What's new

Hounds Of The Blade (old)

Status
Not open for further replies.

mrblack

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: Hounds Of The Blade

oh cancel that... I know how to clear the stage. but as soon as I finished killing the zombies and meet that girl with horns there are error windows... how do I fix it?
You can start by reading the thread.... but that's it for now. Have to wait for the next update.

KD360

Demon Girl
Reputation score

is there any translation for the newest version? also how many rats should I kill to pass to the next stage? :confused:
As much I understand the temptation of just asking, just.... for the love or god! Learn to read the thread, most of the questions asked in this thread has an answer you can find by just going back a few pages back, this question about translations has it's answer 4 pages back... #536. Heck you don't even need to read the posts, just skim through the posts looking for any post with blue text on it.

Also, you don't need to kill the rats/bats to complete the quest, you need to explore the place further until you find the hillbillies, which you need to kill 10 of.

welly1309

Reputation score

Looks like a new update, downloading now to see whats new.

W

Wolf624

Link to new update and password

Password: blade

philiy

Reputation score

I don't see what's is updated
Unless it was out in the last version, flys were added...well done too. Just have to mess with the new selections to get to the stage. One thing you have to do is defeat those...farmer/zombie gun wielding guys first i think. Than the option to find the person you have to talk to, to get the stage to show up, is the guy in the hunter shop area. Anyone correct me if i am wrong but that was how i was able to get the stage to open up for me.

TRU8Archangel

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Unless it was out in the last version, flys were added...well done too. Just have to mess with the new selections to get to the stage. One thing you have to do is defeat those...farmer/zombie gun wielding guys first i think. Than the option to find the person you have to talk to, to get the stage to show up, is the guy in the hunter shop area. Anyone correct me if i am wrong but that was how i was able to get the stage to open up for me.
I see, thanks. It didn't work for me because I put the old translation into the new version so it crashed after the tunnels. Will try without translation

duck666

Tentacle God
Reputation score

WTF?? I can't DL it... the save pop-up doesn't come up.

Wessex

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Merry Christmas to all of us. I will see if I can get out the updated translation in the next few days. No pressure. :p

duck666

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Hmm, I think i found 2 endless glitches:

1. When the flys suck your character's butt, it could get stuck and be doing it permanently
2. After you character gives birth once (not lay eggs, but fly emerges), she will do it non-stop when you get more than 1 parasite count.

Wessex

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Hmm, I think i found 2 endless glitches:

1. When the flys suck your character's butt, it could get stuck and be doing it permanently
2. After you character gives birth once (not lay eggs, but fly emerges), she will do it non-stop when you get more than 1 parasite count.
Same here... I hold off with translation I think until the bugs are fixed.

ngansex

Sex Demon
Reputation score

WHAT , EGGS ADDED :D INTERESTING
but....error uccurs when laid egg more than 1 , right?
so she is the chicken :D
the chicken lay eggs without male :D

ReinhartX

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

not sure if im missing anything....this update only goes as far as the fly stage and diagloues after it yes?? or im not getting the right objective for completing the fly stage

duck666

Tentacle God
Reputation score

not sure if im missing anything....this update only goes as far as the fly stage and diagloues after it yes?? or im not getting the right objective for completing the fly stage
Nothing that we noticed. I think that's it for this. There were a few more places added (like a mansion) but you can't do anything in there yet.

A correction: not lay "eggs" but birth of larvas

basaranekki

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I think a lot of people were hoping the impregnation aspect of the game would be more advanced than it was in nanocrisis so this update might be a little disappointing.

marco122

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Maybe, at present cannot even find the fly stage. Believe you have to beat the first stage which involves getting to the end and killing 10 of the hillbillys?

Yet I did that and the mission didn't end. Went on to kill about 20 before losing.

Rukeo1

Reputation score

Maybe, at present cannot even find the fly stage. Believe you have to beat the first stage which involves getting to the end and killing 10 of the hillbillys?

Yet I did that and the mission didn't end. Went on to kill about 20 before losing.
I belive there is a bug where you start killing the hillbillys but then get out of the hillbilly area, re-enter and the progress won't start/continue when killing the hillbillys. Try redoing it with a new save.

Torgent

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Does anyone have a save just before the stage you need to enter to find the flies? I have a hard time navigating through the japanese menus

T3rm1nator

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

there is a new skill as well in in case no one found it. navigate your way back to the downtown district, find the mansion, go back to the downtown, then find the choice that takes you to some gym. there, this crazy-hair-do guy with a sword pops up and teaches you some kind of front spinning flip attack in the air, kind of like a ninja shuriken.

you might not even have to do all of that, but thats how i found it

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.