What's new

ACT RPG Maker Loli Shota [Hurricanedotcom] 魔王の娘デモーナ (RJ282617)

alphaikazuchi

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
WARNING CONTAINS SHOTA
Mod edit: Loli too!
DLsite:

An action RPG game from the creators of.. a bunch of H-games.

As you can guess there are ALOT of pixel scenes in this game, as well as some still pixel CGs.

You play as the daughter of the demon lord and I can't read japanese so I don't really know the plot of the game, but essentially you go around towns talking to people, half of them towns folk you can do dirty things to. Protagonist isn't labeled as loli, game just has the small tits tag.

▼ Story

Demona, who was spending his days of games and comics in his room, suddenly received a call from his father, Demon King.
When I went there, I was given a "Tour of Trials."
It was also the test of becoming the next Demon King.
Demona reluctantly accepted.
What kind of adventure is waiting in the future ...

▼ Hurricane-like large volume! Gorgeous! I draw about 1,000 dots including differences

such as events, animation, cut-in, sexual harassment, changing clothes etc. We will send you a large volume! ▼ Action game & battle fuck Action RPG full of immersiveness in a pseudo 3D space. When you come in contact with an erotic enemy, you get a battle fuck! There is sexual harassment from here and sexual harassment from the enemy. ▼ time being bullet and simple animation of sexual harassment dot little moving dots in-combat sexual harassment from, people and - Nasty degree of accumulation of more than 50 "prostitution" is to be able to ... change of clothes-Gacha card by status screen limited , recalls mode - Event picture is also dot picture , full voice (Jumiko Yamada) , reasonably long dot picture theater of game over, battle fuck once (system that is determined randomly by man attack or woman attack when caught)

Gameplay: You walk around towns, you walk around little battlefields, and you walk around dungeons. Z is the attack button and ctrl ends sex scenes, as far as I know that is the only way to do it. There is no struggle system. Game ends when either your SP or HP go to zero.

I'm actually currently stuck on a password thing because like I said I don't speak Japanese, I don't know if RPG translator works with this game either.

Last edited by a moderator:

Allsop2604

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
I'm stuck on the same password, I think. The top left house in the second village at night, right? I tried translating the text of a bunch of villagers but didn't notice a hint of any sort.

Up to that point there was alot of trial and error. Got stuck many times but always seemed to pull though just by going back, talking to everyone again, seeing new sex scenes, going back to combat areas, ect. So I'd love to offer a bit of a guide up to that point but honestly have no idea what got me through each section.

Regardless it's a great game. Lots of content so far. Excited to see the rest of the game.

OP
A

alphaikazuchi

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
I think the password is in the house, like you can open one of the doors and do a bunch of stuff but I still can't get the password door to open. I saw a box of text that I thought was the password but I couldn't find one of the characters out of the ones selected so I just kind of gave up for now.

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score
I think the password is in the house, like you can open one of the doors and do a bunch of stuff but I still can't get the password door to open. I saw a box of text that I thought was the password but I couldn't find one of the characters out of the ones selected so I just kind of gave up for now.
Can you post the screenshot of it?

OP
A

alphaikazuchi

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Oh
It says "[Loli Da Best] is written there"

Haven't bother with this game yet so no idea if that helps.

For wrting

you use kana 'lo li'
hiragana 'ha'
then back to kana for 'sa i ko -'
That is indeed the password. Dope. Thanks

Allsop2604

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
you use kana 'lo li'
hiragana 'ha'
Appreciate the translation but as someone with zero Japanese understanding I wasn't able to get the correct password out of this. I google translated everything individually and got what appeared to be the correct kanji but with no luck.

At this point I'd be happy with a save after the password so I can progress with the game and/or see the rest of the content.

MrMarroc

Reputation score
Im still stuck trying to figure out what to do to get beyond the first village lol. Ive gotten to lvl 5 slaying only slimes and bats, upgraded my weapon...still cant figure it out. Would one of you saints kindly point me in the right direction?

Triplebrc

Reputation score
Im still stuck trying to figure out what to do to get beyond the first village lol. Ive gotten to lvl 5 slaying only slimes and bats, upgraded my weapon...still cant figure it out. Would one of you saints kindly point me in the right direction?
Just started the game and got past this part. Basically when you try to go to the western part of the world map the girl says she needs to collect information first. The guy to collect information from is in the first village in one of the houses on the second floor, he is asleep in his bed. When you talk to him he tries to charge a ridiculous amount of money for the information, which the girl will haggle down the only way she knows how. You then get directed towards the north where a cave with stronger enemies has appeared. You find a chest there but realize you need a key to open it, so you have to return to the information guy (the girl gets his name wrong as a running gag every time she speaks to him or thinks about him so I myself kinda forgot his real name thanks to that) and afterwards the path to another village will be open.

Hawk999

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
I was in the first cave and used the whirlwind spell and ended up in the mountains.
Now I am softlocked. #Gameover

Screenshot_1.png Screenshot_2.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Hawk999

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
@Hawk999: this sounds a bit like one of the lines in the changelog on dlsite.
You mean my post was out of place for this thread?
My intend was to warn people of using the whirlwind spell at all and especially saving right after.

night36

Reputation score
not 100% save because i'm still missing 2 of the gacha cards
weapon is level 5
save 3 has the complete mob animation
save 4 is the final boss room

MSHMSH

Reputation score
How do I get passed the guard blocking entry to the third village?
The second village will have a mansion in the northwest, you have to wait until night by talking to the woman in the center house and then sneak inside, the other posters have mentioned the password.

I was in the first cave and used the whirlwind spell and ended up in the mountains.
Now I am softlocked. #Gameover
I had the same thing happen, I lost about twenty minutes of progress.

chincheta

Reputation score
this game doesnt have recolection room? i want to see the npcs scenes/events

derakino999

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
It says "[Loli Da Best] is written there"

Haven't bother with this game yet so no idea if that helps.

For wrting

you use kana 'lo li'
hiragana 'ha'
whew
this guy sure knows his stuff!
damn son

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
You mean my post was out of place for this thread?
My intend was to warn people of using the whirlwind spell at all and especially saving right after.
Pretty sure he was implying that this might be a bug the dev has since fixed.