Not open for further replies.
OP
HentaiWriter

HentaiWriter

Tentacle God
Reputation score
I'll do it for 20k.
Can you do 250 different voices though at a professional level? :p

That aside, if you're really spending that much money on voice acting alone to the point of needing to take out a loan ("Yes, you see we need this thirty-grand business loan Mr Bank Man, otherwise the players won't fully grasp just how deep those tentacles can go") and 10k a month on Patreon won't cover it, maybe you should consider not voicing every bit of text in the game.
A few years ago, that would have been a consideration, but we're far too deep into that to just pull out of that now, especially when that's also one of the major selling points mentioned in practically every review of the game.

Future games won't have nearly this much voicework, that's for sure, but voicework will still remain a prominent part of all future games.

Same with the powerup bloat, especially considering how many of the bugs seem to stem from them. The dev team of course has access to the full cost breakdown of every addition, but I wonder if some of the features included are going to cost the project far more in time and lost revenue compared to what they add to the game.
The powerups are actually not that bad; there's a lot of bugs for them, but many of them are quick fixes.

Going off of your previous posts regarding rising debt, it would make more sense to make concessions and trim some of the fat in order to get a release done and the product put to market.
I mean, I'm not disagreeing here, but at this point, we'd just be lighting money on fire to try and pull back anything at this point, both in profits and in money we've already invested.

If you don't trust Steam sales to finance future game production alone, how many copies will this game need to sell in order to break even given that many backers will have secured finished copies already?
It's more that I would prefer to look at the worst case scenario; realistically, it likely will fund future games, but I don't want to "expect" that out of anything and then be left without a plan or backup plans if it doesn't happen. As far as the amount of copies needed, we'd be at $14 a sale after Steam's cut, so roughly just under 3,000 copies, which shouldn't be too bad.

Patreon is also a very risky option these days for H-game funding, considering the arbitrary rule enforcement and the many examples of funded yet abandoned games.
I understand this viewpoint, but I don't plan to ever make games with any content that would be hit by Patreon rules; Future Fragments is probably the most "extreme" game I'll ever make.

I meant that the game takes more time to make when more funds/allocations are put towards something that doesn't have as much weight as raw quality lewds. If the game was released years ago, as individual titles, you'd get steay revenue rather than having to shill for Patreon.
This is somewhat subjective; I don't think the game would have even remotely the level of interest in it (again, evidenced by polls and reviews on F95 and other sites) if we just shipped it out with lewds as the core focus. Constantly, we get people saying if we went that route, they'd just pirate the game and wouldn't have backed it or bought it, and that the plot/voice acting/gameplay was why they stuck with it.
(Also, how was anything I was saying "shilling for Patreon"? Patreon has tons of issues, we've told them as such before too.)

Yes, but you can tell the polar opposite is felt by people who are neutral to the game. Isolate the hardened fans from this forum and it's total night and day. True, some users here have shown they're pretty abusive towards devs without a moment of hesitation, but even moderately interested people will ask why something that was funded on Patreon for years should have a price tag after how much people supported it. Life happens, so it's best to keep things short so you don't scare off people who see that marketing strategy and get uncomfortable.
When I'm talking about feedback, I'm talking about stuff ran on;
- Newgrounds
- Twitter
- Other Discords
- Emails sent to people who stopped backing the game and asked for refunds
- Observing discussion about the game on other places where I haven't even brought it up

People who run into the game totally blind, for the first time, almost universally quote the story/voicework/gameplay as the core reason they're interested.
The people who are asking why a game has a price tag despite Patreon funding are honestly, people who don't understand what kind of costs go into making a game and/or don't want future games from that person. Games nowadays ask for insanely low amounts of money on Kickstarter and other places, as it's a "race to the bottom" in terms of money needed for games year after year, and it's why you keep getting more and more shovelware.

As I said in the previous post, we would rather put out games we're proud of and that we want to make, than make "the highest profitability games".

I'm not saying drop quality of your game at all, I'm saying that you're putting a price tag on something people have probably already paid you for for a tenth of the content. If you rely on patrons for the build, then sell the entire product separately, you've effectively taken more than twice the product's price from people who were trying to give you a shot. For your own image, it's best to just make smaller games with big content. The income you make now won't bide forever, and if you can't reel in new people without doing the same routine, you'll wind up in a financial hell that other developers complain about on here constantly.
To note, I dunno if you've checked out the Patreon rules we have much, but people can pledge once and get the entire game at launch. They don't have to stay pledging to get rewards or benefits.
Anyone who's backed us for $20 gets the game at launch, even if they never back us again.
Additionally, people can request full refunds at any time, no questions asked, no amount is too high.

