What's new

ACT RPG Maker [ I can not win the girl ] [ 女子ニモ勝テズ ] Ero-Trap Dungeon / エロトラップダンジョン RE197443 RJ197443

Re: Ero-Trap Dungeon/エロトラップダンジョン (RJ197443)

Looked through some screenshots on DLsite, HMHMNnnn living clothes!

Sucks being poor.

Anyone got the english version released a couple days ago?

Anyone got the english version released a couple days ago?

Huh, wonder why they released an English version now? Don't seem to be any links for it yet, anyway.

Keep me noticed. Or supply link when available, either or.

I aswell would love to know of any links to the english version, thanks.

You have my thanks Adatt. :)

Over here, Stranger.

Thank you, but I'm having an issue opening saves. Every time I do I get stuck with a "Now Loading" screen. Any idea what's causing that issue? Thanks.

Thank you, but I'm having an issue opening saves. Every time I do I get stuck with a "Now Loading" screen. Any idea what's causing that issue? Thanks.

I just bought it and I'm having the same issue. Any help? I know this is an old thread.

I haven't tried it out yet, but just for the sake of process of elimination, you guys did extract it in Japanese locale, right?

Okay so in the English version loving provided...I went through the trap test room and bumped into a slime in the right top area and it crashed the game with an error, I think some of the files where not translated for the English version.

Also had the loading screen issue. Only option I can think of is to play the entire game without saving or opening the pause menu. Easy, right?

I'm looking for the download link on Nyaa but I'm not able to find it. Do you know where can I find it or do you have one?

Nevermind, just I just found it

I'm looking for the download link on Nyaa but I'm not able to find it. Do you know where can I find it or do you have one?
Sounds like you found it, but let me know if it works for you. For me it's pretty much unplayable.

An update for the English version came out. Supposedly, the issues stemmed from not actually testing the translated game in non-Japanese environment. Probably all the errors are because of this.

Hopefully v1.1 (of the English version) will remedy the situation.

I used the English version with no problems so far... Though I am in Japanese locale.

Same issue here- gets stuck at the "Now loading..." screen. Tried both with and without Japanese locale. That includes both the game itself, and unpacking the archive.

Okay, anyone got the updated, fixed version?

Back