What's new

HeroineRumble

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
Re: HeroineRumble

Do futas keep their phallus when being grappled now?

Just wondering.

OP
Enlit3D

Enlit3D

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Do futas keep their phallus when being grappled now?

Just wondering.
They do unless it gets in the way.

Also the player character in both story mode and adventure mode can be be transformed into a futa. However, there is a bug I have fixed already for v0.52 that cause RNGed futas to not spawn with penis.

KuraScropia

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Update, the white screen crashed even in the story mode's menu. Trying to learn a grapple move but as soon as I got out of the choices it happened. It might be a time thing or amount of actions within the game.

OP
Enlit3D

Enlit3D

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Update, the white screen crashed even in the story mode's menu. Trying to learn a grapple move but as soon as I got out of the choices it happened. It might be a time thing or amount of actions within the game.
I have uploaded a new build fixing an issue with the audio system not recycling properly. I am not 100% sure it is the problem, but it fits the bill - occurs seemly randomly, and only after the game has ran for a while. Also the bug doesn't occur for everyone. There are people, (including me) able to do a full playthrough of v0.52 Store Mode with a fresh save without problems.

For people having issue with v0.52, let me know if v0.521 fix/doesn't fix the problem.

Last edited:

climhazzard

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I have uploaded a new build fixing an issue with the audio system not recycling properly. I am not 100% sure it is the problem, but it fits the bill - occurs seemly randomly, and only after the game has ran for a while. Also the bug doesn't occur for everyone. There are people, (including me) able to do a full playthrough of v0.52 Store Mode with a fresh save without problems.

For people having issue with v0.52, let me know if v0.521 fix/doesn't fix the problem.
Just finished story mode with no issues.

Also, amazing game, so thank you and keep up the good work.

DaBouncer

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Wish I knew you released a fix a bit sooner, the white screen glitch corrupted my save 10 minutes ago.

DaBouncer

Demon Girl
Reputation score

So how do you get to adventure mode? Or do you need to be a patreon for that?

OnyxShadow

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Thank you so much, Enlit! This is one of my favorite hentai games I've played in the 15 years I've been playing them.

PaNiq

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Why is it censored and why can't I remove the censor if there's an option to? :I

KuraScropia

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

So how do you get to adventure mode? Or do you need to be a patreon for that?
I dunno if patreon has this adventure mode. From what it looks like to me, the new game they are working came from the idea of Heroine Rumble's adventure mode. So, focus is going on that game.

Why is it censored and why can't I remove the censor if there's an option to? :I
Cuz patreon.

I wish Heroine Rumble didn't have to end this soon; I started to play it and I got lost in playing it, something that rarely happens in mini/small games like this. Short, simple fun. I'm looking forward to the next game.

PaNiq

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Seriously making people pay for a censor option? Sigh.

I loved the kind of creator you were once, making polls and adding stuff every two weeks FOR FREE. Sadly this is how the world rolls now

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Didn't he give Heroine Rumble for free though. In fact, isn't the 10/10/2017 update I see on his page the previous patreon only thing.

For using such a thing as Patreon, it sure seems like he's finding a middle ground between the sketchy patreon model and the benevolent everyone's happy model.

You strike me as the kind of person that has your cake, can eat it too, but the whole thing's ruined because someone let a black guy into the room.

DaBouncer

Demon Girl
Reputation score

What's the deal with all these bitchy special snowflakes? Patreon version for a new gamemode, ability to reversal enemy grabs and an uncensored option? Most of the game is free stop whining.

PaNiq

Demon Girl
Reputation score

What's the deal with all these bitchy special snowflakes? Patreon version for a new gamemode, ability to reversal enemy grabs and an uncensored option? Most of the game is free stop whining.
That's not the point. What I hate is that he didn't work this way in the past. I'm pretty sure people would've donated anyway without this

DaBouncer

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Plans change, situations change, I'm not aware of anything that's gone on in the past with this game, but that's life and the thing you're complaining about is so minuscule...

PaNiq

Demon Girl
Reputation score

That's exactly the point, why would you hide the uncensor behind a wall that costs at least 5 dollars/euros? Just leave it for free like it was on the online version. I'm fine with the adventure mode being patron-only but jeez

Six

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Funny thing is I planed to drop some money on him just for the previous free content. Now with these kind of paywalls however I won't.
His choice how he runs things but it is sad to see how much censored and preview only stuff there is due to patreon.

It will likely get worse but all one can do is vote with ones wallet and hope that it will be enough to change things for the better.