Look at Cloud Meadows, Crisis Point Extinction-- Malice and the Machine (Or whatever that thing was called) and you'll see the dead end that Patreon leads to. Years upon years of development halted because fans asked "Why bother" and just stop paying them. It's been like 4 years and to this day the devs still bitch about it because they thought releasing a platformer that took longer to make than 2 Marvel Avengers movies suddenly doesn't get them by. You have to release finished products to lure new people in, otherwise the community won't trust you even when you've put half a decade into something.
Two of those games are making more than us, and all three games still have active development, so that's not really accurate at all.
I do understand about releasing finished games; that said, we don't want to release something incomplete. It'd be disrespectful to everyone who's backed us and everyone who'd be playing the game.

(And yeah, you shouldn't be putting that much money into voice acting-- Jesus Christ nobody wants to pay a lewd dev $50k of their pools into VA's)
https://f95zone.to/threads/future-fragments-v0-49-hentaiwriter.1550/br-reviews
Almost every single review on F95, legendary for the highly cynical/judgemental behavior of its users usually, mentions the voicework as a selling factor for them, a major one at that most of the time.
In terms of interest, it's massively worth it; and again, even if it wasn't, we really want voice acting. The game's characters have a lot more life to them than they would without it.

For a comparison, we've also spent around $12,000 on sound effects and audio mastering, and $35,000 on music.

I don't want you to get hit with the inevitable since there's still talent in the animators-- so I do recommend you look at what your options are for getting people interested before history repeats itself.
Not sure what you mean about "history repeating itself", but just to be clear, there's only one artist on the entire game for everything; no plural.
I think we'll be fine though, we just have to continue working on it and the game should do fine at launch.

alias34

Cthulhu
Reputation score
I played the demo and I cannot believe every single log entry is fully voice acted. I'm sorry but it is such an amazing waste of money I just have to assume it is intentional. If you ever wanna make another game in earnest then cut the voice acting, beyond needing a couple of grunts and moans nobody cares about it.

OP
HentaiWriter

HentaiWriter

Tentacle God
Reputation score
I played the demo and I cannot believe every single log entry is fully voice acted. I'm sorry but it is such an amazing waste of money I just have to assume it is intentional. If you ever wanna make another game in earnest then cut the voice acting, beyond needing a couple of grunts and moans nobody cares about it.
Intentional in what way? How would we benefit by "wasting money"? As noted earlier, the music cost around $35,000 too and the sound effects and audio mastering is around $12,000; audio work costs money, and it's one of the most sorely neglected things in gaming (including SFW games), so it's not something we wanted to ignore.

And as far as "nobody cares about the voicework beyond grunts and moans";

Screenshot_242.png
Screenshot_243.png
Screenshot_244.png
Screenshot_245.png
Screenshot_246.png

And those are just a few of the many reviews noting the voicework on the first page of reviews alone.

Over on Newgrounds, the same thing, again only on the first few pages;

Screenshot_247.png
Screenshot_248.png
Screenshot_249.png

I don't want to flood the page anymore than I already have, but yeah, I'll always stand by the voicework being worth both the cost and the time to put in for the increase in game quality, especially with a game that's as story-heavy (and with as many endings) as ours is/has.

It's fine if you don't like it or it does nothing for you; we're not out to make a game that pleases everyone.
We're just out to make the games that we want to, for the people who enjoy said games, and clearly there is an audience that prefers voicework in their games.
---------------
That said, I don't even know how the voicework stuff became the point of conversation about the delays; by far the biggest delay left is fixing the existing bugs plus the inevitable upcoming ones with the script, maps, and other similar things. Even if the game had no voicework at all, we'd still be in this same situation in terms of release window, because we don't want to release a buggy game.

A game with a few bugs, that's fine; we can fix those post-release. A game with hundreds of bugs, and errors in the cutscenes where flags don't lead to the right cutscene outcomes or character personality choices are too frequent/too less so you can't have an even chance to get endings, or things like that, no, that's unacceptable to us, and IMO, it should be to anyone playing games, too.

People are too used to settling for games with countless issues with them on release; we don't want to contribute to that count.

