What's new

RPG [吹溜 / hukidamari] 討魔の乙女 / The Evilslayer Maiden (RJ212976)

Balmunk Fezarion

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Dungeons & leveling are way too time consuming but the main story and side quests are decent, scenes are good, ending is really predictable but not too bad.

There is a true ending that requires multiple things: (CG 37 is from true ending, 49 is a character portrait from that route)
Optional steps, to weaken the hospital boss
1. Get the bomb scroll(=TM rock smash) from a boss, I'm not certain but I think it's the mine boss, the one you don't need to visit during the main story
2. Bomb the shrine stone at the temple, get past it to obtain blessed holy water or sth
There are memory fragments you can read at your mansion and at the lab, not sure if they are mandatory
essential:
3. Enter the laboratory from the front door after clearing the lab dungeon
4. Pick up the key to your father's study in your mansion
5. Read research notes and get hospital passcode, you can also grab Gae Bolg from the chest
6. Enter hospital and get to the left elevator with passcode(it's a key item in your inventory)
7. Fight the boss at the hospital dungeon to obtain an orb. You may use the holy water to lower the boss's defense(very difficult fight, no h scenes here)
8. Use that orb after winning final boss fight (3rd option)

There are 3 missable party members that can join you:
Clerk at the convenience store(talk to her behind the counter, just pay her)
Fox girl who plays volleyball(find her a lunch box, then beat the mushroom forest dungeon for her)
Mecha girl made by robotics club(school club building, 2nd floor, leftmost room, finish the junkyard dungeon to get her parts)
You have to buy skills for the mecha girl at the robotics club(item named UG "Skillname"), you will also get 2 UGs along the main story
Each of them has a scene after level 20.

There is also a dungeon you need to revisit to get the defeat CG because someone else defeated it for you.
And a space turtle boss(no CG) that drops a force field shield(resists all elements). Walk up along the stream to the left of school dorm.

OP
T

Tanjoubi

Reputation score
Man, love Hukidamari's art, but I can't help but feel like his art would be better served in a non-RPG environment. Say something along the lines of Mischief War or something. His expressions he draws are superb, and they'd be so good in a corruption focused game.

Last edited:

ziodyne

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Anyone know how to get event 24? I've unlocked the rest of the scenes and cleared all the missions and see nothing on how to get it.

Edit: Nvm he's in the hotel next the gaming center. Not sure if beating true end unlocked it or what but he wasn't there before.

Last edited:

bluewr

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
All CG/Scene

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score
There is a true ending that requires multiple things: (CG 37 is from true ending, 49 is a character portrait from that route)
Optional steps, to weaken the hospital boss
1. Get the bomb scroll(=TM rock smash) from a boss, I'm not certain but I think it's the mine boss, the one you don't need to visit during the main story
2. Bomb the shrine stone at the temple, get past it to obtain blessed holy water or sth
There are memory fragments you can read at your mansion and at the lab, not sure if they are mandatory
essential:
3. Enter the laboratory from the front door after clearing the lab dungeon
4. Pick up the key to your father's study in your mansion
5. Read research notes and get hospital passcode, you can also grab Gae Bolg from the chest
6. Enter hospital and get to the left elevator with passcode(it's a key item in your inventory)
7. Fight the boss at the hospital dungeon to obtain an orb. You may use the holy water to lower the boss's defense(very difficult fight, no h scenes here)
8. Use that orb after winning final boss fight (3rd option)

There are 3 missable party members that can join you:
Clerk at the convenience store(talk to her behind the counter, just pay her)
Fox girl who plays volleyball(find her a lunch box, then beat the mushroom forest dungeon for her)
Mecha girl made by robotics club(school club building, 2nd floor, leftmost room, finish the junkyard dungeon to get her parts)
You have to buy skills for the mecha girl at the robotics club(item named UG "Skillname"), you will also get 2 UGs along the main story
Each of them has a scene after level 20.

There is also a dungeon you need to revisit to get the defeat CG because someone else defeated it for you.
And a space turtle boss(no CG) that drops a force field shield(resists all elements). Walk up along the stream to the left of school dorm.
Addenda to steps listed above:

1. Bomb item to destroy the rock in the Shrine is from the lab boss, not the mine boss. Hence players cannot miss it since it's a reward for going along with the main story.
2. The holy water item is only usable against one enemy. On the plus side, it can be reused until the battle finishes.
3. All research notes should be read for those who want a more complete picture of what happened to the guinea pig.

The devil-orc was defeated by the main character's older sister, not "someone else". She joins late in the game and only has four skills to learn, but she's quite strong despite her level handicap relative to the others.
Space turtle is optional, but the reward item is worth it. Take it on when the party members have learned most if not all of the skills they need and are at least level 20.

Evil987

Sex Demon
Reputation score
One question... There are NTR?
it's not a main fetish in this game but yes, there is some ntr scene. specifically the scenes with the old "teacher", i think (the old and ugly guy with green dress).
btw, if u whant to play this game only for ntr feels probably u will be disappointed. u can pass and go on, dont bother too much (or at least use the complete save file).

Welkin2

Demon Girl
Reputation score
First one is talk to the girl you save int he library(Go left on the school second floor) She'll give you a wind scroll that will act like Pokemon Cut ability to cut bush

Second one is collect the mushroom from the dungeon of the same name, and give ot the blonde girl in the gym, she'll join, and get a scene, when she reach level 20
Is there any criteria to get the girl to show up in the library? I did visit the hospital and see her discharge scene. I am not sure what I am missing, but I am unable to get the wind scroll.

etigoya

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Is there any criteria to get the girl to show up in the library? I did visit the hospital and see her discharge scene. I am not sure what I am missing, but I am unable to get the wind scroll.
need after clear quest 呉葉山の巣を討伐 and she join
japanese walkthrough and chinese walkthrough

Welkin2

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Thanks Etigoya :) Clearing the first 3* dungeon, and it will prompt you to go see the teacher, and she joins. Then clear the other 3* dungeon and you get a quest to see her in the library.

zipetya

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Anyone know where to find the updated link as of 11/28/17?
You should wait a little, there will be an update -with additional content- in January.
v1.02 (11.28) supposedly was only little bugfixes; though the standing pictures' H versions were added to the recollection room (gallery?), too.

Interests me as well, because frankly, this one looks quite nice!