What's new

Guess peoples keep asking about it since the circle being dead, reup are rare so you forget about it / can't find it.

Not sure if it was rpg maker or wolf but it was one or the other.
The game had this 3d like style seen sometimes around, lots of character customization and it was very poorly optimized, it didnt matter how good the pc was, the game would skip frames and run slow in some areas were there was a lot of monsters.
Visually it was similar to games like this:

EDIT: went through like 10k works in dl site and found nothing, tried a lot of tags too, either the dev deleted it or its a very obscure work, I remember seeing a thread here before but i looked around and still nothing.

Last edited:
I'm looking for a game I think I found on Hong way back when that was alive. It was a VN styled game where you could pick one of three protagonists, friends or sisters or something, one of whom was a loli. The game was about exploring this haunted mansion that they got stuck in, and there were several bad ends you could find by clicking on the wrong thing or entering the wrong room. I remember one particular memory was the loli character route being chased around by a persistent enemy a la pyramid head, and several bad endings regarding being caught by them. I remember it was very old, but it was also translated I think 100% in english.

I'm looking for a rpgm game where you can play as multiple girls, but the main protag is a martial arts girl (i think). I believe some of the other girls were a noble girl/ojou-sama and a plant girl.
You could change the standing cg of your character with your equipment on the main protag. One of the outfits was a transparent Chinese dress.
There are multiple endings, some of them are GoR. I remember a slime gor ending and another one was a ntr ending. In the ntr ending you marry a guy who only gets hard by getting cucked which runs in the family.
I think in the first chapter or so, you are in a town and you have to defeat a boss. When you are fighting the boss, the town gets attacked, but it is saved by the noble girl/ojou-sama. After that you move to a city and you progress the story.

Thanks in advance

I'm looking for a rpgm game where you can play as multiple girls, but the main protag is a martial arts girl (i think). I believe some of the other girls were a noble girl/ojou-sama and a plant girl.
You could change the standing cg of your character with your equipment on the main protag. One of the outfits was a transparent Chinese dress.
There are multiple endings, some of them are GoR. I remember a slime gor ending and another one was a ntr ending. In the ntr ending you marry a guy who only gets hard by getting cucked which runs in the family.
I think in the first chapter or so, you are in a town and you have to defeat a boss. When you are fighting the boss, the town gets attacked, but it is saved by the noble girl/ojou-sama. After that you move to a city and you progress the story.

Thanks in advance

This sounds very much like Violated Heroine:

As far as I know the playable plant girl isn't a thing on the new game screen, I remember some copies of the game had it as a debug-ish save file you could select, but I never used it personally so I do not know how complete it is.

Since I read a few people posting about " Pretty Warrior May Cry " being close to impossible to be found, here is a site with working download links:
https://f95zone.to/threads/pretty-warrior-may-cry-enhanced-edition-v2-2-7thdream.6924/

Edit: This game is one of the most bugged games I´ve ever played though.
1. SKIP the learning intro. You cano´t finish it! It wants you to dig a path first and place the villain at the final spotted square. But it never registers the task to be completed. You must quit the level.
2. I saved on the next level and reloaded. My first critters (Orc and Succubus) were lost after loading and were inobatinable from then on.

Well I am trying it again. I am sure there will be so many more bugs from how many there were in 3 minutes already

Edit2: Ok. Took surprisingly long. But in a later stage you get a huge bug again. There spawns an invincible robot. End of the game. Loosing is game over and you can´t beat it.

Last edited:
PSA: ULMF search is now back online 🥳
I'm looking for a game I think I found on Hong way back when that was alive. It was a VN styled game where you could pick one of three protagonists, friends or sisters or something, one of whom was a loli. The game was about exploring this haunted mansion that they got stuck in, and there were several bad ends you could find by clicking on the wrong thing or entering the wrong room. I remember one particular memory was the loli character route being chased around by a persistent enemy a la pyramid head, and several bad endings regarding being caught by them. I remember it was very old, but it was also translated I think 100% in english.
I know this,played this, but failed to find it again. :confused:
To add to the above: there was a simple top-down map of the mansion; you used it to move from room to room. The key point of the story happened in the backdoor mansion (like a big shed/mausoleum in the garden behind the mansion proper. It was covered in vines.).
You chose one heroine among the 3 at the start - they split up at the beginning, because that's the obvious thing to do(?!), but you met them now and then to advance the story.
Every heroine had a different route through the mansion, and very different storylines. There were many possible endings.
I don't remember the H at all (so it was probably guro) but they were static CGs. Probably 800x600, Nocturnal Illusions-style.