Last edited:

Cyln

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Damn, sad to hear. I'm still hyped and will definitely buy it!

Somburliss

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
It's not even the fact that you maybe overestimated the work involved because you've done this three times now.
I don't make a habit of arguing on the Internet, and I'm not here to throw around blame or take sides. I would, however, like to point out that "three" is a fairly low estimate. Considering the quotes below, there have been 10 release dates including the current, meaning 9 delays.

The following quotes were retrieved from f95zone, due to the ULMF thread being much more recent. I've decided not to link directly to the posts, since they're on a different forum, but they can be found by searching the thread.

"We're aiming for December 2018-April 2019, somewhere in that time frame (best case/worst case scenario)."

"Aiming for around August 2019, and we'll be releasing on Steam and about 20 other websites too"

"We're aiming for between August 2019 and December 2019 (best/worst case scenario), we're pretty confident we can get it done this year."

The following quotes were largely snipped to focus on the dates. Feel free to use the link at the top of any quote to see the full post with all the context for the delay.

Here's what we've got left to add before the game's complete -
And here's our plan/timeline through the end of development by May 2020 -
Also, for those who haven't been keeping up with the game, we're scheduled for release around Fall 2020 (August-October is what we're shooting for)!
In worse news though, I realize it's been a while since an update here (if you do want to stay up with updates, follow us on Twitter at or the Discord at ), but due to things taking much longer than we thought to get done, we're going to have to unfortunately push the final release date of the game to March 31st, 2021.
The opening 2 lines of the article read:
"I really hate to have to write this, but it has to be written nontheless.
For the tl;dr; - We'll be delaying the full game until sometime between Spring-Summer 2021 (sometime between May-August 2021)."

I really hate to post this, but it is what it is; this will be, absolutely, objectively, the final delay for Future Fragments, and you'll see why when you read it.

Inside of the post is a list of the things we have yet to get done, in pretty robust detail; I encourage you all to read it so you know what's left, as well as the new, final, unchangeable date we'll be submitting it to Steam.

If we don't submit to Steam by December 31st, 2021 or EARLIER (as we will be trying to get it out much earlier than that), the game will BE RELEASED FOR FREE.
We're sorry to say, but we're going to have to push the release of Future Fragments to March 2022, because we'd rather release a complete game than pull a Cyberpunk.

I really hate to do this, but...

During the making the NextFest demo, we found a LOT of bugs, on top of what bugs we already have.
(If you want to see that list of bugs, it's at )

Along with what content we've got left to do (remaining script and voicework, true final boss, achievements, soundtrack mastering), we realized that if we released in March, Future Fragments would not only be missing core content, it'd be a buggy mess.

So, we've sadly moved the release date to "Spring 2022". That means sometime between now and the end of May.

ThatWeirdGuyWithaWeirdHat

The Gentleman Thief
Reputation score
(And yeah, you shouldn't be putting that much money into voice acting-- Jesus Christ nobody wants to pay a lewd dev $50k of their pools into VA's)
This is the point where voice acting should have been decided as too much of a financial burden rather than a major development point

See all of that is nice and all, but when you start trying to throw yourself pity parties like this:
Even if it's going to skyrocket our debt even more, even if it's going to mean I have to eat ramen daily
It makes me believe you less and less. Also a few positive reviews on F95Zone, a forum primarily used for piracy, and Newgrounds is NOT worth a $30,000 debt. That just reeks of poor money management.
Two of those games are making more than us, and all three games still have active development, so that's not really accurate at all.
Saying that they're in active development is laughably wrong. Crisis Point has been in rework hell for over 4 years now (credit to Anon42 for actually sticking with it for this long even with Patreon bullying him at one point), Cloud Meadow hasn't gotten anything new in almost a year, and Eromancer is a straight hack who can't release a full game to save their life and just releases pretty demos to rake in that sweet Patreon cash.

Last edited:

derakino999

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Yeah i'm gonna call bullshit on that alias, there's a group of people like me, who just lose interest in games that have only text for their h scenes and no voiced dialogue. That's an instant page turn. That's so past century.
But at the same time... there are still many people who don't give as much of a shit...like yourself.
So yeah.
But saying nobody is a bit too much generalization.

