What's new

ACT Ryona [Hinayua]Alice in Cradle

Reputation score
Edit: heard that the old mod puppet will also build Spanish donkey in new maps. Haven't tried to trigger it yet.
It's one of a number of things they'll build in that zone right under the new boss fight, on your way to pick up Holy Burst.

But yes, most of the "H" content in this update is Ryona stuff. The lizard beats you up, lots of electricity and ice stuff, the...drill. Vore from the frog though, if you can deal with the stupid wind puzzle to get to it.

Lots of puzzles in this update that felt like "make one mistake, reload your save." Very unhappy with those kinds of things. I understand punishing failure, but when that punishment consists entirely of "walk 8 maps to get back to the start of the puzzle," I find them considerably less acceptable.

Luckily, the dev absolutely knocked it out of the park on the boss fight. I want to say the wait was totally worth it, but it's only been a few months since the last update anyway, so it wasn't even that much of a wait. I'm starting to feel spoiled.

EDIT: Also, no clue if this is new information, but the blog now says "Release date: 2025 maybe."

Reputation score
Lots of puzzles in this update that felt like "make one mistake, reload your save." Very unhappy with those kinds of things. I understand punishing failure, but when that punishment consists entirely of "walk 8 maps to get back to the start of the puzzle," I find them considerably less acceptable.
Life bottles can be used more easily than gummies, as they can be stocked to 10 in a bottle, and now they won't left empty bottles to waste your inventory (crafting of bottle holder is needed).
You can also use the cheat totem to just solve the puzzle, as the totem only affects drop rates of treasure chests, not the qualities of them.

MrMe

Lurker
Reputation score
Is there any penetration yet aside from the moleworm bad-end?

Reputation score
There's still the sprite scene when you die to the Fox, if you're patient enough. And the sprite scene when you lose to the giant slime. Neither of those are new though.

Ferris

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Is there any penetration yet aside from the moleworm bad-end?
There is also a corrupted Puppet battle fuck animation here. He performs it after some seemingly random amount of time once he grabs you and starts slamming you to the ground. As much as I like the Ninetails boss animation there's something about it basically cumming lava that makes it less appealing, though I get it and I still overall enjoy it. It's nice to see that another enemy cums inside her and it isn't lava.

I also think that this one has cum inflation in the portrait? Not sure, I might be imagining it.

Attachments

babyluka21

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Do not ask for a game for ANY reason. Asking for or alluding to links to game downloads is prohibited. Official warning.
Way's to deal with the boss:

Do not let those spore seeds stick beside you or where you will slide/land in: They will stun-lock you.
You can easily deal with them using spinning slash before they land on the ground.

I advise eating food that reduces smoke debuff/debuffs as a whole since they are really nasty.

Advising to use the talisman that doubles your hp/mp if your too nub to dodge or shield.
[You can actually beat it by just eating HP foods and tanking nearly everything if your too lazy to learn the mechanics.]

Kill the mobs that spawns to make yourself some room: Especially the mushrooms [The boss spitting spore clouds is bad enough.]

Note: you can actually repel the missiles the boss throws at you by swinging your staff, [needs proper skill/timing].

The boss fight is easy: Since it has 3 phases which is pretty challenging and cool.
I Like this dev a lot, and this boss fight sells it.

The H- Drill not a fan and quite brutal but the fight itself speaks to how much effort was done to make it happen.(y)

looking forward to the animated game over.
is there a direct download link to the game somewhere cause the site is too confusing to download directly from

MrMe

Lurker
Reputation score
So their webhost for their official site exploded and they lost all the data for the website
They haven't mentioned this having any affect on the game development, so at least the the important part survived.

Reputation score
So their webhost for their official site exploded and they lost all the data for the website
They haven't mentioned this having any affect on the game development, so at least the the important part survived.
I haven't heard of any official website for this game. Only fantia, cien and the two authors' twitters. (and their skeb that isn't so related to the game)
Although there is actually a thing that affect the game development, as one of the authors has been in hospital a week ago.

MrMe

Lurker
Reputation score
It was

Btw,
Is there any way to fix the full screen resolution?
It's setting it to 720p instead of my monitor's native 1440p, so things look fuzzy, and of course the resolution slider is locked when in full screen

Resolution works correctly on windowed mode, but then of course the game window doesn't fit on screen

derakino999

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
from what i'm reading it seems like this update is just like the last one like more focused on adding gameplay stuff and not much on the h department am i wrong?

Reputation score
The big update is the "Rest Room," which is very much in the department that comes after G. Beyond that, the Fox and the Spiky Ball miniboss had their animations expanded.

But yes, mostly it's system updates, like the addition of the difficulty system. No new story or new enemies.

Alexander_95

Reputation score
Hey I'm stuck on the Ice level in Danpura. I figure you need a power or item to get the thing you need that's stuck in the box?