What's new

ACT Ryona [Hinayua]Alice in Cradle

derakino999

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
I wish there was an ability to remove both blood and dirt from character.
Though otherwise this game is pretty, and nice... the girl is also very cute which is always a plus.
you can in options you just set the respective sliders to 0

Kyosuke91

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Ok, played the prologue... I mean, ended the prologue... and... wow, the story look interesting

Like Lilitales, In first, you think the story is in the past, or in a some magic kingdom, but the story is actually in the future, the future where humanity is no more, but the tecnology is still here... I can't even describe this with words... because my english isn't that good lol

and... the fact that if you let the girl be raped, it affect in the dialogues... I felt terrible when her father scolded her for that, and when she cryed D:
I was like "noooo, this wasn't her fault, I'm the bad guy who did nasty thing with her Y_Y " lol

derakino999

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Well i played it without getting H'd by the monsters and the father and everyone else still mentioned it but it's like an incident at the magic academy that occurred before the game starts.
so much for virgin route or scenes i guess haha

Reputation score
Yea, the school accident already did the job of that, was nice they explained what happened though and how she got raped as this 1st ranked student when you talk to the classmate near the station.

Apparently saving your classmate and distracting the monsters till your mana got depleted is frowned upon and causes everyone to be an ass to you. at least the saved girl is thankful and feels guilty.

derakino999

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Yeah they're a bunch of assholes.
I'm not sure the dad will ever get a portrait, too, if he stays an ass he won't be a memorable character just a cartoonishly villain.

Though i'm not sure Noel was the 1st ranked student afaik she is also frowned upon because she kinda sucks more than she should at magic?

unkownmyriad

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Yeah they're a bunch of assholes.
I'm not sure the dad will ever get a portrait, too, if he stays an ass he won't be a memorable character just a cartoonishly villain.

Though i'm not sure Noel was the 1st ranked student afaik she is also frowned upon because she kinda sucks more than she should at magic?
Thought it was her "impure blood" or something. Isn't it stated by the characters that her grandmother was a beastman of some sort?

dood

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
it's a combination of both. Being impure makes her not as good at magic as a pureblood and also lowers her social standing because beast people are like a servant class and live very short live compared to the purebloods.

noman

Lurker
Reputation score
Save file for 0.20c and above, 100% Map + 100% Treasure + 24 Bag Slots
Demo ends after saving Ixia. (I forgot her name, damn)
Highly recommend to explore the map yourself for the experience though, definitely worth it. If it gets too hard 0.20c added a map at the roaming vendor for the forest (Get high enough danger level for it to spawn more frequently).
To use it, place it in AppData/LocalLow/NanameHacha/AliceInCradle | STILL RECOMMEND YOU TO EXPLORE THE GAME YOURSELF THOUGH
By saving you mean saving her from the mole monster right? So the lava map doesn't have any new event yet?

Hazunya

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
By saving you mean saving her from the mole monster right? So the lava map doesn't have any new event yet?
The only "story-like" scenes are a small village with the student and saving Ixia from the mole monster. Nothing else yet. The story/scenario tabs just says WIP

RockCat

Reputation score
New update dropped!
Not sure what it brings though... I don't see a changelog...

crat1n3

Lurker
Reputation score
Up until now, it's mostly bug fixes and to make game easier (yeah, lots of people feedback the game is difficult) but main thing is from the third day onward, you can select starting day noon/afternoon/evening and can fast travel at night if I read it correctly.

ver0.20m (220520)
  • 韓国語, 繁体中国語文章未訳部分修正。
  • 3日目まで、昼/夕方/夜を選択して出発することができるようになりました。
  • - 出発してからどこかで戦闘開始する前であれば、夜でもファストトラベル可能です。
  • - 2日目に出発するためには3日目まで生き残ってから拠点に帰る必要があります。
  • バトルの後に1度セーブを挟まないとナイチンゲール・レヴィの店の在庫の更新が実行されなかった問題を修正。
  • 詠唱を始める入力受付時間を大幅に伸ばしました。(回避中に魔法キーを押した時、回避終わりに魔法を詠唱できます)
  • チャージャースロットを所持したデータを遊んでいる時にチャージャースロットを所持していないデータをロードすると、スロットがUIに残ったままになっていた問題を修正。
  • ゲームの途中でタイトルに戻った後ゲームを再開すると、文字のテクスチャが破壊されることがある問題を修正。
I'll also mention that they are recruiting 1 person to do H scenario writer. Must be fluent in Japanese

Kyosuke91

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
yeah.... I don't know how the other guy could pass the game without being H'd....

Even playing .... well, my poor Noel ended H'd by worms or some strange slimes

Edit: so, I managed defeat the Lord boss, and finally come here...
is this the end of the trial?, I can't go to the tree?
what is the blue square in the bottom?

Attachments

crat1n3

Lurker
Reputation score
Yes. After you save ixia, no more new things story wise.. But you are free to roam around.
By the looks of your map, there is more to explore. There is also new enemy that you can find on that area.

I'd suggest Join discord Yuugen provided on page 7. Dev is there for bug report, updates and also small community if anyone interested.

crat1n3

Lurker
Reputation score
if you mean as in latest update, no. there is none.
referring to Kyosuke91's map the bottom right map is unexplored. meaning he have to yet meet that fire beast.

Reputation score
yeah.... I don't know how the other guy could pass the game without being H'd....

Even playing .... well, my poor Noel ended H'd by worms or some strange slimes

Edit: so, I managed defeat the Lord boss, and finally come here...
is this the end of the trial?, I can't go to the tree?
what is the blue square in the bottom?
Save & load solves everything.;)

Noel won’t be counted as being fxxked if she still has HP, although you can let big slimes(not the huge boss one) suck her and make her came.

Yes, that is the end of the trial and you won’t reach the tree.
And the square at the bottom is where the unique monster “fox” is.
You may bomb a passage from the previous room, or go through from the bottom part of the map to go to there.

Kyosuke91

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Ok, thanks guys, I'll explore more..., and yes, I have a fresh save in the prologue to past the game with Noel Safe lol

derakino999

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Wait, is there a benefit to clearing the game virgin route or something?