ThatWeirdGuyWithaWeirdHat

The Gentleman Thief
Reputation score
Yeah i'm gonna call bullshit on that alias, there's a group of people like me, who just lose interest in games that have only text for their h scenes and no voiced dialogue. That's an instant page turn. That's so past century.
Yeah but the thing is that every single lore screen, tab, and picture apparently needed voice lines that are most likely going to be skipped in the first place. I understand having voice acting for specific characters and all of your actual scenes, but this is just excessive.

Kernog

Reputation score
In the end, we are crying over spilled milk, since the voice lines are recorded and the actors paid.

With that being said, voice acting is all nice and good, but I must agree with TWGWWH: there is a balance to find. I, too, am just skipping the voice lines as soon as I finished reading the corresponding log. As for the voices themselves, I do not mind the principle for people who like it, but I am the kind of person who finds fully-voiced, pages-long dialogues during a sex scene to be either distracting or awkward. People like me may not be a majority, but I think that they are not a rare species either.

What I find much more important is the quality of the writing. You can have the best looking video game, and spoil it with a creepy story, bad dialogues, female voice actors badly over-acting, or any combination of the former. Voice acting is useless with bad writing and acting, because people will instantly turn off the sound. That happens to me more often that I would like.

Past century or not, I would rather have a "low-budget" game with no voice lines, but a good story and good writing.

J300mer

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I have to agree on that one. Western VA's never really sound great with ecchi's. I can't think of any that people ever talk about a good English-based VA localization. It's worse when it's either spoken with bad posh European accents that make some feel like they're watching an Austin Powers movie and can't take the content seriously enough.
Allocating those towards planned breaks and regular title releases would be way more steady than having a subscription.
As for the "Pay once then you get it on release" strat-- it doesn't help when the release is so many years later that the funder may forget about it altogether. On top of being a logistical nightmare, it relies on the promise that the developer would focus on full releases on a scheduled basis. Otherwise it just gets flooded with the boring defense that people are willing to buy it from sites no one here mentions... I think, ever? I don't think I've heard someone mention NG on here. The closest forums that do would probably be those creepy 3D devs on F95 that make most of us here hilariously uncomfortable.
There's a good reason we don't talk about Newgrounds on here, it's subliminal that it's either kids who don't know how to use a forum, or people who haven't left that plagued site since Egoraptor started doing animations. For your own rep, don't screenshot that place again. It's cringe.
Hell, I supported you so many years ago that eventually I just forgot the game existed. Seeing that there's only one game to this day, and it still relies on patreon backing, is a harsh slap to the face when there's devs that don't use money so poorly on allocations.
And I'm going to be the one to say it, those VA's are dogshit.
I mean goddamn they're just bad. I mean, I get the whole Euro vibes, but you paid fifty thousand dollars, and that's the quality? There's Vietnamese women who do a better job for like $2k for fun and somehow pull it off like a wet glove.
You might want to look into getting some new VA's, man.

Last edited:

AnotherLurker

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Maybe we should just take a moment of silence to quietly ponder what this game would've been like if made in an alternate timeline where they decided to have absolutely no voice acting, and instead spent all that money on resources/encouragement for creating more enemy variety, or overall upping the lewdness factor, or taking personal requests on including certain kinks, or additional levels, or mechanics, or whatever else the majority of the game's players wanted that "wasn't" voice acting, and just get those fantasies thoroughly out of our system.

That way we can properly appreciate this game for the disappointing mess that it is, and move on with our lives.. There's plenty of other under/over developed hentai games to complain about that'll never reach their fruition. I still hold a candle for "Erotical Night 2" and "Hero and monster".

alias34

Cthulhu
Reputation score
But at the same time... there are still many people who don't give as much of a shit...like yourself.
So yeah.
But saying nobody is a bit too much generalization.
Seriously though the LORE TERMINALS are FULLY VOICE ACTED. Having scenes voiced is one thing, having multiple types of grunts for scenes and gameplay is usually great. But you cannot tell me you want every walltext of AMAZING lore to be FULLY VOICE ACTED lol. It really just seems like a moneysink. Maybe they had an arrangement with the voice actress to pay her much more on paper than in reality, no clue, I'm not very experienced with scamming. Also frankly, western voice acting just isn't erotic to me. "UUGGG ACK FUUUUUUCK" etc

OP
HentaiWriter

HentaiWriter

Tentacle God
Reputation score
I don't make a habit of arguing on the Internet, and I'm not here to throw around blame or take sides. I would, however, like to point out that "three" is a fairly low estimate. Considering the quotes below, there have been 10 release dates including the current, meaning 9 delays.
Oh, it's been way more than 10 delays / times we've expected something would get done and it took us longer than we thought.
But again, that's happening on practically every development team, NSFW or not. The difference is, you don't hear about it bcause of a lack of transparency most of the time; a lesson we've learned for future games, which is why we won't give out release dates until we're basically complete for anything in the future.

