Hooker sues Cappy

DarkFire1004

Tentacle Goddess of the H-Section
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
Re: Hooker sues Cappy

The defense would like to submit new evidence to the trial.

I do apologize to everybody for my weak points, my over-reactions, my temper, my "Uncouthe Humour", and my lack of manners at points, specifically Alias, Sinfulwolf, Incubus, and Toxicshock. (Forgive me if I've missed anyone), I may drop in once every two weeks to drop in a comment somewhere on the Everything Else board, but overall I will be gone. I will miss you for the time I'm gone, be it a few months, or perhaps one or two years, I don't know for sure. I hope you thrive. I wrote this in Book Antiqua because it felt appropriate, and it's my favourite font available.
The defense would like to change its stance. My client was not confused at all. In fact, he knew full well of his own faults. He's not clueless or confused; just a nuisance.

Cappy

Reputation score

I plead insanity :V

OAMP

Turtle Poker
Reputation score

Is it time for the jury to spring into action?

Sinfulwolf

H-Section Moderator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

I say it is time for the Jury to vote on the issue at hand. The court rules against the plead for insanity in that the accused has selective bursts of chaos. Jury would you please gather and vote. If no decision can be reached, then I shall make a decision.

OAMP

Turtle Poker
Reputation score

Ah wait, I'm the jury in the other case. My bad, not a morning person.

Sinfulwolf

H-Section Moderator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Eh, since the defendent has fled without settling his cases, I declare guilty. And Darkfire is allowed to hunt him down and castrate him if he so chooses. That's it that's all.

DarkFire1004

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

Oh thank God it's over. It was nauseating having to defend him. One person can only think up of so much bullshit to say.

Nunu

Despot
Former Admin
Reputation score

if anyone could have done that darkfire, it would have been you?

OAMP

Turtle Poker
Reputation score

I wanted to just sentence him to community service x.x

Sinfulwolf

H-Section Moderator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Oh thank God it's over. It was nauseating having to defend him. One person can only think up of so much bullshit to say.
I was rather impressed with all the bullshit you did manage to come up with. It was near convincing.

DarkFire1004

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

The best part is everybody pretty much immediately saw through it. All I did was take Nunu's initial argument and say he was incorrect. I actually kind of wish Cappy responded in this case at some point. I wanted to hear his reaction to all of these accusations. From what I read in the Wonderboy trial, he wasn't even putting any effort into it.

Kusanagi

Chief Nippleseer
Reputation score

I honestly don't think his heart was in these trials very much, and especially not towards the end.