What's new

Hentai Finder (The thread!)

artix0

Reputation score
So, this is a long shot! I'm searching for a game I played at least a decade ago, maybe from around 2005 - 2010.

I think it played out like one of the 'Meet and Fuck' games, with dialogue options listed and if you pick the right ones you progress, and there may have been a world map and point-and-click exploration but I'm not too sure.

The main thing is: one of the characters was a a long-haired blonde 'princess knight' type of character, and if you picked the wrong dialogue option she would pretend to give you a BJ and then cut the main character's dick off with a hidden knife. There was some hilarious and poorly translated dialogue from the MC something along the lines of 'Aah! She cut my dick off! Now I donkey!' (I specifically remember the word donkey) and he would die and it's Game Over.

That's really the main thing I remember from the game. It was so bizarre and distinct, and for some reason I need to find it again for a nostalgia trip and my soul can finally be at rest. The only other thing is that I think the MC starts the game beneath a hollowed out tree, or maybe in a cave, before travelling the wider kingdom - but I might be getting that mixed up with something else. The donkey dick-knife incident is my biggest lead.

God help my soul.

mahe

Reputation score
The game main character was some sort of nun or priestess, nekomimi, i cant remember if it was a fox, cat or something else specifically but it was one something very similar, pink hair.
It had rpg style battles and you start in a village getting rid of some flower like monster. i found it like a year ago maybe two and i think it came out around that date but i cant seem to find it again.

Belkezar

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
The game main character was some sort of nun or priestess, nekomimi, i cant remember if it was a fox, cat or something else specifically but it was one something very similar, pink hair.
It had rpg style battles and you start in a village getting rid of some flower like monster. i found it like a year ago maybe two and i think it came out around that date but i cant seem to find it again.
Most likely "Mireiyu to Genwaku no Mori no Amurita" --

Kazukono

Reputation score
I wanna find this one
do anyone know this?
I would really appreciate it!
and Have a good day to anyone who reads this as well :>

Attachments

oreo33

Lurker
Reputation score
I'm looking for a game i played a long time ago but I don't remember the name of. I believe it was RPGish in nature and the goal was to create a custom robot girl by buying or earning them from fights (i.e. torso, weapon, head, legs) and to fight other robot girls. I also believe that the bosses you get to have sex with them if you beat them there robot girl in battle and that you can have sex with yours as well. I recall it took place in modern times and you can travel around the town via map style to locations like school, park, home, and shop. id love to give this game another go.

roman949

Reputation score
Hello, I'm looking for a game, where you play as a loli who moved to the house of her (grandparents?). I remember that you can move across the town. You need to go to school and to get there you need to ride a train. There also was hidden basement. Also remembering some scenes where you need to exercise a bike to run jackhammer for 1 builder in the street. There was a scene with man hidding in a shrine and pretending to be some sort of spirit or a minor god. You also could masturbate at your room in the house. It's like rpg+novel i think. Hope you can help me find this game.

Mmd777

Reputation score
I've been looking for this rpgmaker type game forever now that I cant remember the name of. I cant even find a screenshot of it. It was really short but the story goes something like this. Guy goes into the forest to pick mushrooms. After like 2 areas he minds a cave with poison coming out of it. Goes inside and finds a giant mushroom, its a purple mushroom girl. Lewd scene happens and the guy takes the girl back to his home. During the night mushroom girl splits and goes out to seduce a soldier. next few days is just walking around talking to people. during this time the town is getting more and more messed up with poison spreading and mushrooms growing. ends with protag having a threesome with the mushroom girls. any help would be appreciated.

d2cmp

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Help me find a game that was translated recently, main characters are two female knights, its rpgmaker, theres some yuri in it, the armor they wear its like a leotard with a t-back, i was gonna download it later, but now i cant find it and i dont remember the name or the RJ

killeroonfun

Reputation score
hey im looking for a game its about a teenage girl and she is sick and has to stay at the hopsital and because she cant pay the hospital costs she has to sell her body there. everyday its another man and the last day its all of them together

maxxi

Reputation score
Hi! I'm looking for an old hentai comic from my childhood ('90) set in a hospital where the nurses are looking for a particular human among the patients who, when excited, gets a big sinewy club like it was made of wood. Maybe you recognize it :D

metrogyl

Reputation score
Hey guys, I've been desperately trying to find this hentai for half a decade. if anyone can figure it out, I'd be more than happy to reward them. I can only remember a specific scene but a girl is tied up by a gang. She's lying on her back legs above her head and a group of thugs are taking turns fingering her pussy. then one of them gets his dick out and proceeds to scew her. she closes her eyes and begs in her head for some guy to come save her.