This is the point where voice acting should have been decided as too much of a financial burden rather than a major development point
Again, not sure why people are so incredibly fixated on the voice acting in this thread; nowhere else I've ever posted have people been this bent out of shape about it, so honestly, the audience here might just be a minority in terms of how they feel about it.

Just to be clear, the voicework, even at $70,000 total ($40,000 paid over years of time and $30,000 up front now), was less than 10% of the total amount backed for this game. Granted, most of the money went towards our rent, food, bills, etc. but the fact still remains that it's not like we were putting 100% of the budget towards it or something.

The reason why we're in debt right now is because we took out that amount of money for the voicework up front; it's something we shouldn't have too much trouble paying off when the game launches. Prior to this, all existing debt came pretty much solely from the fact that I'd cancelled Reclaim Reality years earlier, and shouldered 100% of the amount paid for assets for that + refunding people who asked.

See all of that is nice and all, but when you start trying to throw yourself pity parties like this:
I'm not sure how this is a "pity party"; it's me just stating that I'm dedicated to getting this game out the way we wanted to get it out at all costs. Again, transparency.

It makes me believe you less and less. Also a few positive reviews on F95Zone, a forum primarily used for piracy, and Newgrounds is NOT worth a $30,000 debt. That just reeks of poor money management.
Now you're just being disingenuous. I gave you the links to those places; 70-80% of all reviews mentioned the voice acting.
Also, you do realize that AAA games and most games in general go into far more up-front debt than this to pay for assets, right?

Saying that they're in active development is laughably wrong. Crisis Point has been in rework hell for over 4 years now
False, they stopped doing their rework years ago and have been doing new content ever since
Eromancer is a straight hack who can't release a full game to save their life and just releases pretty demos to rake in that sweet Patreon cash.
Haven't kept up with Pure Onyx at all, apparently.

Yeah but the thing is that every single lore screen, tab, and picture apparently needed voice lines that are most likely going to be skipped in the first place. I understand having voice acting for specific characters and all of your actual scenes, but this is just excessive.
The databanks are scenes; they tie into the cutscenes. If you read them, they change the events of the cutscenes, and even if we only did the cutscenes, that's still 250+ cutscenes voiced.

With that being said, voice acting is all nice and good, but I must agree with TWGWWH: there is a balance to find. I, too, am just skipping the voice lines as soon as I finished reading the corresponding log. As for the voices themselves, I do not mind the principle for people who like it, but I am the kind of person who finds fully-voiced, pages-long dialogues during a sex scene to be either distracting or awkward.

People like me may not be a majority, but I think that they are not a rare species either.
And that's fine; this game isn't for everyone.
However, there is, objectively, a large audience for this going off of pure statistics/votes/views/reviews on a lot of different sites (not to mention Steam wishlists) that clearly enjoys the game and the voicework of it.
Is it perfectly handled? No, of course not. We're still learning and improving our abilities.
But it is an asset to the game, and much more importantly, it's what we want to do with our game.

If people don't like that, that's fine, but it's not going to get us to change the way we've made the game.

We don't regret the voicework, and there's nothing that could get us to regret it, either.

What I find much more important is the quality of the writing.
Past century or not, I would rather have a "low-budget" game with no voice lines, but a good story and good writing.
Why not both good voice acting and good story and writing?

As for the "Pay once then you get it on release" strat-- it doesn't help when the release is so many years later that the funder may forget about it altogether.
We've put out 10+ emails over the years to backers to alert them of things like reminders to get their name in for backing if they haven't already, and we have multiple systems setup to contact people at launch to get them keys.

Otherwise it just gets flooded with the boring defense that people are willing to buy it from sites no one here mentions... I think, ever? I don't think I've heard someone mention NG on here.
There's 10 pages of posts on ULMF mentioning "Newgrounds".
Newgrounds was literally the birthplace of more adult creators than anywhere else in the west... including this forum, which is named after a Newgrounds game developer.

