What's new

ACT RPG Maker Loli Shota [Hurricanedotcom] 魔王の娘デモーナ (RJ282617)

blerghit

Reputation score
you no longer regenerate mana after getting over 60 lust/corruption or whatever.
You can prostiture yourself for 3 or 4 more scenes and to reduce that lust or whatever to 0.(x, some option near the middle.)
Good way to get money aswell.

ps. You can only prostitute yourself when over 50 lust or whatever.

h3r3t1k

Reputation score
Partial Translation Files :

Credit:

Not sure if anyone posted this/or any translation for the game, at least i couldn't find it anywhere else

Last edited:

a55555

Reputation score
alright yeah, apparently theres a third region setting for unicode programs that windows 10 doesnt display. instead you gotta go to a diffrent menue to change that
it works now, thanks
Where did you find that setting? i also get that same error...I made my region japan and made the date and time japan and downloaded the language pack and restarted computer and re-extracted the files but it's still not working :(. any help would be appreciated!

Last edited:

SoulLess Child

Reputation score
Where did you find that setting? i also get that same error...I made my region japan and made the date and time japan and downloaded the language pack and restarted computer and re-extracted the files but it's still not working :(. any help would be appreciated!
Control Panel > Clock and Region > Region > Administrative (tab)
but it is a good idea to get the Japanese Language pack first.

a55555

Reputation score
Control Panel > Clock and Region > Region > Administrative (tab)
but it is a good idea to get the Japanese Language pack first.
Thanks for the reply1 I have already tried this. apparently it wont work because I am on windows 10 unfortunately.

a55555

Reputation score
works for me too. Do you have/use an administrator account?

I have windows 10 pro. Yes my account is an admin account. Also used a locale emulator. but yea problem still persists. Is there something else I might be missing?

locale2.png

Also had the regional format for japan but it still didn't help.

locale.png

OneOfUs

Reputation score
I have windows 10 pro. Yes my account is an admin account. Also used a locale emulator. but yea problem still persists. Is there something else I might be missing?

View attachment 31955

View attachment 31954
Weird, the game works fine for me in the regular version even without the japanese language installed(I had to re-install windows so it didn't have the language pack yet.)
I originally was getting errors with the fan translation so i did a fresh game install and it works fine, are you using the fan translation?
Also, try updating your windows if you can, since some things don't work on earlier versions for some reason.
I extracted the game using 7-Zip after installing the language pack as well.

SoulLess Child

Reputation score

View attachment 31955

View attachment 31954
in "Language for non-Unicode programs", did you check the "Beta: Use Unicode UTF-8 for worldwide language support" box? heard it cause some issues.

a55555

Reputation score
Weird, the game works fine for me in the regular version even without the japanese language installed(I had to re-install windows so it didn't have the language pack yet.)
I originally was getting errors with the fan translation so i did a fresh game install and it works fine, are you using the fan translation?
Also, try updating your windows if you can, since some things don't work on earlier versions for some reason.
I extracted the game using 7-Zip after installing the language pack as well.
Just did a huge update on my computer i didnt know i had. i re-extracted it using 7 zip but no luck :(

in "Language for non-Unicode programs", did you check the "Beta: Use Unicode UTF-8 for worldwide language support" box? heard it cause some issues.
I tried with and without but no luck either. i wonder what else it could be.

SoulLess Child

Reputation score
Just did a huge update on my computer i didnt know i had. i re-extracted it using 7 zip but no luck :(

Have you tried a different download, or redownloading?

OneOfUs

Reputation score

I tried to start the game up later the day i posted and it could not find the files located in the img folder for some reason... like, all of them chosen randomly as it tries to load.
Honestly i think the game is a broken mess if it can just change when it wants to work like that, considering the files are in English; like 'Balloon.rpgmv' in the img/system folder...
Weirdly enough, it now starts today while typing this post without problems.

a55555

Reputation score
Have you tried a different download, or redownloading?
Downloaded a new one and it worked. thanks!! :)

I tried to start the game up later the day i posted and it could not find the files located in the img folder for some reason... like, all of them chosen randomly as it tries to load.
Honestly i think the game is a broken mess if it can just change when it wants to work like that, considering the files are in English; like 'Balloon.rpgmv' in the img/system folder...
Weirdly enough, it now starts today while typing this post without problems.
Hey sounds like you're using the english patch. download notepad++ and do this:

Open the original data\System.json file, look for "encryptionKey":xxxxx...xxx
for example "encryptionKey":"3337381473e04c05fafc4db52fac78cd.
Copy the xxxxx...xxx parts and replace it in the "encryptionKey" of the translated System.json

Basically do a fresh extraction. open system.json with notepad ++. ctrl+f to find encryption. copy the numbers after encryption and then copy and paste the translated files. open the translated system.json with notepad ++ again and paste the original encryption numbers over the translated ones. should work after that.

You could also just copy and paste the original system.json over the translated but then the menus will be in jap.

OneOfUs

Reputation score
Downloaded a new one and it worked. thanks!! :)

Hey sounds like you're using the english patch. download notepad++ and do this:

Open the original data\System.json file, look for "encryptionKey":xxxxx...xxx
for example "encryptionKey":"3337381473e04c05fafc4db52fac78cd.
Copy the xxxxx...xxx parts and replace it in the "encryptionKey" of the translated System.json

Basically do a fresh extraction. open system.json with notepad ++. ctrl+f to find encryption. copy the numbers after encryption and then copy and paste the translated files. open the translated system.json with notepad ++ again and paste the original encryption numbers over the translated ones. should work after that.

You could also just copy and paste the original system.json over the translated but then the menus will be in jap.
I wasn't using the english version, this was a fresh install of the japanese version. He has some files in english and some in japanese, and the ones in english are the files that are error'ing out; mainly what appears to be the title screen images that showcase before or during the Main Menu.
Pretty sure Balloon.rpgmv is the image of the girl with hurricane's name on it where she says the brand name. Some other files pop up too when i try and reload it there, but then they work perfectly fine when i start the game up later on.
Good that you got the game working though, so i guess that's that then.

a55555

Reputation score
I wasn't using the english version, this was a fresh install of the japanese version. He has some files in english and some in japanese, and the ones in english are the files that are error'ing out; mainly what appears to be the title screen images that showcase before or during the Main Menu.
Pretty sure Balloon.rpgmv is the image of the girl with hurricane's name on it where she says the brand name. Some other files pop up too when i try and reload it there, but then they work perfectly fine when i start the game up later on.
Good that you got the game working though, so i guess that's that then.
Oh that's weird. Sounds like some corrupt files. i would suggest downloading another one.

MrMarroc

Reputation score
Just started playing this again, got the second village door password all translated out for those of us who are having difficulty with it:

@lazycat spelled it all out for us, just had to do some google fu for it.

ロリ は サ イ コ - with the dash at the end to finish it off.
Now on to village 3!