What's new

[Complete - Full] Huntress of Nipurheim -Branded Azel-

solidx

Reputation score
Hey, guys. Got a small translation of RE197645.

Patch link:

EN DLsite:
JP DLsite:

Known issues:
- When you take a boss contract and exit the inn, the message "do you want to travel? yes/no" will be in Japanese.
- Memories 20 and 30 won't trigger.

For the patch to work you will need to delete BasicData.wolf, MapData.wolf, Picture.wolf, SystemFile.wolf from Data.

Original Thread: https://ulmf.org/threads/nipuruheimuno-branded-azel.10124/

Last edited:

stone147

Demon Girl
Reputation score
nippleheim.jpg I already love this translation :giggle: thanks for the work

JackyHF

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Is that a game with a magical pubic tattoo mechanic? OH YES PLEASE. I volunteer to help QC this if you want. If you have a script with all the translated lines that would be ideal, send it to me via PM and I will go through it some time soon.

Edit: I gave this a try and this is all I ever wanted from an Ero RPG, it's amazing.

Last edited:

FinalCloud

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Nice! I dont mind a low quality translation as long as I can get the jist, without worrying about setting up machine software. Cheers for this!

OP
S

solidx

Reputation score
Thanks guys. I updated the partial because I messed up the description of some "memories" in the diary.
Now it's all fixed, and the events should trigger properly, except No.20 and 30 (can't figure out
what supposed to trigger this two yet)

Animefan_09

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Thanks for the translation, just a quetion: does ITHVNR work with the game? that is for the few parts yousaid are untranslated, if not it doesn't matter since there is still much translated already!

OP
S

solidx

Reputation score
Thanks for the translation, just a quetion: does ITHVNR work with the game? that is for the few parts yousaid are untranslated, if not it doesn't matter since there is still much translated already!
Tbh I don't know. I use capture2text for "hooking", it's more simpler this way.

zipetya

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Tbh I don't know. I use capture2text for "hooking", it's more simpler this way.
Lemme guess... "Re-Capture Last"..."Re-Capture Last"..."Re-Capture Last"...?

Must be quite annoying in the long run lol. Or are there only one or two textboxes left untranslated? (haven't yet checked the TL-patch)
Anyhoo, if you need the same area captured over and over again -like for example an unhookable game's dialogue box near the bottom- I found VNR's automated OCR monitoring better. Just an idea. :)

OP
S

solidx

Reputation score
Lemme guess... "Re-Capture Last"..."Re-Capture Last"..."Re-Capture Last"...?

Must be quite annoying in the long run lol. Or are there only one or two textboxes left untranslated? (haven't yet checked the TL-patch)
Anyhoo, if you need the same area captured over and over again -like for example an unhookable game's dialogue box near the bottom- I found VNR's automated OCR monitoring better. Just an idea. :)
For the purpose of translating it's actually not that bad, especially when there is a lot of custom UI stuff. I never capture the whole dialogue, only a small part of it, and then search for the rest inside the editor.

But I might give OCR a shot, thanks.

Yuhan

Reputation score
This game deserved a translation for sure.

Thanks for doing it.

Gunapcolyte

Reputation score
I think something broke in the game, not sure if related to the patch or not. There's a scene that is triggered by "Mining in the farm in Hunter outfit" but it doesn't trigger no matter which outfit you use or the EP level being over 50.

OP
S

solidx

Reputation score
I think something broke in the game, not sure if related to the patch or not. There's a scene that is triggered by "Mining in the farm in Hunter outfit" but it doesn't trigger no matter which outfit you use or the EP level being over 50.
Yeah, it's bugged because of the patch. There's 3 out of 30 memories you won't be able to unlock atm: 20, 28, 30.

Btw, I updated the translation. Only 2 h-scenes left, then some proofreading and I think it's done.

mrsaporito

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Woah, I didn't know any one was translating this! This is getting me excited!
I'm sad that some of the game doesn't seem to work apparently, and not all scenes are translated but hey this is awesome!

Any updates? It's been almost a couple weeks now my friend.

OP
S

solidx

Reputation score
Woah, I didn't know any one was translating this! This is getting me excited!
I'm sad that some of the game doesn't seem to work apparently, and not all scenes are translated but hey this is awesome!

Any updates? It's been almost a couple weeks now my friend.
Here
Enjoy.

GoldGame

Reputation score
praise thy name for translating this trying to read with my subpar japanese takes a while