What's new

ACT Ryona [Hinayua]Alice in Cradle

powersheep

Reputation score
1651787872244.png 1651787901387.png
How can I open the floor?Can't find any monster to beat.

Last edited by a moderator:

Idonotget

Reputation score
and how do you increase danger levels
Whenever you clear levels (kill mobs) time passes and danger level increases, amount of time and danger seem to scale with how many rewards (number of chests) are provided. I remember having nearly full danger level when I triggered the fight, but it may have also been because it was night. Hard to tell since both increase at the same time.
1651809640431.png
You can see danger level in the status menu, it's by how many diamonds are colored in, as for time... well dark background should be pretty telling.

DarkFire1004

Tentacle Goddess of the H-Section
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
I'm not sure if the protagonist count as loli or not, so I didn't put any download link for the demo yet (though you can find it in his/her fantia page, and it's free to download).
I still don't think shes loli (In-game they also referenced her having big chest) but its best to be safe due to the artist's artstyle. I love it though.
The mods and I are not going to consider the protagonist loli.

rN @ YuugenP

Reputation score
Hello! Glad you guys are enjoying this release so far. We've worked really hard over the past year and hope it's been up to expectations.

If you encounter any bugs, please send a Direct Message to the dev's Twitter ( ).
Please be sure to include your save file and play log.

Code:
Log File (Player.log)
macOS      ~/Library/Logs/NanameHacha/AliceInCradle/Player.log
Windows    <UserName>/AppData/LocalLow/AliceInCradle/AliceInCradle/Player.log

Save Data (***.aicsave)
macOS      ~/Library/Application Support/NanameHacha/AliceInCradle/
    or     ~/Library/Application Support/jp.nonamehacha.AliceInCradle/
Windows    <UserName>/AppData/LocalLow/NanameHacha/AliceInCradle/
Hope you guys enjoy the game!

powersheep

Reputation score
Whenever you clear levels (kill mobs) time passes and danger level increases, amount of time and danger seem to scale with how many rewards (number of chests) are provided. I remember having nearly full danger level when I triggered the fight, but it may have also been because it was night. Hard to tell since both increase at the same time.
View attachment 43919
You can see danger level in the status menu, it's by how many diamonds are colored in, as for time... well dark background should be pretty telling.
Thank you! It works!
It seems when danger level reach above 10,it turns to night, and you can't use fast travel on the branch at night.

Theecchiguy

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I've been following this game for a while, and I love it. The music, the spritework, the cg's the characters, the gameplay, the translation, the H stuff, it's all wonderfully done and clearly a ton of hard work has gone into it.

But it's just way too difficult for me, which sucks because I really want to enjoy playing this game.
So many platforming puzzles I find making one mistake, is enough to completely fail and have to start over. (For example, dodging just slightly too late in the first real platforming puzzle causes you to still get dragged into the roof mid-dodge because the worms have an aura that drags you closer to them even when you're not actually close enough to be touching them that only sprinting on flat land can escape, or in the case of the lava puzzle, missing one jump causes you to have to warp back out of the puzzle area, heal, leave the room, come back, warp back to the puzzle area, just to retry it)
And in battles getting hit once usually kills me because I just get stunlocked into oblivion. And god forbid I get caught and the escape inputs keep changing from arrowkeys to E Q and A's, when my fingers are resting on Z and X.

And I know the problem is me, but I just walked into a mushroom fight, and went from full status to dead in less than 5 seconds due to some combination of getting grabbed, stacking status effects, confusion effecting escape prompts, and something resetting my escape progress every 2 inputs.
(Edit: Retried this afterwards and managed to kill the small guys before getting sleeplocked by the big guy. Is there a way to end sleep early or is getting put to sleep again before getting control after the sleep effect intended?)
And if this is the beginning of the game, I can't begin to imagine the endgame.

I'm gonna keep trying, and I fully intend to keep following this wonderful games progress and development, but if it just keeps getting harder from here on out, I may have to end up being forced to ask for saves cuz I just can't rise to the games expectation.

Last edited:

Arde645

Demon Girl
Reputation score
The new demo has been extremely promising so far, though I am unfortunately stuck on the Puppet (Large) boss at the moment.

I can't seem to do enough damage before getting merk'd.

EDIT: I finally got that Double Evade upgrade, maybe it'll go better this time.
EDIT^2: Okay, maybe Shield Bash will help.

