What's new

(Request) Vanja's World: Bondage World

Yeah I know this game's been requested a few times but all those threads died and I don't wanna necropost.

So does anybody have this? It'd be appreciated if you could PM or make a download link. Out of all the games this one seems to have at least some potential.

Of course it's appreciated. I'd contribute something but I doubt I have anything that you guys don't already have.

Re: (Request) Vanja's World: Bondage World

Yeah I know this game's been requested a few times but all those threads died and I don't wanna necropost.

So does anybody have this? It'd be appreciated if you could PM or make a download link. Out of all the games this one seems to have at least some potential.

Of course it's appreciated. I'd contribute something but I doubt I have anything that you guys don't already have.

to be perfectly honest i dont see why you would want them anyway

vanja's a good artist but her programing skills are shoddy at best

Well, compared with earlier works, Bondage world looks good.

I've been looking for this forever, too. x_x

Well, I do have full versions of her game and I'd be more than happy to give them out, but...I don't know how to upload stuff. T.T

Someone wanna give me some advice? Pwease? :3

Easiest way is to go to and follow the instructions. If there's more than one file you might want to zip it up. You can google how to zip up an archive if you don't already know how. Also...

DON'T POST THE LINKS IN THIS THREAD.

Make them available through PM only. And even then, disguise the name and description of the files when you're uploading them to MU; don't just upload "bondage world," or they'll just find it and take it down.

In that case, when you upload it, send me a pm with bondage world please :p

Re: Hentai Finder (The thread!)

And me. I hope I'm not late. Thanks.

I'd like it as well, if that's alright.

I'd be happy to have it too, if possible :)

Oh yeah, the game sucks, nobody wants it apparently.

..cough cough, could i uhhh.. could I get that too?

To all of those who requested that game, I sent a PM with the link. If you want other things, I'll make a list of what I have on the thread. ^^ Also, lemme know if the link goes down so I can re-up it.

Aww man late to my own request. If anybody got that can they send it to me too?

can i get the link too please? thanks ^ ^

i would also like one plzz >>>

Back