What's new

Re: Hentai Finder (The thread!)

Heh, I did find the guy's site, but never found anything else for free. I don't exactly want to subscribe. I'll try looking at e-hentai, though. I don't think I've heard of that before.

There's a link to it first post of the cyduster/megami jiru thread, a few down from this, but I'm pretty sure it's just e-hentai.org. It's a well organized pic site, you may be able to find the guy's stuff by searching for his name, or the names of the specific stuff you took interest in looking over his site, I dunno.

Possible Strange Rquest

I have been searching for Diablo (the RPG game) hentai for a long time now. I was hoping someone could help me find more than this pic. Plz & TY :)

IF you can call this Echi, even.

Attachments

• diabloburgers.jpg
    diabloburgers.jpg
    116 KB · Views: 0

this is probly not the right place to ask but where can i find more of this?

picture.php

this is probly not the right place to ask but where can i find more of this?

Oh, I know how to find a limitless supply of that.
Step 1. Post, and then look at your post.
Hey presto, more poor English!

(That was the main point of that picture, right?)

Last edited:

It's Lovely Pets, by Chochi.

< First page is right here.

Does anyone know what collection these Resident Evil pictures are from? I found them but I think NVHentai only has some of them.

@Fanfictioner Its by the artist Yuukarinoki
There's about 3 sets of them here (I am not sure if this site is violating any of the rules but if it is just PM me and I'll take it down or any of the mods can take it down)

anyone has some doujin/picture where the girl got raped in underwater? :D

never see a good one other the metroid (forgot where I saw it)

Ask and ye shall receive ;)

picture.php

I like the background with the dude going "WTF?" :D

Anyone have any good hand-drawn doujin? Like Kyle Twilight's Metroid one, or Oni's Demon Girl?

There was a Rikku one that was good hand-drawn. I think it might have been called Orange or somethin. Or was that the name of the Garnet one..?

There was a Rikku one that was good hand-drawn. I think it might have been called Orange or somethin. Or was that the name of the Garnet one..?
Hm, I'll try to google.
Edit: I found something called Orange Sunshine, but it's not "hand-drawn" really.

Last edited:

Oh, no. Its not that. This one was quite obviously hand-drawn. Must have been the FF9 manga.
Anyways, after a little searching, the one i was thinking of is Ruku Pusyu. Though, I remember seeing discoloration in the paper last time I read it. That's what tipped me off that it was hand-drawn

Hm, I've found a Circle called Ruku Pusyu, is that the one you're referring to?

more please XD

Unfortunately, I found that one by accident searching random albums, Not even sure where anymore, but that is all I have of underwater shots, sorry Dear.

Unfortunately, I found that one by accident searching random albums, Not even sure where anymore, but that is all I have of underwater shots, sorry Dear.

it's okay xD

but do you know where it come from?

Not a clue, and the link on the picture itself leads to a page full of moonspeak, which I can't read at all. Sorry Dear :/

Not a clue, and the link on the picture itself leads to a page full of moonspeak, which I can't read at all. Sorry Dear :/

it's okay, seems I need to try by myself even harder than before xD

Back