Last edited:

climhazzard

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Man I'm terrible at this game. I'm either platforming into tentacle walls because I held the jump key for a microsecond to long, staring at the screen while getting molested by a monster trying to figure out what button to press to get it to let go, or the last thing before I gave up was trying to hit the "fast" monsters with the controllable spell and failing utterly miserably. Mostly the jumping into tentacle walls though.

And in battles getting hit once usually kills me because I just get stunlocked into oblivion. And god forbid I get caught and the escape inputs keep changing from arrowkeys to E Q and A's, when my fingers are resting on Z and X.
And totally this. Please just make it inputs you actually use when playing the game.

mr_doomgape

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
a good tip for combat is you can set up 2 casts of bombs beforehand and prep a spell on your staff it will usually let you cripple or kill the first group of mobs that spawn

unkownmyriad

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Man, I'm really bad at the platforming in this game.

There's no deeper meaning, I just suck.

derakino999

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Just started playing this game and so far it's FUCKING GREAT.
I started exploring the right part of the map just because and the free exploration is great, and it does not limit me from fighting higher level enemies. And the magic charge cancel into staff imbued with magic attack is GREAT. Just smacked that big motherfucker a few rooms to the right of the map with it, and speaking of which, i was wondering if we were gonna have some H from humanoid enemies or only weird looking tentacles and shit and he answered my question... WHICH IS GREAT, AGAIN, THIS GAME IS FUCKING GREAT AND THIS DEMO LOOKS SOO PROMISING BECAUSE IT SEEMS IT'S QUITEEE LONG

I am gonna enjoy this NICE AND SLOW
NIIIICEEEE AND SLOOOOOOOOW.....
And also
The translation is TOP NOTCH. Props to you, rN @ YuugenP, real MVP here.

Enjoying this game reading all the menus, stories, and item descriptions is just GREAT

Well one small issue though, sadly optimisation is the same as the old demo, which means, it's quite heavy for my poor potato

Lonewolf222

Reputation score
This is an "EXCEPTIONAL" game. Even by non H-game standards. Its comparable to other top notch Side scrollers one would see on steam. On top of all that, the protagonist and the side characters are REALLY Cute, the soundtracks excellent, and the itemization/crafting is in depth and fun. A few assets are still missing like Noel's dad(it is still in Alpha afterall), but all in all its top notch in its productions and I cannot wait to buy the full version.

I think this might be H-Game of the year for me.

Theecchiguy

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
trying to hit the "fast" monsters with the controllable spell and failing utterly miserably
For those guys I've found that getting over to one side usually results in them running up the wall over and over again in groups, which makes hitting with the AOE spell much easier.

Finishing them off when they're small is the hard part, for me it generally boils down to trying predict and to lead my shots in front of them.

Naturally I suck so there's probably a better method, but the good thing about those enemies is that they don't seem to attack at any size below their third size.

Also, the thing that lets you see Mana and Health bars goes a long way towards making fights easier.

a good tip for combat is you can set up 2 casts of bombs beforehand and prep a spell on your staff it will usually let you cripple or kill the first group of mobs that spawn
Yeah this actually got me through a lot of fights. The description says bombs are weak, but I've found sometimes they're pretty powerful, probably because it drops 2 bombs and they can both hit the same target.

Still trying to survive against the Corrupted Mushroom. Getting rid of the small guys is easy enough, but I'm still getting statuslocked by him.

I complained a lot in my original post but I do agree that this game is absolutely exceptional. Difficulty aside, this is probably going to end up being one of my favorite H-games of all time just from sheer quality.

Reputation score
The "better method" is to not try and aim the aimable shot. Let it auto-lock-on and it will follow the enemies by itself.

derakino999

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Or, you know, use the OP SHOTGUN FTW
Seriously, i've been obliterating everyone with it
BTW, there is one softlock here, pic related, so i was trying to explore the whole map without getting to the area i should go first, and in this part i cannot go back because i can't make the jump over the wall of bugs i just descended from, haha

Also one other praised thing i forgot to mention is the BUTTON MAPING IS GREAT, allowing you to give a name to each button is the most Galaxy Brainism moment i've ever seen in button config. Though the thing is still a little clunky, for starters, remaping the analog stick to d-pad is not working properly, what i did is use steam big picture and make the d-pad be the analog.

