What's new

Hentai Finder (The thread!)

bnbstripes

Reputation score
Yeah, figured so. I didn't really have much info other than the translation was of fairly high quality and the stuff I was maybe sure about. Either way, I was so determined to find it I just scrolled through lists again one by one until I did.

Reputation score
PSA: ULMF search is now back online 🥳

I know this,played this, but failed to find it again. :confused:
To add to the above: there was a simple top-down map of the mansion; you used it to move from room to room. The key point of the story happened in the backdoor mansion (like a big shed/mausoleum in the garden behind the mansion proper. It was covered in vines.).
You chose one heroine among the 3 at the start - they split up at the beginning, because that's the obvious thing to do(?!), but you met them now and then to advance the story.
Every heroine had a different route through the mansion, and very different storylines. There were many possible endings.
I don't remember the H at all (so it was probably guro) but they were static CGs. Probably 800x600, Nocturnal Illusions-style.
That sounds like "Kaiki! Drill Otoko no Kyoufu", which has a thread here:
https://ulmf.org/threads/tetratech-kaiki-drill-otoko-no-kyoufu-doriru-no-vj005430.202/

Now, my turn! I'm looking for a game that I believe is still under development. You play as a high-school student who lives in a really shitty orphanage. Every week, you have to pay a steadily-escalating amount of rent money to the owner or else bad things happen to you. You can also get assaulted by randos in the streets, by animals in the forest and in the ocean, and in certain semi-random scripted events. There's a bully who harasses you throughout the game as well. The game has stat-grinding for both physical stats and academic ones, you can change your hair-style and buy new clothes at the mall, and you can explore the lake and a smuggler's cove in the ocean for random treasures. While there are visuals for most of the H-actions, it's extremely basic and most of the action is described in the text.

You can wind up in a sanitorium if you get mind-broken too badly, though you'll get out eventually. There's also some ability to customize the game's named NPCs, allowing you to change their gender and specify certain details about their genitalia. You can also do the same for your character.

I played the game a few months ago, lost interest and deleted it, but now I wanted to give it another shot. Judging by the language and currency in the game, I believe the developer is British.

omikit

Reputation score
Looking for a hentai, its modern looking, a guy gets turned into a girl, wakes up see himself/herself in a mirror and starts masturbating, also goes into bathroom with other girls (one darkskin)

yourwilly

Reputation score
Does anybody know the hentai game where you're chasing characters to do the usual to them, and one of the characters you can catch is Cham Cham from Samurai Showdown. The game is rather interactive and I don't remember the name

Reputation score
Does anybody know the hentai game where you're chasing characters to do the usual to them, and one of the characters you can catch is Cham Cham from Samurai Showdown. The game is rather interactive and I don't remember the name
Yeah, I know what you're talking about but can't remember the name of it. You're a faceless pursuer and can chase the characters down branching paths, right? And you have to dodge obstacles and catch them before they get home, if I remember correctly. Then when you caught them, you got to choose how to play around with them.

Last edited:

Strange

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Yeah, I know what you're talking about but can't remember the name of it. You're a faceless pursuer and can chase the characters down branching paths, right? And you have to dodge obstacles and catch them before they get home, if I remember correctly. Then when you caught them, you got to choose how to play around with them.
Well, if you're right, it's easy to find(1st result!) https://ulmf.org/search/106370/?q=s...]=1&c[nodes][0]=9&c[title_only]=1&o=relevance
Darkfire provides the link to the actual thread: https://ulmf.org/threads/super-117-ttekita-rj144379.6293/
SUPER...I have no idea how my memory works 😅 I liked the spyVSspy parody, but only saw the cover and SSs of this.

thojacob098

Reputation score
I'm looking for this hentai comic where a girl like runs a nerdy guy over with her car (or just injures him in some way) and she takes care of him while he's on bedrest. I think they used the phrase Ganguro or something like that. It's like one of those where the chick is tan

brunito92

Lurker
Reputation score
Hello, I´m looking for a game in wich you control 3 bullies fighting a JK with a loop scimilar to jsk games (fight-lose-level up- figth again), it was on flash but the whole game came with html to play it, if it serves for something, the same author also released a lot of sims in wich you could rape/make love, to various jks from an anime that i cannot recall.

PhantomN7

Reputation score
Okay so for the life of me I can’t find this hentai comic I’ve been looking for I’m not sure if it’s even technically a manga because i found it on one of those websites that is sometimes advertising the comics on Facebook. It’s about a boy who ordered male pill to make himself more masculine but it turns out he bought female pills instead and they make him feminine and horny when he takes them. If anyone knows what this comic is called it’d be greatly appreciated!!!!!

Kord131

Reputation score
I want to find the game(Name forgotten)
1. Protagonist is female worrior, size of Breasts was customizable.
2. Enemies featured in this game were Orcs, Thieves, and the devil(or succubus, I don't know what her race is) boss
3. Pregnancy available.
4. Not Struggle with sin.
5. 3D action game

Can you help me?

mund

Reputation score
I'm looking for the name of this hentai. Anyone? Thanks

misterbogus

Reputation score
Anyone know where this art is from or who the artist is?
ahegao-hentai-pic-34_01DNE931BT0163QRXA090TF504.1680x0.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

mund

Reputation score
Hello, I'm looking for a NTR game created in Rpg maker, it starts with the MC and a princess or a female adventurer, they confess to each other near a log and then they meet with someone else at an inn, and she does some "stuff" to him (not the MC) and the next morning when they eat it becomes awkward. Anyone remember the name? Thanks.

That's just the intro and the beginning, sadly I just played that part.

Knighty_Night_Night

Reputation score
Currently looking for an old-ish game.
It's an NTR visual novel style game.
The story is of a salary man on a business trip leaving his wife home alone.
There are 3 characters that can have their way with her
1 is a buff looking student
2nd is a fat plumber looking guy,
I forgot who was the third option but yeah,
Theres's a shop in the game iirc.
Thanks in advance to any of you who might know something.