What's new

Hounds Of The Blade (old)

Status
Not open for further replies.

berko19

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: Hounds Of The Blade

Have you patched the game with the replacement files he uploaded? This is a bug with the latest full release.
What do you mean? I have the latast orc update if thats what you are asking.
I also have the english patch if thats any help.

Iyanden

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

What do you mean? I have the latast orc update if thats what you are asking.
I also have the english patch if thats any help.
On the sites download page (inufactory.sakura.ne.jp/download.html) there are three links for Hounds of the Blade. The third one is a bug-fix patch which you need to download and copy over the top of the latest full release.

If your version is the full download when the orcs were added you probably don't have the patch yet.

berko19

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

On the sites download page (inufactory.sakura.ne.jp/download.html) there are three links for Hounds of the Blade. The third one is a bug-fix patch which you need to download and copy over the top of the latest full release.

If your version is the full download when the orcs were added you probably don't have the patch yet.
Thanks man.

licher

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

is there a way to escape perpetual rape when you still have hp left and can't use the give up option?

Iyanden

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

is there a way to escape perpetual rape when you still have hp left and can't use the give up option?
The give up option will become available after her ecstasy reaches high enough (I don't remember the value but it's pretty damn high).

Zefurion

Reputation score

I am having problems with starting this game, after cutscene when cabelo fight should appear i can see only "loading" label then games crashes. Windows 8 user, is there any fix?

Fenril

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

It's a common problem because of Win8. Go back a few pages until you find your solution.

Anyways, now that I think about it.... it's been a lot longer than usual since the last update.

MickanNick

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

new version is up as of today.
Don`t know what is new though yet....

Tenshi78

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Ouch, 5 hours for 1Go, servers are begging to end their sufferings

WolfLance

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Ouch, 5 hours for 1Go, servers are begging to end their sufferings
You know nothing young padawan:

BEHOLD MY mighty conection! what people takes 1 hours i take 3! and with this it says downolad time.....1 week!

I hope someone uploads it or at least the number of downloads slows down a bit xD

About the update, he said he wanted to add the basic enemy in the orcs lvl so now we will face the...thing that that succubus girl showed us in the picture in the last update i think.

ReinhartX

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

new update is just one new enemy, is like a fusion of a wolf and bull? its fat one at that.

to get it just complete the orc stage and somehow the map will just be replaced with the new mob

it will attempt to bite hold you when you are close if not will do a bull charge.

theres only one animation i could get and that is doggy cause of its fat size and small legs

thats all i got so far

Vinceras

Formerly Havokor
Reputation score

Ah jeez, this filehoster is a crime against nature.
Normally I'd say suck it up and deal with the 2 minutes it takes to get the d/l link...but yeah, it's irritating and then it takes like 3/4 hours to download. With the size this game is getting to be(1GB+), they really need to consider torrents or MEGA or something else...

12TonWeight

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

The lowest estimate my browser gave me was 15 hours. And had to restart twice.

WolfLance

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

:S i can't download it, it auto-cancels every damm time, so time to whait for the file with the new enemy alone, he sometimes uploads it...Or for someone to do a mega link, what comes first.

Vinceras

Formerly Havokor
Reputation score

I'm about a minute out...luckily my internet is somewhat decent...so =/ Aside from 12ton and Lance, if you want it, send me a PM...I'm going to upload it to MEGA in a sec...when I get back from rehearsal in two hours, I'll send the link your way. I will not send the link to anybody who asks in the thread though...learn how to f'n read and follow instructions.

SethK

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Would anyone be willing to upload a save? I'm far behind and don't feel like scouring the thread for how to catch myself up once I can get it downloaded. XP

Vinceras

Formerly Havokor
Reputation score

I'll make sure to upload my save too. FYI -- The ORC level will be save #19. The new dog/hog/bear/whatever enemy will be #20.

It's at 45% right now...should be back around the time I get back from rehearsal...so please be patient folks.

Eden

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Call me lucky, but mine seems to be downloading pretty fast. Only a twenty or so minute download time estimate from my end.

EDIT: Got around to playing it, and the new enemy is indeed the Entelodon. My findings were exactly the same as ReinhartX has stated. Hopefully the translation will help put a little context to what exactly these things may be or something, but they are an interesting creature, to say the least.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.