What's new

ADV [HuniePot] HuniePop

TheThingNotThinkingAtAll

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Re: HuniePop

Eh I know the artist on devart and I wanted to know if it was really good or not. The art posted was nice but gameplay wise I was unsure (saw some posts but was too lazy to ask). But ulmf to the rescue, sounds interesting enough. Didn't know it was on steam though.

Gryphose

Lurker
Reputation score

did a new playthrough it didn't work on the beach.
Did you manually leave the beach? Just asking because if it was at night and you went on a date with someone at max hearts right after discarding the goldfish, the event wouldn't trigger due to automatically moving to your room for the sex game.

lazydude

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Did you manually leave the beach? Just asking because if it was at night and you went on a date with someone at max hearts right after discarding the goldfish, the event wouldn't trigger due to automatically moving to your room for the sex game.
I got and dropped the gold fish on the 3rd day so yes I did leave the beach properly...

now that I think about it Ive never seen Audrey at the beach, does not go there or is it just a rare occurrence?

gotnoface

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I found some links for the game on 4chan with a trainer for it.

If anyone can figure how to use the trainer please let me know how.
Well 4chan links tend to be unreliable. With 10 minutes of work, basic Pointer Scan results can be compiled into a Cheat Engine table. Like I did here.

Hunie, Monie, Turn Count and Date Score (Both money date and sex date use the same pointer).

I didn't really play the game, it bored me. Actually had more fun making the table...

Attachments

Last edited:

Mirza86

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Sorry for bumping the old thread, but could someone notify me on if there is a way to fix my game back from Full Screen to normal windowed mode?

I was playing in windowed mode for a while, but had to click off of the actual buttons on the side of the screen. It was as if the buttons were being read as if it was in full screen, but i was only in windowed mode. So i turned on Full Screen mode only to have my Monitor tell me that there was no support, only showing a black screen with the words "No Support" bounce around the corners. Now the game is locked into that full screen mode with me having no way to get back to Windowed mode.

Please and Thank you for any help!

drewbit

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Sorry for bumping the old thread, but could someone notify me on if there is a way to fix my game back from Full Screen to normal windowed mode?

I was playing in windowed mode for a while, but had to click off of the actual buttons on the side of the screen. It was as if the buttons were being read as if it was in full screen, but i was only in windowed mode. So i turned on Full Screen mode only to have my Monitor tell me that there was no support, only showing a black screen with the words "No Support" bounce around the corners. Now the game is locked into that full screen mode with me having no way to get back to Windowed mode.

Please and Thank you for any help!
Alt + Enter might work, other than that hit F4.

Siempre

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Well I played this and it's alright I guess with the whole gem thing but once you get to the bedroom scene, that takes forever and you have to be quick thinking and fast if you want to see it maxed - even though you don't have turns to worry about.

Silvar

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Well I played this and it's alright I guess with the whole gem thing but once you get to the bedroom scene, that takes forever and you have to be quick thinking and fast if you want to see it maxed - even though you don't have turns to worry about.
I agree, the "speed bejeweled" part in bed feels like a harsh transition compared to the rest of the game. For the most part it felt like a methodical, turn-based game that required you to carefully consider your matches so you can succeed in a date. Even the mechanics outside of Bejeweled had a similar tone, such as the girls asking you questions and you having to take your time to answer them through careful consideration. Then the "speed Bejeweled" starts and it seems to take all of that process, and just tosses it out the window. It also doesn't help that none of your RPG upgrades don't transfer over to this build.

It's kind of like playing "Mortal Kombat" with its typical fighting game mechanic -- except for one part that plays like an FPS. It's just a weird change in mechanics that don't seem to fit well together.

MageWarrior210

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I agree, the "speed bejeweled" part in bed feels like a harsh transition compared to the rest of the game. For the most part it felt like a methodical, turn-based game that required you to carefully consider your matches so you can succeed in a date. Even the mechanics outside of Bejeweled had a similar tone, such as the girls asking you questions and you having to take your time to answer them through careful consideration. Then the "speed Bejeweled" starts and it seems to take all of that process, and just tosses it out the window. It also doesn't help that none of your RPG upgrades don't transfer over to this build.
Well, to me it's less "Speed Bejeweled" and more like "Rapid-Fire Puzzle and Dragons" as your turn doesn't end until the ball stops I believe.

Siempre

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

It's kind of like playing "Mortal Kombat" with its typical fighting game mechanic -- except for one part that plays like an FPS. It's just a weird change in mechanics that don't seem to fit well together.
Indeed, I mean I did enjoy playing this game because it actually made me laugh and wasn't all about sex either.

Just once I got to the bed scene after a couple tries, I gave up and deleted the game because that's just not the worth the effort.

spaminator

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

I didn't find the sex minigame to be all that hard. Didn't find it to resemble sex very much either, though. I still like the game overall and I'm still working toward sexing all the girls.

Silvar

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I didn't find the sex minigame to be all that hard. Didn't find it to resemble sex very much either, though. I still like the game overall and I'm still working toward sexing all the girls.
Once you get used to the "Speed Bejeweled" part, it is a bit easier to get through. You have to find matches as fast as possible and plan out your moves carefully to get the max score.

Although I do agree with you that it doesn't do a good job in representing sex. Some moans from the girl after making a match could be erotic to some people. But for me I tend to phase them out and just focus on matches.

Still a good game regardless of this mechanic. I still completed all the girls and enjoyed the bulk of my time with it. I wasn't a big fan of the game built around Bejeweled, but I found myself surprisingly excited for the bulk of this game. The girls were cute, fun to learn about, and occasionally funny.

VSD

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

According to Steam, Valentine's Day Update Is Live! (v1.2.0)

"Ending Scene: HuniePop is decidedly not a story heavy game, but some players felt a little disoriented at the end; wondering if they had "beaten" the game. So we put together a short conclusion scene between Kyu and the player, just for closure. For players that have already completed the game, you can access this scene by spending the night with Venus one more time. Kyu will visit you the following morning.

100% Completion Changes: We have implemented a few changes that begin to take effect after the player has witnessed the ending scene. These changes will help make getting to a 100% completion rate less of a grind.
You will be able to buy girls' collection items directly from their collection screen, but at a steep Hunie cost.
You will be able to choose which date location to go to with girls that you have already spent the night with.
The chance of getting a "learn a detail" question when talking with her will double for girls you have already spent the night with.

Alpha Mode: We have added a new post-game feature called "Alpha Mode". Alpha mode is sort of like an endless freeplay mode. You will be locked into the "Hard" difficulty setting and each date you go on will be progressively more difficult, indefinitely. The challenge is to see how many Alpha mode dates you can get through. To activate Alpha Mode you have to give Kyu each of the 12 pairs of panties, but you can only do this after you have witnessed the ending scene.

We have completely re-done Kyu's final CG photo, replacing the old one.
You can exchange the Tissue Box for a new special date gift that you can't get any other way.

If you happen to have tossed away a pair of panties, you will now be able to re-earn them by spending the night with that girl again.

You now must also have spent the night with Kyu, in addition to the eight normal girls in order to unlock Venus.

Your date's bra will fall off halfway through the bedroom bonus round.

A handful of game balance tweaks and a handful of minor bug fixes.

Version number and censored/uncensored flag added to title file load screen.

If you are playing on Steam, just download the latest game update (you may need to restart Steam for it to recognize there is an update to download). If you are playing the version purchased from either Humble or MangaGamer, all you have to do is go re-download the game from that respective service. Feel free to delete and replace your old game executable (and data folder if you are on Windows). You will not lose your save data as that is stored in a different location."

spaminator

Reputation score

Would anyone be kind enough to share the Valentine's Day version? :)

kafi.p

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

^ I'd like to see the new version for myself as well!

spaminator

Reputation score

I've looked everywhere but can't seem to find it.