What's new

ADV [HuniePot] HuniePop

kafi.p

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: HuniePop

I finished the game and I have to say, I was surprised!
It was much better than I thought it would be. Yeah, the dialogue may be weak and the game is overall very repetitive. But they did make it quite entertaining.
The CG and artwork is pretty damn good! The soundtrack is sleek and voice acting is cute.
The use of food, alcohol and gifts make for another layer of variety and without it, the game would have been a lot more shallow. (+The secret girls are awesome as well and make a great incentive to keep playing)

I'm a real perfectionist when it comes to collection stuff, so collecting hairstyles and outfits was very fun and satisfying for me. I would've liked it they would've thrown in some more CG pics, though.

I'm looking forward to seeing what they'll make next. :D

Sable

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Unlocking girls:

Catgirl: Buy fish in a plastic bag in shop, go in an outdoor area (people say it works anywhere, haven't tested) and dump it (drag to right side of screen in inventory menu)
Fairy: Bang a girl
Alien: After unlocking Kyu, give her magazine from your inventory. She'll give you something. Go to beach and give it to girl. She'll refuse. Try changing areas and alien will pop up.
Goddess: Bang all 11 other girls.
Alien and cat are not required for goddess. Not sure about fairy

Nameraca

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Thanks for the corrections. I thought the goddess required all the secret girls.

I'll correct the post if I can.

The fairy will be unlocked before you bang the goddess anyway (unlocks when you bang any girl). Not sure if you have to bang her though, will not try because once I finish it I never come back to this game.

I'm saddened that Brad Brown didn't write it. Audrey might have been viable then.

Last edited:

Gryphose

Lurker
Reputation score

Thanks for the corrections. I thought the goddess required all the secret girls.

I'll correct the post if I can.

The fairy will be unlocked before you bang the goddess anyway (unlocks when you bang any girl). Not sure if you have to bang her though, will not try because once I finish it I never come back to this game.

I'm saddened that Brad Brown didn't write it. Audrey might have been viable then.
Unlocked the Goddess prior to sleeping with the fairy. Happened right after I banged the last of the original 8.

Nameraca

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I unlocked all CGs.

Am I done? Costumes, haircuts, date gifts are incomplete but, do they lead to more nudity? Like a nude costume? Otherwise I'm done. Nudity is the only payment I accept.

kafi.p

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I unlocked all CGs.

Am I done? Costumes, haircuts, date gifts are incomplete but, do they lead to more nudity? Like a nude costume? Otherwise I'm done. Nudity is the only payment I accept.
As far as I can tell, you are done. They don't give you any nudity. And I got all of 'em.
The thing is I'm also stuck with the tissue box that no one knows what's it meant for... So I suppose it doesn't grant you any additional CGs.
And panties, which I guess are just meant to serve as a cute 'bonus'.

Last edited:

clavat_k

Tentacle God
Reputation score

umm does someone know if there is a hard limit at how hard the game can get?

i screwed up a lot in the begining lol

also would like to know if its possible to get all the gifts+panties in the game in the inventory.

dont wanna throw anything at all xD

lazydude

Tentacle God
Reputation score

umm does someone know if there is a hard limit at how hard the game can get?

i screwed up a lot in the begining lol

also would like to know if its possible to get all the gifts+panties in the game in the inventory.

dont wanna throw anything at all xD
nope
there are 30 slots + 6 for active date gifts, 12 panties and I have seen 26 date gifts so far

every time you give a girl her favorite type of gift with a gift value of 10 or more (haven't tested 9) you get a gift

on a side note there is a gift that makes the broken hearts fall more often good for someone who just wants a bit more of a challenge

krisslanza

Lurker
Reputation score

nope
there are 30 slots + 6 for active date gifts, 12 panties and I have seen 26 date gifts so far

every time you give a girl her favorite type of gift with a gift value of 10 or more (haven't tested 9) you get a gift

on a side note there is a gift that makes the broken hearts fall more often good for someone who just wants a bit more of a challenge
You get a date gift anytime you give the girl a gift marked with a heart icon.

TTOG

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Just a copy paste from 4chan:

4chan said:
Links:

How to uncensor the Steam version:
Steam forums:

Sprites, CG, etc (rip):
Other resources (rip):
Trainer (64bit only):
100% savegame:
CG screenshot rips:

Savegames are located in "%appdata%\..\LocalLow\HuniePot\HuniePop"

Note: The downloads below are the uncensored version
If you enjoy the game, support the developers by BUYING IT!

Direct (32bit):
Direct (64bit):

Torrent (32bit):
Torrent (64bit):

greengecko662

Reputation score

Had a surprising amount of fun with this for such a simple game. Not gunna lie, I downloaded it off mega at first but I liked it enough that I decided to buy it on mangagamer to support the developer.

lazydude

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Had a surprising amount of fun with this for such a simple game. Not gunna lie, I downloaded it off mega at first but I liked it enough that I decided to buy it on mangagamer to support the developer.
me too but I gave the steam key to a friends kid for his 16th's birthday... in hindsight I wonder just how safe the all-age version is.

Yurnero

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

me too but I gave the steam key to a friends kid for his 16th's birthday... in hindsight I wonder just how safe the all-age version is.
Not safe at all, people had to censor CGs on youtube.

Last edited:

Silvar

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I think there might be a bug to prevent the player from getting one of the girls. I was following the steps "uguu123" posted to get the goldfish item, and then discarded it as normal. However, I did this after I finished sleeping with the last normal girl, and this triggered the opening event with one of the other secret characters that Kyu, the fairy, introduces. So, after that I can't get the goldfish item to appear in the shop and I don't see any other event to indicate that this was handled successfully. I did trigger all the other three secret girls and completed their dates. So, I guess I'm screwed due to this bug?

OP
echidna

echidna

Sex Demon
Reputation score

I think there might be a bug to prevent the player from getting one of the girls. I was following the steps "uguu123" posted to get the goldfish item, and then discarded it as normal. However, I did this after I finished sleeping with the last normal girl, and this triggered the opening event with one of the other secret characters that Kyu, the fairy, introduces. So, after that I can't get the goldfish item to appear in the shop and I don't see any other event to indicate that this was handled successfully. I did trigger all the other three secret girls and completed their dates. So, I guess I'm screwed due to this bug?
All the gifts reappear in the shop, it's all RNG whether you bought them already or not. Just go to the park during the day or so to drop another goldfish and you should get her.

Gryphose

Lurker
Reputation score

All the gifts reappear in the shop, it's all RNG whether you bought them already or not. Just go to the park during the day or so to drop another goldfish and you should get her.
Pretty sure so long as your outdoors it'll work. Doesn't 'have' to be the park specifically.

drewbit

Demon Girl
Reputation score

So does playing as a female actually do anything different?

sunonrise

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

nothing besides the females referring you with feminine terms like " later girlfriend" or " hey, there's my fav. girlfriend".

krisslanza

Lurker
Reputation score

There's also no cum on the girls in the post-sex CGs either.

But there's no mechanical difference. Basically all the girls are "playersexual". They won't find it unusual to get hit on by women, because if you play as one, they're all presumably lesbians or bisexuals themselves and don't mind.

Gryphose

Lurker
Reputation score

You lose about half the cg variations (basically, some CGs will have variants you can pick while viewing them. As a female, you won't see any that have cum involved.)

Not that it matters. Going into settings lets you change your gender at any time, and any CGs you've unlocked will adjust.

Beyond that, as was already stated, the girls will refer to you in terms matching your gender.