What's new

Hooker sues Cappy

Hentaispider

Lord of the Tap Dance \oO.Oo/ (And Reputation Mana
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score
Ladies, gentlemen and anomalies, know that I do not bring such a bother to this court lightly, but I nevertheless must ask for your most righteous judgement.

I sues Cappy on count of criminal cluelessness. Criminal cluelessness, raised to such heinous levels that I'd hardly believe it possible, had I not witnessed it with my own eyes. Cluelessness in such proportions that it'd make me fear for my own sanity, had i any left.

This is my evidence. Note that Cappy believed, against all the evidence, that Wonderboy was serious in a situation where actual seriousness was all but impossible.

I call for an impartial judge.

Last edited by a moderator:

Wonderboy

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: Hooker sues Cappy

I believe the link is sligthly off. Although I think I know what you're referring to.

EDIT: Dunno if you edited it, but the link now seems to be working.

Last edited:

Nunu

Despot
Former Admin
Reputation score

i always knew this day would come, i shall take the prosecution.

mostly for the joy of the pun.

OP
Hentaispider

Hentaispider

Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

Goddamnit, this forum even does bbc-code wrong.

Nunu

Despot
Former Admin
Reputation score

you only had one quotation, whatever you where doing, you were doing it wrong.

DarkFire1004

Tentacle Goddess of the H-Section
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

I'd like to step up as Cappy's lawyer. Just for laughs.

OP
Hentaispider

Hentaispider

Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

If Cappy agrees. Now all we need is a judge.

Cappy

Reputation score

Sure Darkfire, you would make an excellent lawyer in some in real life cases on good days.

I object to this court case! Cluelessness is a vague subject, it can refer to lack of directional senses (Which I have), lack of Sanity(We're all guilty here), to a lack of a university degree(I'm in college), to a lack of information of an obscure subject even, such as The Alien Overlord Xenu. And I'm not an OC XXII Triple deluxe OC scientologist.

OP
Hentaispider

Hentaispider

Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

Sure Darkfire, you would make an excellent lawyer in some in real life cases on good days.

I object to this court case! Cluelessness is a vague subject, it can refer to lack of directional senses (Which I have), lack of Sanity(We're all guilty here), to a lack of a university degree(I'm in college), to a lack of information of an obscure subject even, such as The Alien Overlord Xenu. And I'm not an OC XXII Triple deluxe OC scientologist.

Cluelessness that may be, but we're talking about criminal cluelessness, not just any sort of cluelessness. Objection postponed until a judge is chosen.

Sinfulwolf

H-Section Moderator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

May I be judge of this one?

OP
Hentaispider

Hentaispider

Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

That's fine to me

Cappy

Reputation score

Sure why not.

Nunu

Despot
Former Admin
Reputation score

Ladies and gentlemen of the judge, we stand here today because of one man's faux pas.

What we are presented with is a series of questions, because of this statement:
If you had bothered to read the description of the Court cases here, you'd know that this is a place for mock cases, amusement, not serious personal issues, if you're serious, then I suggest this thread be locked and further discussion be brought to PMs, if not then I refuse to partake in any events that take place here.

However if this is a joke, feel free to continue, I'll even pick out a lawyer this time instead of representing myself.
Should be fun to watch.
First of all are our rules here fluid? Is something that is written down as a rule here something we abide by by spirit or letter?

Can a joke be serious? Even if something is non-nonsensical and irrelevant why can it not have repercussions beyond the joke itself?

If the answer to any of these questions is yes then rule in favour of the hooker.

DarkFire1004

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

If the neg rep that some of my associates and I get are a trusted source, I'm quite certain that jokes are serious. As seen by many members in this forum, jokes are never taken well in here unless it was approved by the G-rated humor stamp.

I argue that my client is not clueless, but rather confused. He is confused as to how to respond to others. He is currently involved in three other court cases, all due to this general agreement that he's completely ignorant. This alone shows that there's no telling who's a friend and who's a foe to my client. To him, everybody is his enemy based on how we treat him. This confusion was what caused him to question whether Wonderboy was truly serious about his accusations.

And before you say that the bad treatment he receives is justified, ask yourself this: Obe's an ignorant bastard. Why don't you just get rid of him too while you're at it?

Sinfulwolf

H-Section Moderator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

With these opening statements I will now open the floor to the prosecution.

OP
Hentaispider

Hentaispider

Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

I'd like to point out that confusion is often caused by cluelessness, as in this case. I also call Wonderboy to give a testimony.

Nunu

Despot
Former Admin
Reputation score

I would first present my evidence, none other than darkfire himself.

We used these court cases to prove that he is in fact, a female. With this as proof of repercussions of our cases we move on to darkfires statement, that his client is merely confused and not clueless. But can someone be confused without being clueless? I suspect not, cluelessness, being without a clue, By his own admission cappy had no clue to the word of our unwritten laws social rules. Instead he throws some catch all statement, more a disclaimer than a legitimate thought.

DarkFire1004

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

I stand by my statement, in that you're assuming that Cappy's confusion is a result of being clueless. It is in fact possible to be confused but not clueless. The argument brought to my client is that he has no idea that Wonderboy wasn't being serious about his court case. His current track record shows that he isn't the most popular member around. With this in mind, imagine what it would be like to have an entire thread dedicated to being called an obnoxious person. Even if these cases are made in jest, you cannot deny that there were some ill feelings involved with the making of such a topic.

Therefore, my client is by no means clueless, as he is arguably a normal, sensible person. Rather, he was confused at the fact that his character was being attacked and, seeing as how nobody seems to enjoy his presence, did not know how to respond. If there are unwritten laws as to how to behave in these forums, then it would seem that Hooker and Wonderboy need to be reminded of them as well. Why should they be allowed to slap the word "court case" to their insults toward my client and not be reprimanded in any way, while my client is immediately considered clueless when he tries to defend himself?

OP
Hentaispider

Hentaispider

Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

Further evidence:
Cappy talking about AI said:
I said I wanted my own executioner, please and thank you!
Besides , that dude looks like he would end any case just to be able to dish out punishment with his e-peen-o banhammer.
:V

DarkFire1004

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

That statement is invalid. Nowhere in any other post preceding his stated AI's gender. Granted, AI herself did use the word "her" in her own post, but if his banter between him and Obe and I are of any indication, he obviously just doesn't read too deeply into other people's posts. And no. That isn't being clueless. That's being lazy.

Last edited: