What's new

Hive Number One

ZeroSpace

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: Hive Number One

Zero, somehow surrounded by bots knows he's in trouble, and even though bullets are missing him and not hitting important spots he knows he has to get out of there.
"Screw this I am using my EBP(Electric bolt pistol)." He jumped, and his boots glowed giving him a moment of hovering, he pulled out his 'pistol' took aim and fired.
A electric bolt shot out and hit the ground, but instead of stopping it rolled away crashing bots to the ground before it blew up. And still using the remaining enegy of the boots he floated back to the team and fired another shot before landing, stowing the pistol away, and reloading his g36e. "A hack'd P90 eh? Sounds useful." Laughing as Burrito spreay his p90 everywhere. "By the way... can I use some explodsives now? Siphon used his and now I am jealous!"

Copper

Lurker
Reputation score

"Intel sounds like a plan. How's this? I'll stick with Tsuki, so she can do her thing and I can keep the uglies from interrupting her work while you boys go rig this place to blow sky high. Then, when she and I see you hauling ass out, we cut and run?"

SiphonTalvesh

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Sounds like a plan to me Copper. Let's get to it then folks."

OP
Caulder

Caulder

Is completely fucking irrelevant. And he's a bitch
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"I concur with that plan. Let's get to shooting these bastards." Burrito says, grabbing the P90 and checking it "Feels good to have one of these again." he says, a smile on his face "We rush in, hopefully surprising them, we get in, Copper and Tsuki stay back and do their thing, meanwhile, we rig this hive to blow sky high. Lock and load, and let's get moving." he says, resuming his walk and looking around at the terrain and sighing as he walks, the P90 clutched in his right hand

SiphonTalvesh

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Siphon moves with his group towards the hive, and surprisingly they encounter no resistance on the way there. Getting to the outer "hull" of the hive, he was about to ask Zero to use his C4 to blast a hole in the side of it so they had access, when his hand brushed over what he assumed was a sensor, and a hidden door simply opened for them.

"The hell?"

He shot a look of "I have no idea what the fuck just happened here, but I ain't complaining," and then stepped inside. Once there, he realized just how spacious the interior of the thing was, and he stopped. "Whoa, why the hell does this look familiar?"

OP
Caulder

Caulder

RP Moderator
Reputation score

Burrito moves as if one possesed, entering the hive and walking swiftly forward "We can worry about that later. We must destroy this...." he is cut short as a bot walks out of a doorway, then begins to almost screech as it charges him, Burrito simply leaning to his left and grabbing the bot by the face, then slamming it down and letting go, only to completely crush the bot's skull beneath his right boot "And stay down." he says, lifting his boot and shaking the material from said footwear "Let's get moving"

Copper

Lurker
Reputation score

"Looks like its you and me, girlie." Copper hangs back with Tsuki. "We'll let the boys go work out their aggressions while we hang back and cover the finesse work. You get to where you're going, I'll prowl around to keep the uglies away."

Tsuki

Lurker
Reputation score

Tsuki nodded. She dissolved her shield and weapon, wanting the tiny bit of extra power to be able to devote further to hacking the hive. Still, she had to wait for the guys to clear the way so that she could even get close enough to start doing her thing.

She slowly and casually started to walk up to the hive.

SiphonTalvesh

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

After everyone was inside and moving about to go through with their duties, Siphon started to wonder how to close the door he had somehow opened. A split second later, the door simply sealed shut, as if it hadn't been there to begin with, seemingly from his thought. "Ok, that's creepy."

Copper

Lurker
Reputation score

"Yes, it is. And if you're doing it, stop it," she states, the barest of chuckles in her voice. "Allrighty. Bye, bye boys. Have fun storming the castle. Just remember to pick up me and Tsuki on your way out."

OP
Caulder

Caulder

RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Will do. Let's move out boys." Burrito says, his P90 still clutched in his right hand as he begins to walk through the hive slowly, an air of caution about him "Be careful. They might know we're here." he says, as quiet as possible as he continues, noticing an empty area behind what looked like a spider net of material similar to the material that the rest of the hive is made of "What is this? some kind of storage area?"

