What's new

HeroineRumble

Ericridge

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: HeroineRumble - v0.344 Nyaa-Chan

So when I pick both girls as futa when doing h-moves the sub loses her dick...

Is this different in the patreon version? Does he plan on changing it?
I actually prefer it when the sub loses her dick XD Cuz that way i get my preference of futa x girl.

edit: as far as i know it, no that's how it is in the game. There's no option to switch it the sub's dick on but i don't have access to patreon.

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

no, because otherwise there would be clipping problems like crazy
There already are? I can see the futa's dick clipping through the pelvis on many of the anims....

I actually prefer it when the sub loses her dick XD Cuz that way i get my preference of futa x girl.

edit: as far as i know it, no that's how it is in the game. There's no option to switch it the sub's dick on but i don't have access to patreon.
That's fine and all (honestly I was rabidly anti futaxfuta for years) but why choose 2 futas then? I guess in story-mode you don't really get the choice...

Hamger

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Can we have an option to keep clothes on even during Hscene? The biggest flaw here is if you use a futa move it rips all your clothes off leaving you vulnerable to h moves.

Would love the option to keep clothes on. Kind of hate the forced removal of clothes.

anondum

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

it used to be like that and you had it sticking out through her clothes which didn't make any sense. futa H moves are stronger to compensate

There already are? I can see the futa's dick clipping through the pelvis on many of the anims....
I don't. and that isn't a reason to make it even worse

zod976

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

any idea what stats would be best to pick for story/adventure mode?

PaNiq

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I went with the one that makes you deal more damage with normal hits, and the one that makes you deal more damage with non-H grabs. Just spam any non-H move and you basically win every match

OnyxShadow

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

I think Heroine Rumble has become my favorite hentai game of all time. I definitely don't think I've spent as many total hours with any other hentai game. HR does something that other H-games just don't do well. It is fun to play after you have already seen the sexy content once or twice. Granted, I wouldn't probably have played HR much without the hentai. Its just that in some unique way this game can continue to be hot and continue to be engaging from a gameplay perspective hour after hour. Enlit3D did amazing work here. Its like something you'd expect if the makers of the Street Fighter franchise decided to make an adult game...in my dreams maybe.

Might is definitely the best stat I've found. Simply beating your opponents up with punches, kicks, and special moves is the most effective way to win consistently. Also, high might shreds clothing super fast.

Charisma works fairly well as an alternative, but it requires your opponents to be without clothing for greatest effectiveness. That means you also need either might (to shred clothing via strikes) or dexterity (for strip speed). In any case, charisma needs other stats to support it for best results.

It is good to have at least 5 or 6 endurance just so you can do a few special moves in a row without getting winded.

Willpower isn't particularly useful unless you go for pain-focused grappling.

Dexterity is only really vital for stripping opponents, but it is really inconsistent. Sometimes your strip your opponent successfully in 2 seconds. Other times you'll watch them flailing around missing their escape button timing for a LONG time but still not successfully remove clothing even if you put a fair number of points in dexterity.

Last edited:

nossiob

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

i was able to increase my stats once, but now, i cant increase them anymore...is there a cap or is this just a bug?

OnyxShadow

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

i was able to increase my stats once, but now, i cant increase them anymore...is there a cap or is this just a bug?
Are you sure you have enough lewds? After a while, the amount of that currency you need for an increase gets pretty crazy.

iamnuff

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Trying to play the online version of this game, but it always stops loading halfway through.

Someone92

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Anyone ever got the online version on itch.io to run?

I'm just seeing a black box. Do you need a itch.io account or something?

ilmncsm

Demon Girl
Reputation score

It's still working fine for me, and you don't need an itch.io account to use it.

Not sure what the issue could be for you, got any more details?

shortbus

Demon Girl
RP Moderator
Reputation score

I have not had a problem playing this game online. I think it does take alot of time/effort to download the game since I do not believe much of anything is stored locally on my computer. Maybe a drawback of playing it online is that you basically have to download the game each time you attempt to play it. I could only speculate unfortunately.

When I get "stuck" I just simply refresh the page and the download will resume usually from the point where it "froze". I think however that this might be able to be downloaded similarly to those barbarian games on a different site. Just speculation at this point, but I do not see why it would not be possible to do.

Freedom12312

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I like this. Downside is the frame rates keeps dropping on me. Either wise its good.
Needs more nerdy, geeky girls wearing glasses tho

OP
Enlit3D

Enlit3D

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Re: HeroineRumble

Hi everyone,

A new offline version of Heroine Rumble is now available for download. With that, I consider Heroine Rumble to be "complete". Thanks everyone for their encouragement and support :D

Its almost an entirely different game now from the previous offline version, so I am not going to list changes. Will take too long :p

shadowman

Lurker
Reputation score

I downloaded the latest 'free' version and for some reason, after about 10 to 20 minutes, the game goes to a white screen and freezes there, forcing me to close the game down...

KuraScropia

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I downloaded the latest 'free' version and for some reason, after about 10 to 20 minutes, the game goes to a white screen and freezes there, forcing me to close the game down...
Yeah happening to me too, it happens during matches when i'm putting someone in a hold and tapping buttons. The v.52

xzerogx

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Having to play through story to unlock exhibition = not good.

OP
Enlit3D

Enlit3D

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Yeah happening to me too, it happens during matches when i'm putting someone in a hold and tapping buttons. The v.52
Thanks, I seem to have broken something :eek:.

Investigating why atm. Will post an update with the fix.

Having to play through story to unlock exhibition = not good.
Exhibition is unlocked fairly early in the Story Mode.