What's new

ACT RPG Maker Loli Shota [Hurricanedotcom] 魔王の娘デモーナ (RJ282617)

Milkmaster

Lurker
Reputation score
Does nobody have a save right after the password part? I inputted ロリはサイコー but the game says it's wrong.

satoshi1

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Some of the NPC stuff is a bit boring. The one with the evil shots though, that was funny.

blerghit

Reputation score
This was a nice one, fully voiced "highres" pixel animation with lots of scenes and with a setting i personally like a lot.
Female demonlord(s daughter) with no common sense being fooled/blackmailed to have sex, + combat rape.
When this comes to eng dlsite ill buy it.

Megas

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Are the costumes not shown in any scenes at all? Is it just for the status screen?

eragon03

Reputation score
Do not ask for a game for ANY reason. Asking for or alluding to links to game downloads is prohibited. Failure to follow this rule will result in an immediate 1 week ban.
someone got the updated versions? looks like it got gallery added.

ezzefridman

Lurker
Reputation score
i dont know what to do for the third village, i cant enter. Also i cant sneak in the mansion, or i dont know how. Any ideas?

blerghit

Reputation score
You need to sneak before progressing.

right side kitchen? storeroom? check the bags, beat enemies, get key. then find where key works, get another key, etc. When you get past the code, push the statues eyes. and get item from the chest that appears.

nowen3000

Reputation score
anyone know what to do to get past the woman at the graves in the third village?

ServerSurfer

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
This game, when in English will purchase. I'm a sucker for pixel art. Haven't unlocked any gallery thus far.

HichigoCz

Reputation score
I wonder if there is going to be addition of some content or if this is the full game. I would like to have more, because i really enjoyed this game.

thinien

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
I'm missing the second to last scene. Anyone know how I get it?

blerghit

Reputation score
Usual RPGmaker troubleshooting, unpack with winrar when in JP locale setting, or use winzip or whatever works.
Have windows in japanese locale, if pirated try different torrent.

romani

Reputation score
Usual RPGmaker troubleshooting, unpack with winrar when in JP locale setting, or use winzip or whatever works.
Have windows in japanese locale, if pirated try different torrent.
my locales japanese, i tried unpacking it again to no avail, launching the game with locale emulator doesnt help either
i used the link in ops post btw

JustLurksHere

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
That percent-encoded string, decodes to スイッチ - check the dir in question.
Just remember, that unless this is a case of repacker messing up, that you think you're doing it correctly, doesn't necessarily means you actually do.

romani

Reputation score
1586727068999.png
theres a few files with these kinds of names, the rest are english
idk how i would fix that though, i changed my pc language to japanese, installed language packs etc, but the files still appear like that whenever i unpack the file

JustLurksHere

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
...so, as it's been said before, either repacker messed up or - more likely - you did.
The proper way of changing the locale setting has been described many times on this forum.
There's also that Bandizip option (or whatever that program is called).
As you seems to have fun taking screenshots, post one of the window where you think you changed the locale settings.
There are two possible locations, but only one of them is the correct one.

romani

Reputation score
alright yeah, apparently theres a third region setting for unicode programs that windows 10 doesnt display. instead you gotta go to a diffrent menue to change that
it works now, thanks