SiphonTalvesh

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"If I am doing it, I have no idea how. I actually do hope it is me though, cuz if it isn't..."

He trails off, the implications clear.

Following Burrito's group, he stops to look when Burrito asks about the empty room. "I'm not sure, though I suppose we could check it out if you want to?"

Tsuki

Lurker
Reputation score

Tsuki followed the others a little way back, all of her attention focused on looking for a terminal. She was confident in the others' ability to keep distractions away. "Yooohoooo, teeerrrminaaalll where aaarrrrrrrre youuu?"

Copper

Lurker
Reputation score

"Oh brother. Why not just wear a neon sign that says "Hey, bots, here we are"? Oi." Copper flipped two of her knives into her hands, holding them at the ready in case Tsuki's voice attracted more than the computer's attention. Her eyes, glowing a faint red at this point, flicked about, looking for anything that might be lurking nearby, her other senses quite alert as well, listening for footsteps or any stray scent that might be around.

OP
Caulder

Caulder

RP Moderator
Reputation score

"We might as well check it out. It could have something useful in it." Burrito says, walking into the room and looking around, his eyes narrowing as his P90 raises to his right eye, and he prepares for combat "Easy, boys and girls. There's something moving nearby. I can't quite pinpoint it. But I definitely hear movement." he says as quietly as possible, looking back and forth

SiphonTalvesh

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Siphon moves through the room, picking his way carefully about. If one studied him, one might almost get the impression that he KNEW his way around the area, but that was impossible.... or was it?

He says nothing at the warning, continuing to look around, spotting several other rooms off to one side of the one they were already in. He moved over to have a look, blinking when he saw what appeared to be a body on the floor. "Looks like we have a body in here folks."

cross_grave

Lurker
Reputation score

Suddenly, the body that Siphon had spotted began to move. The person on the floor tried to move his head, then stood up and stretched a bit. "Ehh... That was a good nap. Now, where was I?" The body looked like a normal human with blonde hair and blue eyes, dressed in black clothes - including a black, ragged cloak. The young man took a look around and sighed. "Damn, not again... I wonder, who locked me up this time?" He took a look around, then picked up a sheathed katana that was lying on the floor near him. "At least they didn't take my weapon." The man took another look around and finally noticed Siphon. "Oy, who the Hell are you?"

Last edited:

SiphonTalvesh

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Name's Sargent Siphon. Looks like our body is alive and human," he adds louder.

Looking over he spots a panel and then adds, "one second and I THINK I can get you out of there without triggering an internal defense."

He heads over to the terminal and tinkers with it for a few minutes, and eventually the "webbing" keeping the person inside moves aside to let him out. "There we go, now, may I ask who YOU are, and what the heck your doing inside of this hive?"

The entire time the young man might realize that Siphon's voice is very strange, and doesn't sound human at all. In fact, upon closer look he could tell, he definitely WASN'T human, but rather a hybrid of some sort.

OP
Caulder

Caulder

RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Whoever he is, he better be good enough to help us kill this place." Burrito says, his voice taking on a more commanding tone than usual "If you can walk and fight, let's go. If not, you can go back and meet our friends" he says, sighing as he looks around the room, his senses finally pinpointing the source of the noise "I hear breathing. Human, nonetheless. Let's go" he says, breaking into a run through the room, halting suddenly as he turns to his right, another set of webbing between him and another cell "It's coming from in here" he says, looking past the webbing and seeing a woman on the ground "Siphon, get over here and open this cell." he says, his left hand reaching up to scratch the back of his head "Our ranks grow by the hour."

ZeroSpace

Lurker
Reputation score

(This thread has complete lost me. I can't follow up with you guys. But I will try.)

"Is it just me? Or are we missing Bartnum?" Zero asked, looking around.