What's new

Hentai Finder (The thread!)

axelries

Reputation score
Looking for an old ass game, dont remember the name, you had a farm you had to pay a debt by any means possibly. Image attached of the MC 1624413351988.png

Last edited by a moderator:

User05

Reputation score
Apologies for the very vague details. I remember playing this game either here or elsewhere, it was in Unity or UE4, a rock paper scissors type game with turn based combat. No movement or the like. General gist was that there were a few characters to be picked from (only one or two playable at the time), and you picked a selection of elemental spells to counter the enemy's attacks. Pretty predictable/bad results if you lost. The game was very pretty if unfinished when I played it, but I have no idea what I'd search for to find it! Any help is appreciated.

Pwishmonger

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Heya, which game is this protagonist from?

Blond hair, green eyes and a red top...

She looks incredibly familiar but it's stuck at the top of my head.

Bryanis

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Heya, which game is this protagonist from?

Blond hair, green eyes and a red top...

She looks incredibly familiar but it's stuck at the top of my head.
Scale garden's " - 閃撃のギア " aka Sangeki of gear

Minuit

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
Hello, I have a hentai (I don't remember exactly if it's a manga/OVA/doujin) in my head since some days and I can't find the damn thing, this is driving me insane. o_O

From what I remember, it takes place in a school where 2 students fight for the top ranking (a girl and a guy) and if the guy win, he can ask anything to the girl (lewd stuff ofc), then another guy (NTR) see this and manage to beat them both and blackmail her into doing stuff to him too.

It wasn't anything exceptional but I can't get it out of my head... I hope anyone can help me with this :oops:

ReplayBack

Reputation score
So, there's this game where you play as a teacher and have to cure students. You fight a variety of enemies, one was a weird a purple balloon monster, and the occassional slimes. The teacher wears a blue latex body suit. There's 9 tiles, each corresponding to an attack or something, that's how the combat is. It's combat rape, too.

Acores

Demon Girl
Reputation score
I'm hoping that someone can help me find an old game.

I remember seeing this game originally here on ULMF about 8-9 years ago (yeah it's an oldie)

The game consisted with a female being bound up or could not move on her own will, you as the player would control a purple/silver looking worm thing with the purpose of penetrating her vagina and possibly her anus (never made it far so I'm not sure). I'm almost positive that the worm was controlled with a mouse and it was not very clear on how you would get inside of her from what I can remember.

The game was possibly a flash game but I'm not 100% sure about that, the game looked fairly nice for how simple it was, hopefully someone can help identify this game.

joakill69

Reputation score
Game where a relative dies and leaves the protagonist an orphanage as an inheritance. Any of you guys know what game this is?
similar recommendations are welcome

ToxicShocker32

Reputation score
Does anyone know of any other similar forced milking scenes in other rpg games like these?

As so far i have found three

RICer

Reputation score
Do not ask for a game for ANY reason. Asking for or alluding to links to game downloads is prohibited. Failure to follow this rule will result in an immediate 1 week ban.
Can a Kind soul please link me to a working version of the game called "METAL SUCCUBUS" It's quite old and was floating around on the web(as well as here) but I cant find a link to the game or working copy.

I get some weird error whenever I try to start the game up.

ChupacabraGonzales

Reputation score
So, there's this game where you play as a teacher and have to cure students. You fight a variety of enemies, one was a weird a purple balloon monster, and the occassional slimes. The teacher wears a blue latex body suit. There's 9 tiles, each corresponding to an attack or something, that's how the combat is. It's combat rape, too.
Purge Sapphire

Bryanis

Reputation score
Does anyone know what game/hentai this is?:

View attachment 40884
Don't remember the name, but it's was some kind of webrowser / flash kind of linear movie without any sound. Probably around 10 year old. Dunno if it's still sold on dlsite or if the circle closed it account there.
Might try to do a research there for elf done big orc :p

Morkor

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Don't remember the name, but it's was some kind of webrowser / flash kind of linear movie without any sound. Probably around 10 year old. Dunno if it's still sold on dlsite or if the circle closed it account there.
Might try to do a research there for elf done big orc :p
Thanks I did a search of anything that was 13-7 years old on dlsite that was animated but did not see anything so it is probably not on there, with the amount of Orc X Elf stuff out there it is probably more effort than it is worth to find.

Bryanis

Reputation score
Thanks I did a search of anything that was 13-7 years old on dlsite that was animated but did not see anything so it is probably not on there, with the amount of Orc X Elf stuff out there it is probably more effort than it is worth to find.
This was probably a screenshot from dlsite preview, so maybe using some app to search for the origin of the pic could gave some lead ? sometime you get link to an now inexistant dlsite pag,e but that gave you a rj number, which help to search on sharing site / forum / torrent for the name and the game.