There's a good reason we don't talk about Newgrounds on here, it's subliminal that it's either kids who don't know how to use a forum, or people who haven't left that plagued site since Egoraptor started doing animations. For your own rep, don't screenshot that place again. It's cringe.
Newgrounds is specifically the reason we got the funding we did.

Screenshot_258.png

Those two large bumps there were from getting front-paged on Newgrounds, twice.

Screenshot_259.png

I'd say the opinions and playerbase of that place are pretttty significant.

And I'm going to be the one to say it, those VA's are dogshit.
Yes, VAs who regularly get work in television, movies, and AAA video games are all bad, all 90 of them.
Honestly, it's pretty clear that you have a very strong bias against a lot of the things we do and how we do them.
We're likely not going to see eye to eye, so I mean, if you hate how we did things, that's fine, and if you want a refund, that's fine too, but we're not going to change any of this.

Maybe we should just take a moment of silence to quietly ponder what this game would've been like if made in an alternate timeline where they decided to have absolutely no voice acting, and instead spent all that money on resources/encouragement for creating more enemy variety, or overall upping the lewdness factor, or taking personal requests on including certain kinks, or additional levels, or mechanics, or whatever else the majority of the game's players wanted that "wasn't" voice acting, and just get those fantasies thoroughly out of our system.
It would have been worse, because if we didn't have any voice acting, the characters would be a lot less lifeless. That's the only change.
All that money would have just... sat around in our pockets. We had the enemies, levels, mechanics, and so on locked per level from the getgo, if we got $50,000,000,000 that wouldn't change.

We had no desire to add in any extra sex content than we already did, nor any more fetishes than we already did, nor to make it anymore "extreme" than we already did. None of that would change, either.

We did take on personal requests; for a year or two we had a tier for fetishes, a tier for enemies, and a tier for animations. We closed those tiers because we wanted to make the game the way we wanted to make it (after adding in the stuff that was requested), not to make it some mish-mash of people's requests. If you want to "get those fantasies out of your system", there are other people making other games that will add in the content you want, but at the end of the day we wanted to make the game we wanted to make.

Player feedback and critique is good, and we've definitely modified a lot of stuff based on it, but we have a core vision for the game and no amount of money would have changed that.
(For the record, being on Patreon didn't change that, either. If we had no restrictions on content whatsoever, the game would have remained the exact same.)

Seriously though the LORE TERMINALS are FULLY VOICE ACTED. Having scenes voiced is one thing, having multiple types of grunts for scenes and gameplay is usually great. But you cannot tell me you want every walltext of AMAZING lore to be FULLY VOICE ACTED lol. It really just seems like a moneysink. Maybe they had an arrangement with the voice actress to pay her much more on paper than in reality, no clue, I'm not very experienced with scamming. Also frankly, western voice acting just isn't erotic to me. "UUGGG ACK FUUUUUUCK" etc
Again, check the reviews. They speak more objectively than anything else does, so yes, a lot of people do want everything fully voice acted.
Our arrangement with the lead VA was simple; pay them 100% of the $20 tier so we can get them paid in advance, over time.
I'm not really sure how we could "scam" that, when roughly 50-60% of all the voicelines in the game are hers so they'd need a lot of money to pay for that, or what the benefit there would even be to "scamming" that.

-------------------------------

Obviously, you're all very much against voicework (and there is a very clear dislike of anything from the West), and that's fine.
We're still going to make the game the way we wanted to though, because there is a significant audience for it and because it's what we like in games.

tl;dr of the above responses though;
  • The game's budget itself did not suffer from voicework
  • The debt itself was due to it being all paid for up front at the end of development (many games do this at different points in development)
  • If we had a billion dollars or didn't pay for the voicework, the game would be 100% the same, just without voicework
  • The core team (art, programming, and myself) are not "commissioned", so no amount of money would have resulted in "more content" in those areas
  • We had a plan down very early on for # of enemies, stages, bosses, events, animations, etc. per area and for the game as a whole, no amount of money would have changed this
  • Future games should have far less delays and issues due to having a complete team, a complete engine, and a lot more experience
That all said, I'm not likely to make much more responses about this, because I've said about all I can said. So if you're unhappy about how we've made the game, even after clarifying all of those points and that the voice acting literally did not impact the game's content besides just adding to it, then there's not much else I can say or do that'd change your opinion, so there's not too much point in debating it.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.