What's new

ACT [HoriTail] 未来すっぱぬきポリス (RJ180305)

foamy111

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: 未来すっぱぬきポリス RJ180305

Does anybody know which of the upgrade things give you more damage?

dual1ty

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

lmfao.. I spent a few hours this morning fucking around with this game. Where did you get that attack? I've gotten to the encounter where you and your partner fall in the sand and there are three guys to fight, but they just spam melee attacks and it's impossible to fight them...
I am not sure, i was spamming the first 3 trainings to get past that encounter and i randomly got it.
The rockets are homing and hit for 300-400 damage. They can even hit enemies who are grabbing you or your partner.
And they cost 0 stamina lol.

swilliam

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

/lurkermode=off

I have actually been sitting on a decensor since the trial, reason I didnt share it is because I have been trying to "fix" the guys, atm they are either blured or not blured.. and bright pink.

The girls also have this issue if you dont edit some files so thats why I have been on and off trying to find the files for the guys equipment too but I figured I wont be putting much more time into this and should just share what I have.

If you want the blur gone from everyone and suffer pink dicks, get the big file(assets.z7) and replace the files in MP2_Data with the two in the zip file.

If you just want the blur gone from the girls and have blured "normal" dicks then you only need the small zip file(also goes into MP2_Data).

Im not allowed to post links but you can probably figure out where this should go: #F!nx1S2TBR!Sz0JwSxQNyGsxbbfGyH5nQ

I didnt have any problems with this but I have been messing around a bit with some of the files so dont blame me for any errors or if your computer or toaster combusts or something.

Im going back to lurking now, have fun.
/lurkermode=on

nanaya1234

Lurker
Reputation score

I am not sure, i was spamming the first 3 trainings to get past that encounter and i randomly got it.
The rockets are homing and hit for 300-400 damage. They can even hit enemies who are grabbing you or your partner.
And they cost 0 stamina lol.
Do you have any idea what each training\stat does? Also can you upload your save?

velvet.velour

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Do you have any idea what each training\stat does? Also can you upload your save?
Assuming the SaveData.dat file is the save, here's mine - I have all the story unlocked and most of the training events. I'm mostly missing the game overs. If I was starting the game from scratch I'd probably intentionally die a lot at the start while your health is still low to get all the game overs then make progress.

I threw in a .jpg of the training equipment and what they all do. The different prices are just for different amounts of improvements for that stat, but they also have different scenes so it's good to do every tier of every training at least once to get everything.

fc82b55d53dae644734fa60372a5ef93.jpg

View attachment mp2SaveData.zip

Sangoku25

Tentacle God
Reputation score

XD relly ???

ok 2 min later XD

Have you already merged since the sever of Megalod anscheind problems have since days

Last edited:

D-D

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

What a tedious bit.

I'm at the part where you unlock "dog" enemies.

I found 2 goopy things in the first area after police station and a new area opened to the right. I took goopy things to science dude in police station and talked twice, he said stuff. Now what?

Also there was a robber in front of bank, dunno if related.

velvet.velour

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

What a tedious bit.

I'm at the part where you unlock "dog" enemies.

I found 2 goopy things in the first area after police station and a new area opened to the right. I took goopy things to science dude in police station and talked twice, he said stuff. Now what?

Also there was a robber in front of bank, dunno if related.
Which two have you found? I think the area to the right (past the gymnasium building) has another one at the end of the road, by the sewer grate.

D-D

Reputation score

Which two have you found? I think the area to the right (past the gymnasium building) has another one at the end of the road, by the sewer grate.
I thought the huge dude that ran towards the new area dropped one goop, and then theres another one when you go straight forward from the police station.

I could remember wrong, either the big dude dropped one or I found one from the new area. I can't remember if I found one in the new area either though.

EDIT: Ok, maybe after doing goops and meeting dog person straight from police station, a new area opens past the dance club place.

Last edited:

apachesp

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Just me, or the DRunk Guy at the "POlice SHow" can't be killed?

When both girls got to the crosses in a POlice "act", appears a drunk Guy, you can "almost" deplete him, but not completely.

D-D

Reputation score

Ok I got one ending. Are there multiple endings? Because this one sucked.

Luckily it lets me load before that boss fight.

EDIT: Welp according to gallery there aren't any more scenes in the end... Just missing a few from the middle.

Last edited:

AnotherLurker

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Hope I'm not late to the party.

For you cheat engine fans out there, here's how to get infinite health..
(Only works for the save file that was given on this thread)

1. search for a 2 byte value of 16846

2. Go into battle, get hit a few times, then win the battle, so that your
health refills.

3. Scan for that exact value again, there should only be one of it.

4. Lock it down, and enjoy your free health.

----------------------------------

If you are using a different save or have different health, here's how to track down your health value.

1. Search a 2 byte value for "Unknown initial value", and fire up the speedhacks.

2. Enter battle, get hit, and freeze time with the speed hacks.

3. Search "Decreased value", then unfreeze time, and repeat steps 2 and 3 about 4 times.

4. Win the battle, and search "Increased value".

5. Do 2, 3, and 4 in succession until you have roughly less than 100 or so values.
If your health is still 2###, then the value you should be looking for is around 16###,
when your health is full.

6. Once you've narrowed it down enough, start selecting values you suspect to be the health,
and individually freeze them, getting hit to check if your health stays.. Watch closely, your
health will still tick down, but immediately tick up.. If it does this, you've got it.

------------------------------------------------

PM me if there's other games you'd like me to get into, I'm definitely not the best cheat engine user, I guess I'd say I'm more of a lower-medium skill level user,
but that's enough to hack most games.

Last edited:

velvet.velour

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Ok I got one ending. Are there multiple endings? Because this one sucked.

Luckily it lets me load before that boss fight.

EDIT: Welp according to gallery there aren't any more scenes in the end... Just missing a few from the middle.
Yeah, you're right about the goops and the ending. I thought it was a joke or a bad ending because I didn't do something right, but nope... it's actually that depressing. Kinda makes the whole game feel unsatisfying, but I'll admit I had a lot more fun with it than I expected when I played the trial.

zipetya

Reputation score

Just me, or the DRunk Guy at the "POlice SHow" can't be killed?

When both girls got to the crosses in a POlice "act", appears a drunk Guy, you can "almost" deplete him, but not completely.
I dunno about the "Police Show" or whether there is a secret code to be decyphered from your post (lol), but the only drunk person appearing (the one that starts pissing all around the place near the park and the public toilets) should be and CAN be defeated.

Have to agree about what the others said on the ending - seems a *little* bit in contrast with the general, erm, how should I say this...semi-lighthearted sort-of siliness, and the atmoshphere of the game; maybe.

The game itself was quite a bit better than expected for me as well, though.

Bearhook

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Seems to be a translated version out on DLSite english. dlsite.com/ecchi-eng/work/=/product_id/RE180305/

johntrine

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

anyone has one complete save? feels too tedious to play it again. thanks

OP
obligitury

obligitury

Sex Demon
Reputation score

what id like to ask is if someone has a download to the full english version. i may be slightly interested in what this story is.

Hamger

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

is there any yuri?

Sangoku25

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Downloadlink is dead.

Has no one caring about the decensor XD?

Last edited:

Lurkermin

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Has anyone got a link to the translated version?