Also one small bug, if when you're defeated you try to load a savedata sometimes it bug out and have to close the game

Oh, one more thing.
rN @ YuugenP senpai, you are BASED for keeping the honorifics like san, senpai, nee-sama, and her ARA ARA. BTW THE NEE SAMA IS DANG HOT
...i hope she gets some monster love....
eh getting sidetracked, so as i was saying, honorifics, ye
This is very important since we don't have voiced dialogue to cover for it, especially.
Oh, and btw, if anyone ever tells you that it's bad you did that, you can tell them i said fuck you

Edit found another bug the first boss where you have to use the bomb spell
It's grab animation sometimes completely bugs out and i have to re load

btw
huge wasted opportunity! for a special game over with both girls getting H'd
well this game has no gameovers anyway
anyway NPCs getting some love, like, at all, is already gladly welcome

EDIT: HELP WHERE the fuck am i supposed to go after defeating the first boss?
i've been everywhere, in the top right part of the map there's a town that has
pic attached AC2.png
1. It's a path that i cannot open with the bomb because it has thorns, like those thorns that go away once you defeat the enemies in a given area but there are no enemies in that area. They say it needs to be night but it's both raining and danger time is at the max and still nothing for me.
2. It's a metal bar that impedes passing and it cannot be destroyed by anything
3. It's the place where you sit in a bench with the Shy girl. There is a weird symbol in the stones there, pic attached AC3.png, i don't have a spell to open those. It kinda looks like the same symbol the controllable fireball uses but that one does not work.
4. It's a jump too high i can't make it
And in room 4 to the right i've noticed there's a bug each time i enter i can grab again the Holy Burst spell endless times. Of course, nothing happens.

EDIT: Okay so i those enemies for number 1. appeared and i defeated them but in the unlocked path there was only an overcharger in a room where you instantly drown.
I still have no clue where the fuck to go. Or is this the end of the demo?

Attachments

Last edited:

Arde645

Demon Girl
Reputation score
See that red crystal directly above the door just outside the top border of the screen when you jump in front of the door? It's that timed one from the initial lava puzzle of that room.

Zap it again.

It then just leads you to another puzzle room with another unlock, can't remember what though.

Theecchiguy

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Or, you know, use the OP SHOTGUN FTW
Seriously, i've been obliterating everyone with it
BTW, there is one softlock here, pic related, so i was trying to explore the whole map without getting to the area i should go first, and in this part i cannot go back because i can't make the jump over the wall of bugs i just descended from, haha

Also one other praised thing i forgot to mention is the BUTTON MAPING IS GREAT, allowing you to give a name to each button is the most Galaxy Brainism moment i've ever seen in button config. Though the thing is still a little clunky, for starters, remaping the analog stick to d-pad is not working properly, what i did is use steam big picture and make the d-pad be the analog.

Also one small bug, if when you're defeated you try to load a savedata sometimes it bug out and have to close the game

Oh, one more thing.
rN @ YuugenP senpai, you are BASED for keeping the honorifics like san, senpai, nee-sama, and her ARA ARA. BTW THE NEE SAMA IS DANG HOT
...i hope she gets some monster love....
eh getting sidetracked, so as i was saying, honorifics, ye
This is very important since we don't have voiced dialogue to cover for it, especially.
Oh, and btw, if anyone ever tells you that it's bad you did that, you can tell them i said fuck you

Edit found another bug the first boss where you have to use the bomb spell
It's grab animation sometimes completely bugs out and i have to re load

btw
huge wasted opportunity! for a special game over with both girls getting H'd
well this game has no gameovers anyway
anyway NPCs getting some love, like, at all, is already gladly welcome

EDIT: HELP WHERE the fuck am i supposed to go after defeating the first boss?
i've been everywhere, in the top right part of the map there's a town that has
pic attached AC2.png
1. It's a path that i cannot open with the bomb because it has thorns, like those thorns that go away once you defeat the enemies in a given area but there are no enemies in that area. They say it needs to be night but it's both raining and danger time is at the max and still nothing for me.
3. It's the place where you sit in a bench with the Shy girl. There is a weird symbol in the stones there, pic attached AC3.png, i don't have a spell to open those. It kinda looks like the same symbol the controllable fireball uses but that one does not work.
4. It's a jump too high i can't make it
And in room 4 to the right i've noticed there's a bug each time i enter i can grab again the Holy Burst spell endless times. Of course, nothing happens.

EDIT: Okay so i those enemies for number 1. appeared and i defeated them but in the unlocked path there was only an overcharger in a room where you instantly drown.

Wait where is AC3 at? I feel like I've explored the whole map but I've not seen that place before.

Reputation score
Yea i gotta say... you can quite easily cheese stuff with Shotgun and Cyclone slash... only places this might be an issue is with the Wall worm locations.

During night you'll meet an enemy there on the right side of the map, once defeated it will open... it will only get you an item tho, think demo ends after saving Ixia but not 100% sure about that.

Last edited: