put a slimy thing on her vagina then she haves a dick when aroused.

A scene where she is bondaged and whip and her vagina is played by a girl until the dick comes out. A blue haired girl tries to help her escape but they capture her while they try and the blue girl is raped by two guys. The setting is in a castle. The red haired girl have sex with the blue girl, then the red hair girl have a headache.

There is a scene also where a group of travelers were attacked while on bonfire. And a knightly prince and princess were characters also. The knight guy have a flashback where she sees a girl being raped.

oldboggy

Reputation score
Yo does anyone know this old (i think it's old) h game where it was a school setting, and i think it's either floor 2 or 3 bottom left that have high tech lab thing where if you enter that room you will get hypnosis and get a bad end. Toss me the name if you know what h game that is.
I find it hard to believe it could be Succulence but as I reread your description I keep thinking of some of the early builds of that game.

Heinbloedsverein

Reputation score
I once saw that game here and on dls. It is set in future, some kind of post-apocalyptic, and it is some sort of sidescrolling / management, as far as i remember. You have a bunch of wild guys and drive through the country and conquer and fight against enemies and for sure find some ladies.
I think sidescrolling you move on a bike.

Heinbloedsverein

Reputation score
I once saw that game here and on dls. It is set in future, some kind of post-apocalyptic, and it is some sort of sidescrolling / management, as far as i remember. You have a bunch of wild guys and drive through the country and conquer and fight against enemies and for sure find some ladies.
I think sidescrolling you move on a bike.
I found the game on dls but cant find it here anymore.

"Dystopian Hurrah"

does anyone know if there is a translated version ?

Yawgmoth262

Reputation score
Looking for a rpg game. I remember there was two sisters and you played the younger one. you were both fighting spirit/demon can't remember which. the older sister was way more powerful and went and did her thing separate from you for most the game until the end when you had to go rescue her. I kinda remember one of the sisters using a scythe as a weapon but I could definitely be misremembering that. I think I found the game on f95 originally but I can't find it now. Thanks in advance!

Dracashino

Reputation score
Hello, i'm looking fo a hentai which I can't find I can only provide a description of some of the scenes: 1st scene: it's in a mansion a there is a milf with dog leash on her neck and she takes a walk with her master, another guys sees them but the guy who walks the girl doesnt know that, than the girl pees on the guy like a dog, the second scene is with a young boy who teases her maid then he ask heR to suck her cock, at first it's tiny as hell but it becanes huge, of course our peeping tom is here again watching the whole thing. I hope you can help thanks everyone

rance98

Reputation score
so I am looking for an old rpg (I think 2014<) where the protagonist was a nun, had pretty generic combat I think it had corruption mechanics, there was one dude who just offered money for your body and you needed the money for an orphanage or something, I also believe there was an h scene with a slime, it's been a long while, so I am not completely sure, also the art style was the kind of one where everyone had a similar face but was still "good"

the protagonist is blonde and had a blue nun outfit

I found it

Last edited by a moderator:

Japhrey

Reputation score
Well, here are the things that i remember about the game.
Female protagonist. At some point in the game, you have to cross some door/bridge (cant remember) and you have the choice to get raped at that place which is controlled by soldiers. If you made poor choices, you will get raped.
At later stages in the game, there is a city which is divided into 2 parts. At one part of the city, you have to use a mask to hide your identity. You can go to an arena where you can join to the battles. Also, it is possible by enemies to uncover your identity. At the same place, you can use a tent to do some striptease?

These are the things that i remember about the game. I hope you can help me find the game.
Btw, sorry if i made any grammatical mistake as English is not my native language.

tolblerone

Reputation score
So I'm vaguely remembering a pretty old RPG and am trying to find it... maybe someone here can help me?

Here' what i remember / seem to recall:
- It's was a RPG with live-3D Animations.
- I think you had a 'World Map' where you choose locations you have to cleanse, and the 'Corruption' (or something?) spreads and makes the areas harder when left alone.
- Once you chose a location you start to automatically move through it with your heroines, and have fights and such until you reach the end.
- I vividly remember a Town you have to cleanse, where the enemies only go for Anal Intercourse. They also lock you in once you start the map, so you cannot retreat.
- I seem to remember the fighting being kinda like FF7; as in that it's pseudo-Turn based / Active Time Battle? (Unsure if that's the case though...)
- I believe the Characters could get corrupted the more they were exposed to sexual stuff.

Sadly that's about it... i don't remember what the Characters looked like... I know the game is quite old, and i'm unsure if the game was ever actually finished...
Hopefully this weird description rings a bell for someone ''xD

MidnightXV

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Trying to remember the name of a game

It was older prob 5++ years ago. wasnt fully done either you played as a female MC. there was an overworld map with a capital and a goblin camp and a main village. in the main village had a graveyard and a dog kennel place. in the game you could become enslaved at the bar. you could be turned into a bitch for the dogs at the kennel. in the capital you could even be turned into a "dog" sort of. where people would see you as a dog and ignore you. and the other dogs would have their way with you.

anyone know the name of this game? and can we get it on this site?

EDIT: it was called Adventures of Garnet i found it.

Last edited: