What's new

ADV [HuniePot] HuniePop

Prototype909

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Re: HuniePop

I'm pretty sure people are missing the bit part of HuniePop.

That is to say, it's basically a homage to the old fashion dating sims of old. The characters are meant to act like stereotypical archetypes, and the goal is to just bang them all, as it were.

Not that I think this detracts from the game at all though. It really brings back the memories of the day when we all thought SimGirl or something was the greatest hentai ever - and those characters are all pretty flat, or have pretty silly "depth".
Even those games had endings though, like you romance the girl and get with them - the end. This doesn't even have that, it just goes on forever without conclusion.

stuntcock42

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Are there any cheats I keep loosing on the dates?
Cheat Engine works. Everything is stored as 4-Byte integers so it's fairly easy to find a target values (such as "Affection", "Sentiment", "Hunger", "Munie", etc) and then max them out. The game difficulty is also adjustable via the Settings menu (gear icon on the PDA).
So there's no ending? No conclusion? Just continues to drone on forever without any resolution? Jesus.
The game files mention a Love Potion which could be used on one chosen girl (or possibly several?) but that's probably an early-concept feature which was left out of the actual game.

Sable

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I paid for the kickstarter and though I must say it's a funny game to spend a few hours im a bit dissapointed: not only there is a serious lack of hcgs (one for each girl? seriously?), but preview material hinted for more interactions between the girls, so I expected more conversations between them, fights because they discover you are two-timing, special events related to each of them... things like that. Right now, it's ok as a date sim but I expected so much more...

A tip for those having difficulties on the date puzzles: there's a gift (don't remember the name, they are a pair of shoes) that gives you +1 move everytime you make a 4+ pairing, those are pretty easy to get and you get tons of extra moves. That one, plus one of two to remove/convert broken hearts are all you need, other gifts just make it easier.

ps. A question though... has anybody manage to discover what the hell are the Joy Tokens? there are several gifts that refer to them but I have no idea.

HentaiWriter

Tentacle God
Reputation score

ps. A question though... has anybody manage to discover what the hell are the Joy Tokens? there are several gifts that refer to them but I have no idea.
They're the gold bells, matching them gives you extra moves etc.

Anon_Ymous

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

has anybody manage to discover what the hell are the Joy Tokens? there are several gifts that refer to them but I have no idea.
Joy are the bells that give extra moves when matched. I basically never matched them so there'd be a ton of them on the board and used golden earrings/sunflower to get exta moves from them.

t_jay17

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I have never used cheat engine how would I use it to get max money?

Keylo

Lurker
Reputation score

...These have got to be some of the most obnoxious characters of all time. I've had my share of irritating characters in visual novels/eroge, but this is probably the first time I wanted to drag half of the characters into a dark alley and shank them rather than even remotely considering the idea of "dating" them. Probably should have paid more attention when it was streamed on Twitch, but dear god, even for parody, characters this flat and unlikable is cutting it awful close.

droglob

Demon Girl
Reputation score

...These have got to be some of the most obnoxious characters of all time. I've had my share of irritating characters in visual novels/eroge, but this is probably the first time I wanted to drag half of the characters into a dark alley and shank them rather than even remotely considering the idea of "dating" them. Probably should have paid more attention when it was streamed on Twitch, but dear god, even for parody, characters this flat and unlikable is cutting it awful close.
Anger issues much?

Not one of them is obnoxious, not even the red hair bitchy one. They are parodies, you are not supposed to take them seriously. I also don't see where all the bitching about the voice acting comes from, for an H game this is pretty good, i really liked some of the VAs like the fairy. This kind of stinks of 4chan hivemind parroting to be honest...

I thought the game was fun, i liked the gameplay and i liked some of the dialog and VA. It's not fapable in any shape or form, but the same goes for the vast majority of VNs

Last edited:

spaminator

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Anger issues much?

Not one of them is obnoxious, not even the red hair bitchy one. They are parodies, you are not supposed to take them seriously. I also don't see where all the bitching about the voice acting comes from, for an H game this is pretty good, i really liked some of the VAs like the fairy. This kind of stinks of 4chan hivemind parroting to be honest...

I thought the game was fun, i liked the gameplay and i liked some of the dialog and VA. It's not fapable in any shape or form, but the same goes for the vast majority of VNs
This.

Once I stopped thinking of this as a hentai game, and instead just enjoyed it as a puzzle game, I was having a decent amount of fun.

krisslanza

Lurker
Reputation score

Anger issues much?

PRetty much, as I said, HuniePop is kind of a parody/homage to the old dating sims back in the day of Newgrounds being the place for them. These aren't any kind of "serious" characters or anything. They're just archetypes.

Though their casual swearing is some of the most accurate representation of how lots of people talk nowadays.

t_jay17

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I found some links for the game on 4chan with a trainer for it.

If anyone can figure how to use the trainer please let me know how.

stuntcock42

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I found some links for the game on 4chan with a trainer for it.

If anyone can figure how to use the trainer please let me know how.
The game isn't hard enough or deep enough to require a Trainer. Especially not if it involves downloading an executable from an anonymous guy on 4chan and then running it in Administrator mode. That's analogous to picking up a discarded syringe on the sidewalk and jabbing it into your neck.

More seriously - it looks like a precompiled Cheat Engine trainer. The author chose not to include all of the libraries (because doing so bloats the filesize from ~50kb to ~2MB). Therefore you'll need 6.3 (or newer) installed in order to run it.

BigJohnny

Tentacle God
Reputation score

It's just more realistic with its portrayal of 3d wimmins.
Don't hate the game, hate the players.

Nameraca

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

The game isn't hard enough to cheat maybe, but it's damned grindy.

The trainer is safe, but fails to work.

Here's a cheat table for 64bits ONLY, not made by me.

mega.co.nz/#!WcQXGBbL!TT4vCKzxabE_XzeDxjQGDN8PmICwLo8g887TAOYfzP0

Problem is, the addresses appear to change every time you start the game, so it doesn't work.

Try as you may, it might work for you.

Enjoy.

Last edited:

droglob

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I forgot to say, the music and art of this game were great as well.

Nameraca

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Here's a guide to speed through the game. There's an optimal mathematical way - this isn't it, but it's close.

Unlocking girls:

Catgirl: Buy fish in a plastic bag in shop, go in an outdoor area (people say it works anywhere, haven't tested) and dump it (drag to right side of screen in inventory menu)
Fairy: Bang a girl
Alien: After unlocking Kyu, give her magazine from your inventory. She'll give you something. Go to beach at NIGHT and give it to girl. She'll refuse. Try changing areas and alien will pop up. You may not have to give the spaceship thing to girl, but you have to manually try changing areas.
Goddess: Bang all 8 non secret girls. Those you do not have to bang are: Catgirl, Fairy, Alien.

Winning everytime

Everytime you lose, the game gets harder. Same if you win. You can just close the game on loss, you'll restart before the date.

This guarantees easy money, which you can use to Hunie farm efficiently.

Giving gifts (normal) to girls will unlock date gifts.

Here is my setup

Stuffed Whale: Converts all broken hearts to sentiment. Use Stuffed Monkey First, then use this to remove broken hearts.
Leopard Print Pumps: +1 move for every match of 4 tokens or more.
Stuffed Monkey: Gives 2% of goal for each broken heart on screen
Gold Earring: Give +1 move for every 2 bell on screen

Farming Hunie
You need about 224 000 Hunie to purchase all traits (accessories).

To get that amount quickly, use the following tactic:

Any money gained from dates should be used to buy the unique gifts, toward a single girl, until she reaches +200 Hunie from talking alone. Answering her questions correctly will then net you 800 Hunie.

Do that again for another girl. Then another. So you can alternate three girls who give you the max amount of hunie, every day.

But wait, there's more! You can get them drunk at NIGHT only, and it pretty much double the amount of Hunie yielded from talking or answering her question. Give them their favorite drink first for 1000 Hunie, then cheap, high alcohol value drinks. Once fully drunk, feed them and talk to them. You want to choose a girl that gets drunk easily, like the catgirl.

Step 1: Choose three girls. Give them unique gifts until they maxed out the Hunie amount they give out (+200 for talking).
Step 2: Alternate between them every time of the day, answering as correctly as you can. Never feed them during the day or evening.
Step 2.5: When you meet them at Night, make them drunk first, then feed them, so you can talk more times and get more Hunie.

That nets you around 15K to 20K Hunie a pop. More if you can feed them a lot to keep the streak going.

Last edited:

cronosss

Demon Girl
Reputation score

A similar question was already asked, however, are there other games like this? Puzzle + hentai, with some sort of simplistic interaction with the girls, kinda like in huniepop?

Gryphose

Lurker
Reputation score

Alien: After unlocking Kyu, give her magazine from your inventory. She'll give you something. Go to beach and give it to girl. She'll refuse. Try changing areas and alien will pop up.
You don't have to do anything with the item other than just have it in your inventory. However, you must manually change locations from the beach to get the alien girl to show up (I.e. you choose to do a date on the beach that leads to the sex minigame, the alien won't appear since you automatically move to Your Room). Also, pretty sure it was mentioned earlier it has to be night (evening might work, but this is pretty much based on what times you can actually date the alien girl).

jasondudly468

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

has anyone tried using "-force-d3d11" or "-force-opengl" as arguments when playing the game, for some reason i get a much clearer image than running it normally