To add to the above: there was a simple top-down map of the mansion; you used it to move from room to room. The key point of the story happened in the backdoor mansion (like a big shed/mausoleum in the garden behind the mansion proper. It was covered in vines.).
You chose one heroine among the 3 at the start - they split up at the beginning, because that's the obvious thing to do(?!), but you met them now and then to advance the story.
Every heroine had a different route through the mansion, and very different storylines. There were many possible endings.
I don't remember the H at all (so it was probably guro) but they were static CGs. Probably 800x600, Nocturnal Illusions-style.
Yes, exactly this. I have been trying my hardest to find it again, searching using all sorts of combinations of different search terms on google, but I was unsuccessful. I know that I originally found it on Hongfire, but with that site shutting down I don't know if I'll ever be able to find it again.

I managed to find it after scouring the HELL out of DLSite. The game's name is "怪奇!ドリル男の恐怖" in Japanese, or "Kaiki! Drill Otoko no Kyoufu" in English.

I'm looking for an old but not too old (Like 6 to 8 years ago) side-scroller where the MC was curvy blond fox girl with a katana.

I think it was Flash-based; IIRC it came out around the same time as Shinobi Girl did. Years ago this game was almost constantly on DLSite English's front page for me, but now it seems to have disappeared completely.

The art style similar to whoever does the art for Mara Studio. A mediocre gameplay, excellent art sort of game. I think the game had a few CGs but most of the smut came from monsters raping the heroine mid-fight.

It might've been the only game made by its circle.

Hopefully this rings a bell for someone.

Pretty certain if was from one of the many circle using the same art as pinkpeach / whitepeach / Alibi / alibi + .... some of them have been removed from dlsite (dunno why). So unless you got a name to search on the sharing forum for it (here, AS, nyaa for exemple), it's gonna be hard since even on dlsite, it all depend on the tag associated to the game on each thread :/

edit : @Belkezar

found it (I think). Not on dlsite anymore.
name : 姫巫女ー秋葉ー (HimeMiko ーAkihaー ) former dlsite number : RJ162699: circle name : soap-group
] search.jpg [/SPOILER

Last edited:
Pretty certain if was from one of the many circle using the same art as pinkpeach / whitepeach / Alibi / alibi + .... some of them have been removed from dlsite (dunno why). So unless you got a name to search on the sharing forum for it (here, AS, nyaa for exemple), it's gonna be hard since even on dlsite, it all depend on the tag associated to the game on each thread :/

edit : @Belkezar

found it (I think). Not on dlsite anymore.
name : 姫巫女ー秋葉ー (HimeMiko ーAkihaー ) former dlsite number : RJ162699: circle name : soap-group

Victory is yours; that is it.

Edit: Yep, the gameplay is terrible, though this was pretty normal for when it came out. And I guess it's pretty normal for now, too. Heh.

Last edited:
This is a long shot since I've literally scoured lists looking for something that could lead me to it with no avail.

I'm looking for an RPGMaker game where there's a scene in a wooden run-down toilet building where the main female protagonist gets stuck. Scenes varied based on some variable (like lewdness) and I think there were versions of an anal scene as well.

There are a lot of maybes, but: it might have been released around the same time as Melty's Quest, I'm pretty sure the game was Japanese and translated, I think there was a world map and "towns" and the town in question was rural (like a farm town), and I think the protagonist had tanned skin. If I remember correctly, the game had more of a serious tone.

Any help is much appreciated, thanks!

EDIT: By complete dumb luck, I found it. It's RJ150632.

Last edited:
Just to point out - butt hole (like when the girl stuck in a hole / put in a hole with her butt sticking out for anyone who came by) is a pretty standard scene in rpg maker game. You're lucky to have found out by yourself, because the description would have fit about 40 % of the rpg maker game (down to 40 % thank to the tanned girl. No tanned girl you would have 65 % of the game - all not in a modern setting....)

Back