What's new

ADV [HuniePot] HuniePop

thswherizat

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Re: HuniePop

The voice acting is still hilariously bad, but they made the sex scenes better and easier. It was really frustrating getting through the date scene just to hella struggle with the speed bejeweled.

If anyone wants to know, going as fast as you can is not a way to have successful sex.

Anon_Ymous

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Just click the picture, geez...

Why all the secrecy anyway? Could've just posted the link normally.

OP
echidna

echidna

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Just click the picture, geez...

Why all the secrecy anyway? Could've just posted the link normally.
Where's the fun in that? :)

But seriously it's because I don't want to make it too easy to pirate. I like the game, I paid for it, and I want it to succeed. I would like for people who enjoy it to support it as well so the devs do well enough to update and/or make a sequel (although I hear the game did quite well on Steam and that a sequel is already being considered).

clavat_k

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Where's the fun in that? :)

But seriously it's because I don't want to make it too easy to pirate. I like the game, I paid for it, and I want it to succeed. I would like for people who enjoy it to support it as well so the devs do well enough to update and/or make a sequel (although I hear the game did quite well on Steam and that a sequel is already being considered).
a few youtuber playyed the game (cinamontoastken and minx) im pretty sure that helped

kokotheworm

Demon Girl
Reputation score

For a short game I enjoyed it greatly , the gal were both interesting and attractive , still trying to decide which one is my favorite right now Kyu was super cute .
But after finishing it I kept expecting a bit more , the mini game was fun enough but it and on itself it denatured the date system ,making it a bit strange to suddenly receive very kinky image from the rather reserved woman . It would have been great to actually have scene (especially after night date) with the picture but perhaps in the sequel. Also while the Night date mini game event was a bit annoying at the beginning once you got the hang of it it was not that bad , still too distracting to fully enjoy the girl enthusiasm.

Hentaispider

Lord of the Tap Dance \oO.Oo/ (And Reputation Mana
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

. Shamelessly.

Kiwii100

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Since Hentai spider decided to play Call of the Haunted, I'm gonna play Future Fusion.

Huniepop 2 is apparently in the works for 2018 if anybody missed it.

Merrill

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Since Hentai spider decided to play Call of the Haunted, I'm gonna play Future Fusion.

If this is indicative of the rest of the game the art will be a downgrade. At least it can't be any worse than HunieCam.

obligitury

Sex Demon
Reputation score

A new huniepop huh? im curious how the puzzle game will change, or how much it will remain the same. quite curious.

sudieken

Demon Girl
Reputation score

why did they remove her curves? she has no hips. her torso is a straight line from her armpit to her ass. that's not how anatomy works. :confused:

Briger

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

what will be made first HuniePop3 or HunieClicker :rolleyes:

so I beat the game twice when it came out and didn't notice that tiffany was jessie's daughter till near the end of my second playthrough lol

Last edited:

Renmaru

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

why did they remove her curves? she has no hips. her torso is a straight line from her armpit to her ass. that's not how anatomy works. :confused:
Yeah that side by side saying the art "got better" isn't really true... I mean some aspects are improved but that's mostly because it's just a new style rather then the same one I would say...

Scrapman

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

THe artstyle is really going downhill huh?