What's new

ACT Ryona [Hinayua]Alice in Cradle

cybeast

Lurker
Reputation score
A game that's trial was just released today!

1602355645588.png
Fantia link:

I'm not sure if the protagonist count as loli or not, so I didn't put any download link for the demo yet (though you can find it in his/her fantia page, and it's free to download).

Short story: It's a fantasy adventure kind of game, where you play as Alice the cute main character (and by cute, I mean really cute, as you can see above). Featuring Sprite rape and those kind of portrait on the left side.

Button:

<- -> moving, down for crouching, down near wooden plank for going down, up for jumping, double tap for running
Z: Staff attack
X: Magic attack

Fetishes so far: Tentacle, Rape, Ryona

As of the time this thread was made, there's only two kind of enemies: Black Slime, and Tentacle Wall.

To summon a slime, you need to find a place with that black diamond floating, and hold Z when mentioned. The club will then shattered, and the slime will slowly formed with the area surrounding become enclosed in pink barrier.

There are three different spots that I find to summon a slime:

1. Near the first save point, summon one slime
2. On the area after that, around bottom right part, summon two slimes
3. The area after that, surrounded by Tentacle Wall, summon lot of slimes.

The slime can "upgrade" themselves (not sure on how this works exactly), probably by attacking you and draining your MP. It seems there's different maximum size per slime spot.

Small and medium slime will latch onto you.
Big slime will hit you only (AFAIK).
Humongous slime will do some vore animation.

The control is mostly fine, although in the area with third summon spot, the floating plank where you jump is kind of iffy and you tend to fall through it.

Last edited by a moderator:

derakino999

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
About time someone made a thread...
Been following this dude for quite a while, was thinking doing it myself but...wait WHAT?! TRIAL?! AWESOME
I'M OFF... SEE YA!

dood

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
The options menu also has the option to change stuff to english. Casting magic arrow is clunky though. You just gotta hold X and hope it triggers in a reasonable time frame.

There's also a tough slime fight in a barbed branch area. Plus some weird floating cardboard people with save spot.

Attachments

OP
cybeast

cybeast

Lurker
Reputation score
There's also one hidden room on the area after the first fight. The bottom left wall can be broken inside, leading to a fight with one Humongous slime that can do vore attack.

Hazunya

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Despite being a super early version, it looks and plays better than most platformer already, as expected a fan of sprite animation getting damaged, the animation work is amazing.
Demo ends at witch's shop (planned) area and 3 spells with 1 seemingly not useable or not working and 3 enemies that have animation.
Definitely keeping an close eye on this gem.

f4s1k1n

Demon Girl
Reputation score
The spell that already available in the demo
1. The starter spell (auto aim at enemies) decent spell with average cast time
2. Spell at the top of first spawn (controllable ball of spell) long cast time with explosion at the end
3. Spell at the far left of current map (bomb spell) decent cast time but can only aim down left / down right, maybe if the character jump the range will increase?

derakino999

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Definitely awesome.
So far, we have slimes, big ass slime (vore+tentacles), and walls/floors.
That's it right?
I got a gamebreaking bug and i think i can leave it at that even though i didn't reach no shop

shinjai

Lurker
Reputation score
There is a 4th spell you get if you beat all the slimes in the area with the tentacle walls. It seems to be a explosion centred around you, which you can use by holding down z+x. But the description warns you that it uses a lot of mana which the enemies can pick up and if you use it with insufficient mana, she takes a lot of mental damage, which is the cracking in the mana bar.
It looks like slimes grow by feeding on mana, which they can get from the plants that drop mana when attacked, from you and from the mana remaining after a spell is cast.
It also looks like you can slightly adjust the starter arrow spells trajectory if there is no target set in the interval between it activating and firing by pressing the direction keys, which can help you get past the puzzle in the secret area with the mana suppressor.

Reputation score
H animation potraits and the overall status overvieuw reminds me of the good times of Maiden snow eve, will be looking forward to how it progresses, hope there will be humanoid enemies eventualy but from the looks of the style i doubt it.

derakino999

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
So, for pete's sake, does someone know if this guy is somehow the same as Kuroba_U (which i think it's obvious he is), AND ALSO is he somewhat involved in games like Fortune Summoners, Yurikago no Sora, Dungeon Prime!, Ouroboros no Hako, and some others?
It's effin' striking the resemblance and similarities in nipticks here and there. Of course, this is H, while some of those are (at most) only ecchi
Not to mention the art which is almost fucking the same style

Yunguy1

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
It took me a little while to figure out the magic controls. So far, the game plays very very nicely.

climhazzard

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
The area with tentacle walls and hordes of slimes was impossible for me, lol. After losing and respawning she had a status effect that caused her to leak mana, which is pretty cool since it weakens her and strengthens enemies. Wonder what other status effects the full game might have. As far as hentai ACT games go, this one seems to have potential.

Reputation score
The scenes depicted in this work are of an extreme nature that, should they be undertaken in real life, would be severly punished by the law. Please keep that in mind if you are a slime or a mushroom person thinking of recklessly planting seeds in any beautiful young alchemist girls you come across.
The protagonist, Noel, is 15 years of age in this work. However, one year in the game's world is 440 days, therefore making her 18 years old in our world.
I haven't even got to the press start screen yet, but man is this dev an individual.

maliman

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I feel like I might be missing some core game mechanics. There's 2 jumps that I can barely not make even using the side dodge thing. There's the circular highlights around torches. I also have no clue how to get more spells. Any assistance, please?

f4s1k1n

Demon Girl
Reputation score
I feel like I might be missing some core game mechanics. There's 2 jumps that I can barely not make even using the side dodge thing. There's the circular highlights around torches. I also have no clue how to get more spells. Any assistance, please?
Did you try dash jump?

Reputation score
I think I know where you're talking about because I died like 4 times trying to make that jump. But I did eventually make it, so it is possible. (It's the area directly to the right of the first bench, iirc)

Double-tap to run, get a good jump, don't bother with the air hover thing (it actually gives you less distance than not doing it), and you can just barely make the jump.

You get other spells by finding them scattered around the map. One example is right after the jump in question.

EDIT: I tried to find the second jump you were talking about, but instead I found two secret areas that I didn't know about before (one of which even had a boss!) So thanks I guess? lol

EDIT 2:
1602827848035.png

And now I've found another secret.

"Expands your inventory. Seems like something you would only find in a demo version."

I like the part where I got zero of them.

Last edited: