What's new

HeroineRumble

OP
Enlit3D

Enlit3D

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Re: HeroineRumble - v0.344 Nyaa-Chan

Started a to see which camera setup people find most pleasing for dialogues. Here is the cookie cutter Visual Novel setup:

obligitury

Sex Demon
Reputation score

I take it all the updates from here on is just going to be patreon exclusive? cause its been a while since you last updated here whats going on.

PaNiq

Demon Girl
Reputation score

He said in one of his posts that he'll be releasing a public version when the game will be stable without any bugs or crashes but yea it kinda feels like an eternity and I've been playing the last public a lot

yariel

Tentacle God
Reputation score

hmm, kinda wishing there's "virgin", "strap on" and "Fisting" ...
I take it all the updates from here on is just going to be patreon exclusive? cause its been a while since you last updated here whats going on.
because it's bugged ...
and it's a bad idea for pateron game for freely sharing bugged file ... ;)

Last edited:

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

I feel like it's the most unintended and indirect form of compliment when people bitch at you for faster content updates. They are being unreasonable, but I suppose you have to realize they're only doing it because they think it's good. So there's a bright side to look at here.

Reactions: XSI

OnyxShadow

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Progress is up to 0.45 on Patreon. Adventure mode now lets you learn new moves, change your appearance, etc. The only problem I have is that it takes FOREVER to get new moves. I've been working at it for a couple hours and still haven't been offered my first futanari move. It would be nice if the player was given the option of starting adventure mode as a futanari.

OP
Enlit3D

Enlit3D

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I am finishing up Heroine Rumble now, when that is done and stable there will be another public version.

Afterwards I'll be moving on to work on the next game. Which will be a fantasy setting action RPG with monster girls and stuff rather than wrestling.

OnyxShadow

Reputation score

Very nice! Version 0.5 is out on Patreon!

Enlit3D, is there some way to get futanari moves on story/adventure more often or some way that I haven't noticed to specify your character as futanari from the beginning?

Also, has anyone got cheat engine to work? The game seems to run with three instances of itself. The last of them seemed to have the numeric value with lewds (currency), but when I tried to adjust it nothing happened.

Nicko

Lurker
Reputation score

I am finishing up Heroine Rumble now, when that is done and stable there will be another public version.

Afterwards I'll be moving on to work on the next game. Which will be a fantasy setting action RPG with monster girls and stuff rather than wrestling.
Not that it bothers me since I'm a patron and have access to the latest builds, but your intention is to eventually have the whole game free to the public right?
It is such a good game I keep going back to. Seriously awesome work on it, and I can't wait to see the next one that sounds even more promising.

Megumin.

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

This has probably been asked before, but is there gonna be a feature like H-moves featuring multiple girls? Like for example a girl is fingering/licking the victim girl pussy while another one is sitting on her face or holding her arms. I feel like multiple girls H-move would be a great feature in the multiple girls modes. :D

Last edited:

ThatWeirdGuyWithaWeirdHat

The Gentleman Thief
Reputation score

This has probably been asked before, but is there gonna be a feature like H-moves featuring multiple girls? Like for example a girl is fingering/licking the victim girl pussy while another one is sitting on her face or holding her arms. I feel like multiple girls H-move would be a great feature in the multiple girls modes. :D
That's is a pretty good idea, but it would seem like a bitch to code.

CeLioCiBR

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Hey guys xD
so, anyone here know the address of the clothes ?
i mean, i want to keep these clothes no matter what.. sometimes.. xD

anyway, thank you very much guys xD

y0sman

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Click on the SFW button on the top during a match to make it so that clothes cannot be removed.

Some moves won't be able to be used, if they require someone to be stripped.

Last edited:

JuKJuKlyt

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I do like this game and have supported it in the past, however I must say I am now looking forward to your new game with monsters, males and rpg systems.

I was always hoping for an 3d violated heroine type of a game. ;)

OnyxShadow

Reputation score

Has anyone else reported the new infinite reversal glitch? As of this patch any time a character does a reversal successfully both characters just roll around on the ground indefinitely.

CeLioCiBR

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Click on the SFW button on the top during a match to make it so that clothes cannot be removed.

Some moves won't be able to be used, if they require someone to be stripped.
ohh i see, ok, thank you very much xD

CeLioCiBR

Demon Girl
Reputation score

So, in the Customize option..
have clothes too ? or just moveset and stats.. ?
Hrm, idk if i should "buy" this.. i never buy a hentai before..
it's worth ?

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

So when I pick both girls as futa when doing h-moves the sub loses her dick...

Is this different in the patreon version? Does he plan on changing it?

anondum

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

no, because otherwise there would be clipping problems like crazy