What's new

HeroineRumble

Re: HeroineRumble - 3D ACT Fighting/Battlefuck/H-Wrestling (Futa+Yuri)

Question. It can be rather difficult to adjust the camera when the characters are too close to the edge, so would it be possible to say, make the Ropes/Poles fade out when the camera is behind them (Like some other games do when the camera goes into a wall) so they don't block the view?

Yea that is the current behavior. Ill probably revisit it again when the next futa girl is added.
With the eventual addition of more futa girls, do you intend to enhance the regular girls with futa-specific submission- / H-moves?

I'm absolutely loving the longer matches due to the lowered damage. Makes me pretty excited for stats when that comes around.

Is it possible to improve the AI's grab decisions though, at least at high difficulty? ... I feel like the chance to use an h-move should increase when your opponent is aroused ...

Yep. The upcoming build will feature this.

Question. It can be rather difficult to adjust the camera when the characters are too close to the edge, so would it be possible to say, make the Ropes/Poles fade out when the camera is behind them (Like some other games do when the camera goes into a wall) so they don't block the view?

Yep, eventually.

With the eventual addition of more futa girls, do you intend to enhance the regular girls with futa-specific submission- / H-moves?

I dont know what this means.

I think he's asking if the Non-futa wrestlers will get new H-moves specific to fighting Futa wrestlers. I.E. this opponent is a futa, so Handjob instead of fingering.

Hey, I never tried this game because I'm not particularly fan of plain yuri but since futa was included I had to try it.

I have to say, the game system itself feels promising, the only thing I know is that I had fun and bottomline that's what's important. I liked the futa sex animations, but overall the animations could be a little more dynamic.

Btw... how much "rowdier" do you expect to get with the animations and fetishes? Will we see things like giant dicks, belly expansion, massive cumshots, stuff like that? :rolleyes:

Hey, I never tried this game because I'm not particularly fan of plain yuri but since futa was included I had to try it.

I have to say, the game system itself feels promising, the only thing I know is that I had fun and bottomline that's what's important. I liked the futa sex animations, but overall the animations could be a little more dynamic.

Btw... how much "rowdier" do you expect to get with the animations and fetishes? Will we see things like giant dicks, belly expansion, massive cumshots, stuff like that? :rolleyes:

i dont think the person could do things like giant dicks or belly expansions without the model clipping wierdly with the other lady. big cumshots may be a thing probably, but i dont think things that will make the person bigger or smaller will happen.

Right now, probably not. But are these the final 3d models? My guess was that if he has player character customization in mind (the patreon milestone), his 3d models should probably be rigged to allow such flexibility.

giant dicks - yea easy
belly expansion - maybe
cumshots - probably
different model heights/proportions - no

giant dicks - yea easy
belly expansion - maybe
cumshots - probably
different model heights/proportions - no

Awesome!
Though not sure what you mean by different proportions not happening.

Awesome!
Though not sure what you mean by different proportions not happening.

Means no short girl and tall girl for example.

Re: HeroineRumble - new public version -

Oh, I see, just height or things like longer arms/legs. I'm fine with it, that would probably mess too much with the balancing and gameplay. Now, figure proportions (boobs, waist, butt, etc) shouldn't :rolleyes:

Anyway, really going to keep my eye on this one and pledge as soon as my bank removes my card restriction (apparently they didn't like me buying PCS's Poison and Roxy figure :rolleyes:)

Hopefully we'll get to the goal soon :)

Re: HeroineRumble - new version: customizeable controls and many more playable girls

the concept of a dick slider makes me giggle

Re: HeroineRumble - new version: customizeable controls and many more playable girls

What a game engine are you using?

The mega link for the new demo doesn't seem to be working for me. It just takes me to a blank page.

The mega link for the new demo doesn't seem to be working for me. It just takes me to a blank page.

Its probably because your PC blocks mega. Otherwise the link works for me.

I usually have problems with mega with one of my browsers, but my other browsers work fine.

I could have been playing it wrong, but I couldn't figure out how to strip an enemy's top off playing as Wolfie now - all of my H moves kept targeting their lower body.

I could have been playing it wrong, but I couldn't figure out how to strip an enemy's top off playing as Wolfie now - all of my H moves kept targeting their lower body.

if your playing with futa on, your only ever going to target her bottom self. she has no futa moves that goes after the boobs.

Try using VPN to overcome the block. Check the tutorial here, go straight to option 2

Its probably because your PC blocks mega. Otherwise the link works for me.

Mega has never given me this problem before, and I use it just about anytime the option is available. Regardless, the link appears to be working for me today. Not sure what the problem was before...

My thanks to you all who offered assistance.

Back