What's new

ACT Ryona [Hinayua]Alice in Cradle

Kyosuke91

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
mmm
New girl, a Workshop, a new monster, a tentacle one.... a roper?(?
and... water lvl xd

rN @ YuugenP

Reputation score
Apparently the next version of the demo is due sometime this month, so keep your eyes peeled I guess
YOOOOOOOOOOOOO THAT'S AW-
AW, hell nah, not falling for that again
Can only assure you that I'm doing my best to get this done by the end of this month! As for Ci-en, I think they're trying to update every week, so expect an update soon.

Kyosuke91

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I have faith
I want to believe to play the new demo this month

derakino999

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Can only assure you that I'm doing my best to get this done by the end of this month! As for Ci-en, I think they're trying to update every week, so expect an update soon.
I appreciate that and i didn't want to come off as a jerk, sorry, it's just i don't want to get my hopes all up and then be dissapointed.
In which case it's still a matter of it's done when it's done.
As it has always been.
Thank you for what you're doing friend! and best of luck

rN @ YuugenP

Reputation score
I appreciate that and i didn't want to come off as a jerk, sorry, it's just i don't want to get my hopes all up and then be dissapointed.
In which case it's still a matter of it's done when it's done.
As it has always been.
Thank you for what you're doing friend! and best of luck
It's alright! I'm probably as excited to play the new demo as you guys are. Can't wait to check if there are any TL errors I made LMAO

derakino999

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
See you all next month, muthafuckas!
Also
crat1n3's profile picture couldn't be more accurate

rN @ YuugenP

Reputation score
You saw the announcement! See you guys next month. I'll go assess the remaining text... hopefully I'll make it!

glacier

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Wow, this one's been in development for a while. And those posts about the game playing well are pretty encouraging, most H platformers end up feeling kinda jank.

What are the odds that we'll be able to buy officially on Steam or Itch.io?

crat1n3

Lurker
Reputation score
andddd it's there. You need to make an account first and became a fan.

It's late for this but I don't believe she looks loli. But then again, will remove if I find any content not allowed on this forum.
Edit: nothing that I can see not allowed. Ryona is mentioned there and probably.. 'soft guro'. Have blood and burns effect. But it's not to the point disturbing(at least for me) and you can adjust how much the effects.

Edit 2 with a bit of review: I have to say the game itself is very impressive. I can really feel the passion, love and how much work this game put into it. The difficulty is just right for me. Some people probably think it's quite difficult with platforming due to how floaty and precise some jumps required in certain places. But if you fail to do, the game system won't punish you too much for it
As for the English translation goes, I can understand the plot just fine.
To developer team, thank you for making such a great game. Definitely looking forward to it for future development. I love the art style, I love the story, I love the system(so far), I love the pixel animations put into this game, I love the BGMs (when at fields/battle, it's kind of repetitive later but can understand it's still early version). Noel is really cute and so does the other characters. The cutest act/platforming H game I ever seen in years.

last one: The mushroom notes at the gate is a chef's kiss.

Last edited:

Thepatriarch

Reputation score
Anyone is experiencing any gamebreaking bugs on the new ver? I can barely play. Screenshot_1.png
Screenshot_2.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Shadowknight502

Demon Girl
Reputation score
This game sorely needs a seperate up key and jump button. Movement feels awkward on controller because of this one thing alone. As it stands, you can't even rebind the jump key without also rebinding the button that lets you scroll up in menus.

Hazunya

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I still don't think shes loli (In-game they also referenced her having big chest) but its best to be safe due to the artist's artstyle. I love it though.
The demo's quality is amazing, this quality is actually beyond quite alot of platformer. Definitely worth checking out. Just be wary of the excitement you need to hold while waiting for the full release.

Reputation score
According to the ingame lore, the main character is fifteen years old. There's some nonsense about their years being longer than ours so in our terms she's "technically 18," but I wouldn't count on that argument holding much water.

The little cut-in image of Noelle with the sunglasses you get after cooking absolutely killed me. I forgot how much I loved this dev.