What's new

HeroineRumble

Re: HeroineRumble - working on orgy mode

But .. but.. what if I don't want to save my teammates? :/

But .. but.. what if I don't want to save my teammates? :/

Capture.PNG

Re: HeroineRumble - team battle/orgies!

Now make a lesbian gang bang, if you do.......

I'LL PRAISE THE SUN EVEN MORE!!!!!! :p

NyVZM3d.gif

Last edited:

That makes me interested in Heroine rumble again. So I decided to look at your patreon and noticed there is edit girls option an dthen on other post there's an heroine vs monsters as well. Although I cant see the picture on heroines vs monsters so I don't have much of an option on that.

Although I enjoy the outcome on skyrim+oblivion.

I hope everyone who has access to orgy mode Enjoys it. i look forward to trying it out 2-3 weeks later when its public for everyone.
Do you think you would add "gang" H-moves later on for orgy mode? there could be multiple grope spots, and a gang bang if futa is involved.

So I decided to look at your patreon and noticed there is edit girls option an dthen on other post there's an heroine vs monsters as well. Although I cant see the picture on heroines vs monsters so I don't have much of an option on that.

If you're wanting to keep up with the game, it's better to check the than the patreon.

Per the blog:
Code:
Bit of clickbait title because I dont consider the game have "real" monster girls yet nor is exotic girl random generation available in game. But that could be a fun little direction to push the game towards.

Added a very very important poll that will shape the future of the game. Dont miss this very important chance and vote for the type of content you want, be it more yuri, futa, female/male gangbangs, monster girl, bondage or whatever else.

To me they are pretty much the same - mostly animation work with some code to make sure the correct animation is played at the right time.

Added a very very important poll that will shape the future of the game. Dont miss this very important chance and vote for the type of content you want, be it more yuri, futa, female/male gangbangs, monster girl, bondage or whatever else.

To me they are pretty much the same - mostly animation work with some code to make sure the correct animation is played at the right time.

Bold: Huh?? I didn't expect males in this game, unless you mean futa. I do want some girl on girl gangbangs...

Bold: Huh?? I didn't expect males in this game, unless you mean futa. I do want some girl on girl gangbangs...

Well once there are enough futa on girl and girl on futa (dick) moves, adding males isn't that much more extra work. The game can handle displaying different character model obviously.

Well once there are enough futa on girl and girl on futa (dick) moves, adding males isn't that much more extra work. The game can handle displaying different character model obviously.

Boy... i really really hope it doesnt get to the point someone asks for a futa on male action.... cause that would actually make me REALLY uncomfortable.

Boy... i really really hope it doesnt get to the point someone asks for a futa on male action.... cause that would actually make me REALLY uncomfortable.

Different strokes for different folks, man. As long as it's optional, it shouldn't matter to people who don't like it, yeah?

That being said, though, like Enlit3D said, that addition should probably wait 'till all the futa stuff is done in order to decrease the overall workload, if it ends up happening at all.

As long I could turn males and futas off and make it a yuri harem, then I'm ok with it. Heck go add a wrestling dog. XD

Enlit3D likes this post

Last edited:

I do hope it does indeed turn out to be an option, id hate to run into a male during a survival match as a male or a futa female as or just a male character as a futa female. I dont feel comfortable with males being the ones penitrated.

While we're still on the subject of "Content the dev won't have time to develop", what are the chances of tentacles making an appearance? Even if they're basically on the same skeleton as a human combatant, they could be given interesting moves and properties

the game should stay as it is with more girls,more submissions,more h moves and more sex moves. later on adding tag match and tag moves will be a nice finishing touch.

its best to focus on the basics and make this game solid.

As long I could turn males and futas off and make it a yuri harem, then I'm ok with it. Heck go add a wrestling dog. XD

A wrestling... dog? Is that a request for doggies?

While we're still on the subject of "Content the dev won't have time to develop", what are the chances of tentacles making an appearance? Even if they're basically on the same skeleton as a human combatant, they could be given interesting moves and properties

None-zero. See the long blog post if curious.

Sooo non-paetrons are getting an old version once a month? :confused:

Sooo non-paetrons are getting an old version once a month? :confused:

I want to be more daring on the updates and really push the boundaries. It shouldnt be surprising that the Patreons are more likely to give feedback + more tolerant to the bugs/crushes. The team battle update changelog was almost 3 pages... theres bound to be issues somewhere.

The next patch will release v0.301 to everyone.

In the meantime I hope this picture makes you happy :D:

Capture.PNG

Could you consider adding pubic hair please? Could be a toggle like futa for people who don't want it.

Back